Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Bitcoin Question  (Read 1430 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

Do that believe Bitcoin demand determined supply for follow this people (traders,holders and investment).so don't crazy about it because the down situation will end soon and up come back Kiss
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

Basically, Bitcoin can die only if some more technologically improved and conenient cryptocurrency replaces it. Despite we can see some bitcoin competitors which have various advantages over it, they are still too weak to replace btc.
I do not see bitcoin will going to end. Satoshi Nakamoto has worked hard for this system and he has a great vision for it in the use of this system for the benefit of the bitcoin users. Aside from that not only Satoshi Nakamoto created a good system instead he also created a lot of business opportunity from cryptocurrency. Many do love cryptocurrency now and of course many will not going to allow that bitcoin will going to end.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Today, bitcoin is a means of accumulating capital for many, from ordinary people to very rich people. It is convenient to own Bitcoin, since it is virtual money and its real owner cannot be traced. The rate at which BTC enters the market is very limited, as is the amount of currency. That is, bitcoin is a limited product.
Advantages of Bitcoin:
    1. Lack of inflation. Bitcoin-system is formed in such a way that the number of coins (1-BTC) grows with a certain speed, which coincides with the speed of gold mining in the world. Since nothing can change these conditions, there is simply no room for inflation. That is, Bitcoin is even safer than gold.
    2. Deficit currency in the future. Since the maximum number of BTC is strictly limited to 21 million, it is easy to guess that the day will come when the cryptocurrency will become much more scarce than today. And this means one thing - a tremendous increase in the price to incredible amounts. Acquired today Bitcoins - one of the most profitable investment decisions.
   3. Absolute anonymity and full transparency. Bitcoin combines the incompatible: operations with cryptocurrency are completely transparent, but at the same time can be completely anonymous. That is, if the sender or the recipient wishes, no one will be able to determine who sent the BTC to whom, but information about the transaction will be available.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I think lots of bitcoin enthusiast are thinking of possible bitcoin price hike. But the question is that, is there any possibilities that bitcoin price will recover again and demand will soon be increased? I think we need to explore everything how we can help bitcoin industry to grow bigger and to exist forever with profitable investment.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Of course bitcoin can lose demand. However, the holders of this coin must have a good reason to refuse it. Currently, the technical component of bitcoin lags behind the technical part of altcoins. But this did not make it less popular. Bitcoin confidently holds its position no matter what. I think that this will continue.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?

I think bitcoin has a huge influence on other altcoins because markets sometimes are only bitcoin prices anywhere I think there must be altcoin market exchange anywhere and can be transferred to any bank ?? I think everything will change doesn't have to follow the value of bitcoin
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

The whole market follows and depends on Bitcoin, thus Bitcoin can't pump unless something new happens. The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project. Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it. Do people really believe that Bitcoin has a  demand from institutions with all the manipulation and no adoption going on? How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?
I'm not an economist, but if you give this idea to leading economists, they will see this, well, it will be a shock for them. This is why Russia, on a global scale, where the rules of the game are determined by others, is not allowed to grow.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

This is very obvious that now the whole market is following the bitcoin graph as now there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin so now bitcoin is a very huge investment but on the same hand this is also very true that bitcoin is not a dead project and moreover the death of bitcoin is not possible as bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency but this thing is also very true that few new adoptions are required for the bitcoin to grow further and this is only possible when bitcoin will get legalised all over the world.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

And who actually decleared the dead of bitcoin and which word can even describe that bitcoin is death. The fact that prices are low does not mean the death of bitcoin and we all aware of how bitcoin directly and indirectly affect the crypto market and for sure we hope things get better and never think bitcoin is dead and will definitely go down with all coins. As things were good in 2017 so as things are not going welll but not necessary to say btc is dead.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

I think some altcoins will go with the Bitcoin if ever the coin will be going dead. But i hope that would not happen though. There is a lot of factors that needs to be consider if altcoins will continue of the project and their token since many traders and investors will take some news on what will the bitcoin will do to the project.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Basically, Bitcoin can die only if some more technologically improved and conenient cryptocurrency replaces it. Despite we can see some bitcoin competitors which have various advantages over it, they are still too weak to replace btc.
Even there are more improve technologies or token still they can replace bitcoin because once bitcoin die some cryptocurrency will also die. Every days,months and year bitcoin was also improve so basically its hard to predict if bitcoin will going to die. Bitcoin will be still on the top and no one can replace it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

Bitcoin will never die and if that happens in any circumstances then no one can save this crypto market as more then 50% market share is in the form of bitcoin but that situation never comes as per my opinion.

I think your words are true, indeed almost half of the market conditions depend on bitcoin. because to date the decline in bitcoin has also been followed by a decline in the market such as coin-coin declining. so I believe that the development of bitcoin is very influential.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

This is really unpredictable. But bitcoin still works and grows not as you say on the street Bitcoin is a dead project. But I think bitcoin has all the criteria needed for strong growth like late last year. Hopefully by the end of the year it will come back, help the market recover and help investors make a profit.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

Surely you have already seen that bitcoin is not a dead project. At the moment, his course has stabilized and is not reduced. This suggests that investors believe in bitcoin. I am sure that regulators will soon believe in bitcoin. They just need more time to make the right decision.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

Bitcoin will definitely experience increases and decreases in prices, and these conditions are highly dependent on supply and demand, we know that some coins begin to look active and seem to rival bitcoin, even trying to defeat bitcoin. But we also know that the crypto market is always moving in price following the price movements of bitcoin, thus finally we can conclude that bitcoin is the best crypto currently available, and I believe that nothing will beat bitcoin.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

I am sure that this is a good opportunity to look for bitcoins and invest and hopefully next year come and fix all the bitcoin weaknesses and prices too.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

Those who think bitcoin is a dead project are those that do not understand bitcoins and have never used it before. These same naysayers are those that think Bitcoin is a bubble and will burst soon. The demand of bitcoin will continue to increase as long as cryptocurrency is concern.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

Don't blame Bitcoin on this case. It's people fault for support and trading altcoin with bitcoin instead of altcoin with fiat or another major altcoin Roll Eyes

But if bitcoin dead, surely that happens because critical technical problem and some altcoin might suffer same problem. So, altcoin market will crash as well and people's trust on cryptocurrency will fall.

"Well" i agree with you losing of people support of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is the cause of cryptocurrency die, but i still believe there's a lot of people understand well about bitcoin as currency and what is the future of bitcoin in this new era of  technology.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:04:53 AM

I think those questions are mainly ask out of frustration or by beginners though the price depreciation of cryptoxurrency I think it cause by low demand and people lossing hope on bitcoin but for sure bitcoin cannot be dead because is here to stay as long as technology keep improving bitcoin will succeed .
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:33:11 AM

The word on the street is Bitcoin is a dead project.
If you really believe in bitcoin — to its potential and capabilities — then you should not listen to those who don't. They're just mad for two reasons: either they once become a btc investor and hold grudge after losing money or they don't fully understand btc's essence. It would be a good idea to stop wasting your time revolving along that "street" simply because it's toxic.
Will BTC death free all the markets or will BTC take down everything with it.

No one knows unless it happens. But in my opinion, I think the market will survive and eth will replace btc (assuming that it remains on the second place).
How do we get all the norms to demand the supply and get a bull run going again?
That was a tough one too. Even how great we introduce the concept of cryptocurrency and how hard we convince others, chances are big that few will only follow. Most of them are just interested on its huge price, nothing deeper than that. Like what happened before 2017 ends, many invested due to the hype it created but ow that btc is on its downfall again many of them backed out that's why the market seems not improving 'til now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: