Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitpaction scammers?  (Read 155 times)
thachdausa (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

They held a bounty campaign and they eventually assumed that people would ruin the BPS coin value. So they decided not to distribute the BPS coin to everyone involved.
I feel very sad with their thoughts.
I want to know your thoughts
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

They held a bounty campaign and they eventually assumed that people would ruin the BPS coin value. So they decided not to distribute the BPS coin to everyone involved.
I participated in this bounty, I am going to look where is the problem. But this is the most worst thing what they can do, this will destroy the project..

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
thachdausa (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

I participated in this bounty, I am going to look where is the problem. But this is the most worst thing what they can do, this will destroy the project..
Everybody is doing their job and meeting every requirement of the campaign. But instead of receiving the reward, they get a sad result.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

This page will help you find the other you might seek, but present your issues clearly so they can help you look on the profile or on the campaign issues, since someone always look on projects that has given accusation when they have time.

First thing first, is to send message to the team member for clarify thing first.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

I see this thing in their group since i join one of their campaign. I feel bad also but dont think their scammer. Yes it cause by afraid to get dump of bitoaction exchange and i feel down on the project. People who get advantage with their power and letting everyone to suffer being not paid after all work,  this project wont be successfull.

W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

And when they will dsitribute the rest of bounty pool? I can´t find any official statement about this  Sad.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
thachdausa (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

This page will help you find the other you might seek, but present your issues clearly so they can help you look on the profile or on the campaign issues, since someone always look on projects that has given accusation when they have time.

First thing first, is to send message to the team member for clarify thing first.
Everything's fine . They have all 8 weeks for the campaign. But they decided to stop at Week 7 and decided not to distribute the reward to the participants. I participate in this campaign because it is a trading platform and I believe they will thrive in the future.
thachdausa (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

And when they will dsitribute the rest of bounty pool? I can´t find any official statement about this  Sad.
Read the pin. https://t.me/BitpactionExchangeBounty You will find the information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: