Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔒[PRiVCY]🔒⚡⚡[SCAM COIN FROM $ONION DEVELOPERS]  (Read 161 times)
nightstalker91 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

SCAM COIN PLEASE SHARE THIS U WILL SEE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

I consider this spamming the forum because you have not given us a concrete proof why this is a scam although there are rumors Onion is a scam coin but only rumors because it is now traded on the top exchange in the market, as long as there is no proof this is just pure allegations.

Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Please list the reasons why you think PRiVCY is a scam. There is no evidence that the accusations are not convincing. At least for now, PRiVCY didn't sold sold their coins to anyone,and there are no indications that they charge people anywhere.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nightstalker91 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

just wait and u will see
i and other guys are blocked and baned for the same reason no reason just because he's decide like that
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Just writing a single line that they are scam doesn't prove anything. Do you have any proof of why are they scam? Most of the ICO's now a days are doing scam, they just collects the money and deliver nothing. PRiVCY is not doing any ICO, I think that's a plus point that they are legit. Just because you have been blocked and banned, doesn't make them a scam project.
nightstalker91 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

guy's from ONION are doing this making another same shit just watch and wait.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

I too have some suspicion to support this accusation.
The two projects and their promotional methods are the same.
Their whitepaper and concept too are very much similar.
And their approach in the forum. People be cautious.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nightstalker91 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

I too have some suspicion to support this accusation.
The two projects and their promotional methods are the same.
Their whitepaper and concept too are very much similar.
And their approach in the forum. People be cautious.

Yes same guys like vokkain monkey and others copy/paste project
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

Scam, total garbage coin, stay away.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

Please give good proof so that everything can be clear, how do you prove your speech just by opening the thread without any content
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Please give good proof so that everything can be clear, how do you prove your speech just by opening the thread without any content

From my personal experince, I can tell you that they do not payout on airdrops and bounties. They make you jump through a bunch of hoops, tell you that you are approved, and then change the rules after the fact. Pretty scummy.
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

What's the definition of a scam in crypto? That's a gray area in this world.

I got 637.8660481 PRIV coins this morning in my wallet for following their rules for a week and helping to promote the coin. And I got paid for a contest bounty.

Are there close similarities between PRIV and DeepOnion? Yes, there are. Everyone in business copies successful formulas in one way or another. Who cares?

Is DeepOnion a scam? I don't believe that at all. I paid $0.90 for my Onions last fall and sold a third of them when the coin was nearly $20.00 in value. I made a lot of profit and the onions I own now are free money.

And the DeepOnion devs work hard and produce results, and so does their community.

And their coins were free in an airdrop not sold in an ICO, although I didn't participate in the DeepOnion airdrop because I hate posting on forums, so I bought all of mine.

I've invested in numerous ICOs and many haven't produced anywhere near the results that DeepOnion has, so I'm very picky about which ICOs I buy now.

If the PRiVCY coin produces results like DeepOnion, and I make money, it's no scam to me.

I'm here to do my part, make money, and not talk shit.

And I hope this gentleman is wrong, with all due respect.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
UnknownTraders

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

From my personal experince, I can tell you that they do not payout on airdrops and bounties. They make you jump through a bunch of hoops, tell you that you are approved, and then change the rules after the fact. Pretty scummy.

The hell are you talking about?

The steps you have to take in order to participate in the airdrop and giveaways are always stated and all questions asked in the discord channel are being answered by the staff or other community members. If you can't follow specific steps then you just failed the IQ test.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

I don't think it's a scam. But I do understand people seeing it is similar to the Deep Onion in certain ways.

But they have paid out to me on Airdrops when I followed the rules. They are dropping to over a 1000 people on the airdrops.

Seems to be going pretty well so far.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

so this last statement of yours tells me you tried to get in on the airdrop, got banned for whatever reason and are now crying scam without a shred of evidence. lolol. don't make me laugh. go and troll elsewhere. or, even better come back here with actual evidence. then we can talk
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

I don't think it's a scam. But I do understand people seeing it is similar to the Deep Onion in certain ways.

But they have paid out to me on Airdrops when I followed the rules. They are dropping to over a 1000 people on the airdrops.

Seems to be going pretty well so far.

Doesn't look at all scammy to me, it's not that difficult to follow the rules in order to be eligible for the Airdrop.

My guess is the OP failed to do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: