Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-06-17] Bitcoin Price To Reach $60,000 In 2018  (Read 266 times)
AlanTuring- (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

BITCOIN PRICE TO REACH $60,000 IN 2018 — CRYPTOCURRENCY EXPERT REMAINS RESOLUTE ON JANUARY PREDICTION

He says, "‘It's going to disrupt everything."

http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-to-reach-60000-cryptocurrency-expert-remains-resolute-on-january-prediction/
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

If this 'expert' really believes that, then he should buy as many coins as possible -- predicting a certain price without putting money where your mouth is has no significance to it. I think if we manage to end the year above $10,000 we have done more than well. Everything we significantly gain above $10,000 will for me be a welcome bonus. Seriously, the less you expect from the market, the less disappointment will play a role. The sooner people reset their mindset, the sooner we will be able to look upwards instead of downwards. I will also start spending my coins more. Bitcoin is a currency at the end of the day, so I'll use it as such.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Another expert making another stupid prediction.
Don't you realize these so called experts give extravagant numbers to get a little bit of attention?
When is one of them gonna say 1 mil ? Oh wait...

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

All these recent price predictions that promise moon at the end of this year or in the next year are just based on the fact that Bitcoin skyrocketed to $20k, and now so many experts for some reason expect something similar to happen again. But this is just not how Bitcoin behaved in past years - it was always unpredictable, no one knew if they are witnessing the beggining of new bull run that will lead to a new ATH or they see just some small fluctuation, no one was able to predict ATH's even a few months before they happened, and this is likely to continue be the case - Bitcoin will keep being volatile and unpredictable no accurate predictions will be possible.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3068

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:11:29 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:04:59 PM by Carlton Banks

. The sooner people reset their mindset, the sooner we will be able to look upwards instead of downwards. I will also start spending my coins more. Bitcoin is a currency at the end of the day, so I'll use it as such.

You're doing it wrong apparently, you're not allowed to liquidate assets whose value increases significantly, because that defies simplistic observations about human behaviour in markets. Which doesn't explain why you, me and other people choose to sell highly valued assets when the market seems frothy. Pesky human nature!

Bitcoin will keep being volatile and unpredictable no accurate predictions will be possible.

There's only one prediction that can be at all relied on: the effect of the block reward halving. People have tended to front-run 6-12 months before the halving (which causes a sizable bull run), then another larger/longer bull run seems to develop 3-6 months after the halving in response to the decreased new supply entering the market (followed by the market topping out). This pattern makes sense, but what the magnitude will be of this effect in future is hard to say. Another 2 years of mismanagement in the so-called capitalist financial system could be all we need to deliver another round of explosive price growth, but we can only wait and see.

Vires in numeris
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

You're doing it wrong apparently, you're not allowed to liquidate assets whose value increases significantly, because that defies simplistic observations about human behaviour in markets. Which doesn't explain why you, me and other people choose to sell highly valued assets when the market seems frothy. Pesky human nature!

Are you referring to the spending aspect? I replace all spent coins directly, which means that I am not seeing any type of decrease in my coin holdings. On top of that, if you or anyone else needs to purchase something, then regardless of the price you will purchase it. I don't see why the market conditions matter in this case. It would only matter when replacing spent coins wasn't a thing, but since I know better, it is actually a thing. Bitcoin is money at the end of the day, so why shouldn't I use it as such when I need it and it serves me better than PayPal & Co? May I ask what you do with your coins? Just sitting on them for years or do you actually participate in an economical way?
karenMskeete

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

With the latest discussions and developments in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin price is expected to continue to fluctuate unpredictably. More recently, bitcoin has shown signs of recovery but its price remains volatile.
Bitcoin has seen a very slight recovery since successive price crashes at the beginning of the week and in midweek saw its value fall by more than $1,000 over the last week.
It is also the most traded cryptocurrency and one of the main entry points for all the other cryptocurrencies. The price is as unstable as always and it can go up or down by 10%-20% in a single day.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

Bitcoin's enemies has started to focus their attacks on the forces that push up the price. The SEC has started to investigate price manipulation, because they know this is one of the things that supports Bitcoin's growth. The enemy has also targeted social media to influence them into banning Crypto currency related advertisements and slowing the growth.

This is all done in an attempt to strangle the life out of Crypto currencies and to slow it down and to prevent a new upsurge in the price. So I doubt if we are going to see a repeat of last year.  Roll Eyes

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Today almost everyone count himself as 'crypto expert', but the reality is the prognosed of one of those experts will definitely will come true. 60k$ to me seems unreal, half of the year passed and we are still on 6-7000$ what kind of bull run it should be to reach 60k$ just during those six months which stayed to the end of the year?!
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3068

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Are you referring to the spending aspect? I replace all spent coins directly, which means that I am not seeing any type of decrease in my coin holdings. On top of that, if you or anyone else needs to purchase something, then regardless of the price you will purchase it. I don't see why the market conditions matter in this case. It would only matter when replacing spent coins wasn't a thing, but since I know better, it is actually a thing. Bitcoin is money at the end of the day, so why shouldn't I use it as such when I need it and it serves me better than PayPal & Co? May I ask what you do with your coins? Just sitting on them for years or do you actually participate in an economical way?

Oh no, I do a pretty similar thing to you (the difference being I don't sell at all when the market is in a downturn). Your strategy sounds like it works though, I'd not considered doing things that way. I was making a sarcastic comment about the repeated claims that "Bitcoin doesn't work because no-one sells because the price is always higher", despite the wealth of evidence to the contrary (and was using your comment as an example)

Vires in numeris
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Today almost everyone count himself as 'crypto expert', but the reality is the prognosed of one of those experts will definitely will come true. 60k$ to me seems unreal, half of the year passed and we are still on 6-7000$ what kind of bull run it should be to reach 60k$ just during those six months which stayed to the end of the year?!
Last year, too, few people could have imagined that bitcoin would get up at the end of the year. On the other hand, the price of$ 60k looks a bit attracted. Personally, I would be happy with 30k$+ at the end of the year.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

BITCOIN PRICE TO REACH $60,000 IN 2018 — CRYPTOCURRENCY EXPERT REMAINS RESOLUTE ON JANUARY PREDICTION

http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-to-reach-60000-cryptocurrency-expert-remains-resolute-on-january-prediction/

Just went through the information said by Nunn the CEO.  His prediction yes came true in the mid of Feb 2018 and believe that the bitcoin price will reach $60k by December 2018. The first half has been the days for investments not for profits.  Hope he second half goes as per Bunk's prediction and minimum reaches $3k by end of this year contributing a huge profit to every bitcoin holder.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

Phillip Nunn is a very respected expert. He is also a well-known investor in ICO projects. He generally believes in blockchain technology. And there is no doubt that many businesses in the future will be linked to the blockchain. Therefore, he is confident in the growth of bitcoin and the entire cryptoindustry

Fatunad

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Just went through the information said by Nunn the CEO.  His prediction yes came true in the mid of Feb 2018 and believe that the bitcoin price will reach $60k by December 2018. The first half has been the days for investments not for profits.  Hope he second half goes as per Bunk's prediction and minimum reaches $3k by end of this year contributing a huge profit to every bitcoin holder.
No prediction would always be accurate and some of them do just happen or coincidence where they do said out price range and bitcoin goes that way. They are given some credits but not totally an assurance thing that they can already read up on where would prices would go. $60k by the end of the year seems really a very hard thing to achieve if we do base up on current bitcoin price movement. Even breaking out $10000 price is already hard but who knows? We will reach up that price range but we should not expect too much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Nope. That's only possible if we are already on a $25k-$30k price of bitcoin but we are not. We can't even reach half of those prices. It would be insane if only trillions of dollars is very easy to inject to the market so we could see that $60k turn into reality.
Panna1981

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Well it would be great to first get out of this bear market. Sentiment is negative at the moment and first this has to turn around. When and if this turns around there would have to be a massive and unknown bull run to get to the predicted price. I can never see that happening in 2018. Though I do like dreaming as well  Smiley
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

There are a lot of such" analysts". They make their predictions for every taste. Some say that bitcoin will grow, others say that bitcoin will fall. Each user can choose the forecast he wants to hear. But they all have nothing to do with the truth. I do not believe the forecasts and react only to real events.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

There are two kind of experts; the ones who are like "Bitcoin price will go to the moon." And the ones who are like "Bitcoin price will fall." And neither of them are experts. They are just experts wannabes. If they really want the price to grow, then will make it grow. It is not a question of prediction because nothing can be accurate. So, I do believe (which is my opinion), that bitcoin will not reach $60k this year, and not even next year.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

Bitcoin will keep being volatile and unpredictable no accurate predictions will be possible.

There's only one prediction that can be at all relied on: the effect of the block reward halving. People have tended to front-run 6-12 months before the halving (which causes a sizable bull run), then another larger/longer bull run seems to develop 3-6 months after the halving in response to the decreased new supply entering the market (followed by the market topping out). This pattern makes sense, but what the magnitude will be of this effect in future is hard to say. Another 2 years of mismanagement in the so-called capitalist financial system could be all we need to deliver another round of explosive price growth, but we can only wait and see.

Two smart strategies from the creator, limited to 21 Million and halving every 4 years ensure bitcoin price increase over time.
He knew that bitcoin price will be overwhelming in the future, dominate the market as the first cryptocurrency which is highly valuable.
Though we can't predict the exact number if bitcoin price by the end of the year, but nothing to worry if we believe in the power of bitcoin as the freedom of choice. so, I dare to say; bitcoin can recover to $20K and reach $60K, just time matter until it becomes a reality.
Another reason to believe is; bitcoin industry becomes too big to fail, calculate how much resources has been spending to support bitcoin entity, mining hardware, exchanges, etc.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1428

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

Phillip Nunn is a very respected expert. He is also a well-known investor in ICO projects. He generally believes in blockchain technology. And there is no doubt that many businesses in the future will be linked to the blockchain. Therefore, he is confident in the growth of bitcoin and the entire cryptoindustry

He might also be a very big bagholder of different ICO scam tokens that might not see any positive signs of making it back to its all time highs again hehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███