Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Bitcoin Question  (Read 1430 times)
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?

It seems like a lot of people are wrong in interpreting bitcoin, initially the vision of bitcoin's mission is to compete with Fiat currency payments, in this case, most likely like PayPal visa or moneybooker.

if it is associated with prices, I think it is normal if there is a fluctuating price where prices will go down and up. This is different about the technology system adopted by bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

Be patient and believe my friend
Yes I believe that bitcoin it will recover cause we know it always happen the value is up and down, that's why only we need is long patients and calm for waiting for increasing the value in the market.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?
Bitcoin is in a deep fall down but I know bitcoin will recover , you just need to be patient because it takes time. Thats why we need to be understanding in this kind of situation. It will never happen , the death of bitcoin. Just be positive.
there is no death in bitcoin, bitcoin has become a means of cryptocurrency technology in the present and for the future, bitcoin has captivated some people in the world, the current price of bitcoin is reasonable

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

I've been in our streets for long and no one even know Bitcoin. Even if you believe in Bitcoin or not it will still move forward. The government will not react if Bitcoin is not a threat on their control of financial sector. 
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will die, and more believe bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin has become popular and more and more people are believing in bitcoin because of the benefits it receives, the demand for the market will continue to exist and therefore bitcoin will not die.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

It's a bit difficult to get a bull run again, because the current market conditions are a critical dizone, but I still believe that bitcoin will never die, maybe now there is still no news that can raise the price of bitcoin
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

I think your outlook is negative
It's not as you see it
Yes, there are rejecters and skeptics
But in the end the adoption increases
The convoy is moving slowly
But it is moving.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:58:19 AM

why you said that bitcoin is the dead project? we can see bitcoin is the great thing and there are many things about bitcoin that we can learn, the question is how? how we can trust about bitcoin? we need to trust in bitcoin to make sure that bitcoin give good impact for us

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Bitcoin is now rumored to have been controlled by whales, where they can conveniently pump and dump bitcoin for their own benefit,
waiting for these whales to make mistakes, is very unlikely, but we should know that bitcoin is a decentralized asset,
we only use BTC as necessary, and it's called the original market in my opinion

Well, i agree with you, we do not have to hear the comments of people who are against bitcoin, they will only make you confuse about bitcoin. No matter what they try dump bitcoin it will not affect it, because bitcoin is powerful and strong in crypto world.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:55:28 AM

the first, if bitcoin dies, the market will not die. bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so no one can control it in the market. the more you buy, the faster the pump will be, and vice versa.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Basically, Bitcoin can die only if some more technologically improved and conenient cryptocurrency replaces it. Despite we can see some bitcoin competitors which have various advantages over it, they are still too weak to replace btc.
i dont think bitcoin can die, its fresh and a lot of room for develpment in its blockchain itself, it will act as etherium soon to cater smart contracts, bitcoin will be big enough to as technological application it can serve in future, the the only usecase that the commoner see it is for payment which very very wrong

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

Bitcoin would forever remain the biggest and leading digital currency there is absolutely no qualms about that, the altcoins cant compete with incredible bitcoin. Bitcoin has proven itself for quite a long time and I believe the best most altcoins can do is to follow the good example of bitcoin so blockchain technology can further become much more popular.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

I believe that bitcoin and bull run will come at any time. Keep  HODL your bitcoin and you will be happy later.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

This is a simple question that must be answered “how to stop stupid people like you posting in this forum”

What word on the street or what street is this Sesame street?Damn you will die first but bitcoin will never be.because future relies on this technology and on this currencies
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

i think bitcoin will continue growing and it can not die. now with big volume the bitcoin can affect the price of crypto market.
all people still believe in bitcoin and the future of it.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

yes, bitcoin takes a long time to pump, bitcoin is not a dead project, if you say that bitcoin is a dead project, then you are stupid.

many people adopt bitcoin and it's not manipulation or formality, but this is a reality. and of course, that increases public demand.

bitcoin will be bullish when we see good signals, such as increased purchases, little FUDs, high demand, and scarcity of bitcoin.

feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Why btc price is decreasing these days??
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

If Bitcoin begins to fall, he will undoubtedly pull all other currencies with him, too much trust in him.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Altcoins are not completely depending on bitcoin's price. There are many altcoins which are pumping everyday when their platform is getting developed or their main net is going to be implemented. Also Bitcoin is not dead, yet. Its still young and got lots of space to grow.
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Why bitcoin price is decreasing these days??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: