Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep joining bounties even if you not paid since 4-6 months?  (Read 98 times)
taiwww (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

I want to know what patterns are followed by many pro bounty hunters here. I am pretty sure that no one gets paid for the bounties within 4-6 months or even more time period. My question is do you still keep joking more and more bounties everyday or do you halt at some numbers?

How do you decide to stop, and how do you see your payment coming through.

I am currently trying to join every new bounty that comes up ahead by checking the bounty section on weekly basis. I try to join at least two new bounties every week thus my work keeps going on and on forever.

What about you?
kakekbertopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

if the work rule is done, then I end my work for the project, but if the bounty project is still running, then I will do it.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

Frankly taht is the only strategy I am currently following. Always try to join as many bounties as I could and if they are coming out from the favourite manager of mine then I will surely go ahead and join them. I have simple strategy behind this, the more bounties you join the more % of getting hit by the good bounties increases lot and thus you get what you are supposed to get at the end of 6 months or so. In my experience the bounty program always last for at least 3-4 months itself and after that we need to wait for another 1-2 months and thus the payment might just come up after 7-8 months really.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: