Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you miss about crypto?  (Read 531 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.
to be honest there is nothing I miss besides the high price of crypto, such as bitcoin which is in its highest price and ethereum which is at its highest price in such moments I am very optimistic in working
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

It's hard to know everything about cryptography. It takes a lot of time and a good follow up. Being patient is very important. If you are not patient, you will lose a lot.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Created rules that benefit a country or owner of crypto and set as digital asset storage suggestions, With the public knowing this ,, is expected to understand the crypto and maybe altcoin prices will always increase every year.
Official_StorePlex

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

It would be great once there's a system in place that allows you to spend your crypto freely pretty much anywhere in the world, just like you can with your debit or credit card. I know some similar cards are in the works but they still seem to be a way off before this is mainstream. Hopefully this is one direction crypto will go though!
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

What I miss is the rise of harha crypto because it can provide an opportunity for profit. If the harha rises then the investors will be happy to see it.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

a lot of things start sorely missed in crypto. ICO, bounty, real and true for pay. low prices with the big increase that could make big gains could come at any time. However, the longer the change remains and certainly have a positive purpose. We just follow the existing developments in the crypto, crypto for the future is better.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

The crypto world is so open and wide that it is not possible to know everything and to be in control of the market. If you have money in hand and want to evaluate this money, find a Altcoin and buy it.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.

I missed the cheapest price of cryptocurrency. I was too late to join.

If I could have joined earlier I would have bought bitcoin at a very low price.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Actually I don’t miss anything about cryptocurreency because I’m one of the updated investors in this kind of business and I have a enough knowledge how to deal with the changes of the business environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: