Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there a possibility that Ethereum will reach $200 this year?  (Read 2114 times)
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?

yes, if whales want it.

now it is 500 dollar and miners are in loss with these prices. whales want to make disgust small investor, collect ths below 500, and make it 1000 in a short time.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

I believe more that bitcoin will drop to $ 1000 than the ether will fall to $ 200 Although eos can greatly dump them

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

nobody knows that, we also see the market price every day and Ethereum is also in it. but to return to the $ 200 price it will be a bit difficult even hopefully never happened. to be honest here i really miss when ethereum reaches $ 1k.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?
recently the price of ETH is dropping slowly everyday, and if it keep dropping more, it will soon below 300$ at the end of this year, the market is unstable now, it is undercontrol of the whales who want top dump ETH below 500$ to buy at cheap price, so i guess it will take ETH a very long time to recover from the dumps when the market is too weak to pump ETH until the end of this year.
other_slides

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

There is no conspiracy. People are now frightened by the sharp drop in prices for Ethereum and are trying to come up with at least some justification for this event. The price will not fall to the level of 200 dollars, do not worry.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

This is not going to happen. Ethereum 200 US dollars will not appear in at least two years. It will be possible after two years. At present, Ethereum has very investment value. You can invest without waiting for the price of 200 US dollars. Go buy.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

This is not going to happen. Ethereum 200 US dollars will not appear in at least two years. It will be possible after two years. At present, Ethereum has very investment value. You can invest without waiting for the price of 200 US dollars. Go buy.
the price of ethereum will be very difficult back to $ 200. since many ico projects use ethereum as a platform, the demand for ethereum has increased dramatically. this is what causes prices to stabilize.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

everything is possible in crypto,
but, i think ethereum is the second greatest cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap,
so, eth price will never touch $200 again my friend
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Why such sad predictions? I'm more than sure that, in the worst case scenario, the ETH price will not be below $ 350. About Tether, then most likely this project is as involved in price manipulation, as large exchanges. Some day they will answer for it!!!
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Because if fluctuations in the crypto market i think there's a possibility that eth will go to $200 price but we sure about that because bitcoin price is always bounce in high price so we need to observe if what will be next price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

it seems that it could happen when bitcoin decreases in price but if bitcoin does not fall in price I am sure ethereum will not fall to as cheap as it is. just pray there is no bad news that makes traders panic again.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

If the bitcoin drops to 2000-3000 dollars, the ETH may also drop to 200 dollars. It's about the direction of investors.
ETH can be set to $ 200 is really unbelievable. At this point the market is in a difficult situation. I believe that is very difficult and I hope it does not happen. We need to wait for positive signals, from the present time to the end of the year is still a long time. If ETH falls to $ 200 then that is one of the worst things that will affect the market.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

If the price of bitcoin will go down to $3000, I think the price of ethereum will go down too to $150-$200. But this scenario is hard to predict. Let the market decide and wait for the right time to buy cheap bitcoin and ethereum.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

If everything seems to be bad., then it will happen, but we should not think it, the more we think, we more it will happen and the market would respond to what we seems to believe, which we should not let it to happen. I believe that everything will be normalize and market would recover  from the crash, and hoping that public would be willing to adapt the cryptocurrency, as this will contribute to the prices of each coins.

I think, if we based on the market status, it wont happen., as the market started to normalized and i can see the support from the community to crypto space.

Godbless
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

It might be possible of we are to talk about possibilities. And since the market is being a jerk for most people here, then dropping to 200 might just be. However, I believe that we won't go as low as that. We are in the Q3 of 2018 and either we will be stable or we will see some bulls running.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

only if we are lucky!

and i am not talking about some profit making from that low price but i am talking about a healthier market which can only be achieved if ETH bubble bursts and it goes down to its real value instead of this bloated one that we currently have. i would even argue that $100 is a better price for it but i'll settle for $200.
if that doesn't happen then we will be stuck in this bubble and the threat of the catastrophic dump is always with us and we won't be able to see any proper rise.

--looking for signature--
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

That's beyond the bottom.

I don't think that we'll see Ethereum drop up to $200 for this year. It actually hit $500 so this can be the start of the bull that everyone is speculating to come.

ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

for me even if ETH goes down to 200 $, i beleive that it will goes up and doing well again to the moon
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

$200? No way, it can not happen, i am more than sure in that we are not even going to see ethereum going lower than $400 again, so this is my final bet. it will be more than $700 at  the end of the year if everything goes out well
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

For me it is too low for eth, i was surprised some time ago that it could reach the price around 400 but now i speculate that it won't be going that fast down and in near future it will be slowly going up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: