Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 06:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchanger and Security with REMME  (Read 106 times)
Ctn (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

I have read many times that crypto exchangers are getting hacked and the reasons are traditional ways of getting them secured. They ar now becoming very weak these days and thus we need to upgrade these kind of weak systems which can save up billions of dollars getting wipe out just like that.

I think REMME has brought new revolution with their so called SSL/TLS certification and identifying the union person with it. If you have any doubts about the security then REMME is the place where we should follow the leads.

I think big exchanger should have REMME as their security protocol for all the good reasons. Hope they will one day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: