Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there a possibility that Ethereum will reach $200 this year?  (Read 2114 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

200usd can not reach mining costs. i dont believe the eth price never drop mining expenses costs. miner can always make profits to continue the circulation. sometimes profits should be very little but its temporary situations.
The market does not care about the mining costs, in fact the only ones that care about such a thing are the miners and no one else, they are important since they maintain the network but if they have to eat some losses for some time then they need to do it, it is not like they are the only ones losing money right now.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?
From the position of today it can already be asserted that there will not be a significant drop in the price of ethereum. The crypto-currency market has been in decline for too long and, in my opinion, we have already passed the price bottom. After a while we already expect the rise of the crypto-currency market, and not its decline. Therefore, I hope that the ethereum should soon grow to a minimum of a thousand dollars, and after the introduction of the Plasma project, and much more.

AlanShlafter

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?
Etherium price is declining continously and it is possible to see it below $400 soon. I hope it will make a comeback and see the ath price rather that atl.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

The door is open now. Last day ETH dropped strongly. Now again it is at its one of a support level. If this breaks down then we can expect some unexpected things. I'd like to say that anything can happen in this market.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

The probability of this event is close to zero, as we see it copes well with the crisis and is in a small range of variation in price. Therefore, no matter how we would not like to buy it at such a price, it will not work out.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Well it is important to remember that Ether was trading for 1400 just a few months back so this type of correction did sort of have to happen. it is also important to remember that Ether was trading at under 20 at the start of 2017 so there is potentially a lot more downside still.

That being said i think the entire market is just tracking the btc price right now, and ether could probably go back to over 600-800 if btc has some decent recovery( say over 12k-15k)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

200$ is impossible for the price of ethereum, because bitcoin is still in the rise

Well I do not see any possibility that ETH will come down as low as $200. We will rather have a rise in the market values of the crypto because Bitcoin is rising and it carries the whole market with itself even because it has captured a big portion of the market.
Besides, the demand for ETH is also high and this is also a factor that decides the appreciation in the market values so there is not further chance for ETH to fall back and it would rather rise so better claim your coins if you are thinking of investing in ETH.

fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

I don't think that this will go down to that level for Ethereum alone. Unless bitcoin will suffer too much dip that will crash those cheap coins at the bottom and make Ethereum go at $200.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I don't think that this will go down to that level for Ethereum alone. Unless bitcoin will suffer too much dip that will crash those cheap coins at the bottom and make Ethereum go at $200.
Which is right, if bitcoin will suffer more deeper then ETH can go down to that level but since that bitcoin supporters are still holding so with most
alts around the market, we can possibly see that some big downfall if the problem start with bitcoin itself, still the basis for the current value and
the movement are still positive maybe bounce back is going to come up instead.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Though anything is possible in cryptocurrency as it is volatile and unpredictable but I do not think ethereum will fall back to this amount, I think it will continue to fluctuate around the present amount till the bull run will start.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

I am looking forward for ETH's price to go down from $400 to $200 but there is a speck of dust chance for this to happen. It is very unlikely now, which I think ETH has a strong support at $350-400. Q4 of 2018 could probably be the time when BTC will rise which will very likely to be followed by alts as well.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

As long as there is a possibility of bitcoin going under 1000$ there is a possibility that Ethereum will go below 200$ or even 100$. That being said, I'm sure you'll remember ETH going to 1400$ not a long while ago. Great reward does come with great risk so always keep that in mind. I do believe that eth will go to 200$, sure, but i also believe it will bounce back well when the market eventually bounces - when that will happen is anyone's guess
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

The trend since the peak on 2017 is going down. There were few bumps and ups but still it is a down trend. This month the lowest price of ETH was around 400$ and now having a resistance not to go below 400$. Consider the trend of the whole cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin's price goes down and most of the other coins goes with it. Bitcoin has fallen down again since it reached the 8000$+ mark. If Bitcoin will fall down deeper around 3000-4000$ then we can expect the price of ETH around 200$ too. Also the people are more focused on Bitcoin, the attention falls off even though there will be a significant update to ETH.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

If I only discuss this year, I think ETH cannot be reduced to $200. The user base of Ethereum is very large, and the products of Ethereum are also very popular!

Hagrigton

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

The trend since the peak on 2017 is going down. There were few bumps and ups but still it is a down trend. This month the lowest price of ETH was around 400$ and now having a resistance not to go below 400$. Consider the trend of the whole cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin's price goes down and most of the other coins goes with it. Bitcoin has fallen down again since it reached the 8000$+ mark. If Bitcoin will fall down deeper around 3000-4000$ then we can expect the price of ETH around 200$ too. Also the people are more focused on Bitcoin, the attention falls off even though there will be a significant update to ETH.

That 400 mark is where I'm going to lose all faith in ETH. It's been bouncing off it a bit and might even break through. If it does, I wouldn't be surprised to see 300 next. There doesn't seem to be anything breaking its downtrend. It's just bumping down in a sad and miserable way, with nothing to hold it up.

What happened with all of the coins the developers were pumping back in? That's probably one of the reasons it's devaluing. And also because it doesn't have much of a future without a faster transaction speed.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Expected to this year for Ethereum could raise huge disappointments. It would be useful to draw more reasonable expectations and wait for it, but let's say we have 200 bucks, and we will win what we have lost. I hope it's 200 bucks.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

if we look at the development and increase in the price of BTC and the possibility of other altcoin prices, it will follow suit, but first seen from the quality and the price of some other coin-coins so that it will increase significantly.

allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

I think this possibility is not present, on the contrary, the cryptocurrency Ethereum will soon have to return to their spring position.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

I think Ethereum will not fall to $ 200 this year. This is a very low price for Ethereum. If this happens the market will be very bad, so many weak altcoin will die. I believe this will never happen. Now that Ethereum prices are around $ 400, I believe Ethereum will begin to recover and regain momentum over the next few weeks.

tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

No way on $200.  That's crazy talk.  I honestly believe this correction has just about run it's course.  It has been screwing around at this level for quite sometime.  If Ethereum hit's 200 I'm going all in and coming back in a year.  It will be the safest way to make a huge gain on planet earth. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: