Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there a possibility that Ethereum will reach $200 this year?  (Read 2114 times)
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?
No, if honestly I do not think that it is possible, he just does not have time to fall like that. Many people hold their ETH for a long time, and such a fall is only possible when everyone starts to sell. I think that we will see the inevitable growth when the market goes up.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

from $600 to $500 and going down every day is there a possibility that Eth will reach $200 this year? is there really a price manipulation like the conspiracy about tether what do you guys think?

Don't you have that trust in ethereum?thats why cruelty is what you have given into this.

$200 value for the second top coin is very cruel dude i believe that 400$ is the lowest ethereum can drop this year,because were closing to the last quarter of the year when market will surely grow
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

Nope and this is impossible,imagine from $1,500 this january will bring back to $200 thats so rude man,ethereum is one of the popular platform and as everyday we see how many ico uses this as their medium so why asking this kind of negative question for ethereum,no and will never drop this down again for sure

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

Actually I do not believe that ETH will go down 200$ in 2018. But if the market continues to deteriorate. Investors leave this market. And if bitcoin falls to 4000-5000$ then ETH will definitely go down 200$. That's for sure and I hope it does not happen

acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

It is very hard for at any time for seeing ethereum 200 dollar again, there must be big crash like btc 4-5k dollar if something we see maybe eth can be 200 dollar, except this I dont think it can drop much.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Nope, no way the price of ethereum will reach $200 in this year. Just look at the market right now, it's going up and i'm sure it will hit back to $500-600 again. It's a possibility for ethereum to hit $200 though but if it happen, there must be something really bad and big happened on ethereum or on cryptocurrency market.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

The probability of this event is close to zero, as we see it copes well with the crisis and is in a small range of variation in price. Therefore, no matter how we would not like to buy it at such a price, it will not work out.
That will require that something extraordinary bad happens to ethereum and right now I do not see anything like that in store for ethereum, it is better that people accept the fact that the days were you could buy really cheap ethereum are forever gone.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:01:11 AM

It is very hard for at any time for seeing ethereum 200 dollar again, there must be big crash like btc 4-5k dollar if something we see maybe eth can be 200 dollar, except this I dont think it can drop much.
Such amount is too low for ETH to dropped that much, ETH already establishes its name and been used throughout its existence. The crypto market just needs time to breathe from all the issues it receives and another country hyped will be a good advantage again in the future.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I think this possibility is not present, on the contrary, the cryptocurrency Ethereum will soon have to return to their spring position.

I think the same way. Of course, I realize that the market is unpredictable but I cannot believe that Ethereum can fall so critically. Moreover, I believe that it will be growing slowly first and then jump to the Moon.
ShamoKe

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

I always think that the price of Ethereum will not fall below $350, but the fact is that it has fallen below, and it is still falling, so I think that anything may happen!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

It is possible. It is easier to go down than to go up. It also depends on the price of Bitcoin.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

The likely degree, of course, is, but it seems to me that the fall to such a low level for the Ethereum cryptocurrency price is almost impossible.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Everything in the crypto world is possible. But you need to know that $300 is the strong support there. I remember last year we are staying for a long time at $300 for ethereum while bitcoin stayed at $5k.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Everything in the crypto world is possible. But you need to know that $300 is the strong support there. I remember last year we are staying for a long time at $300 for ethereum while bitcoin stayed at $5k.
Having a price of $200 for ethereum isnt bad at all,  but it really bring crypto into down and investors will get worried of putting their money inside. Of course,  we want gains and not losing. Investors really make care of their money so it possible that they won't invest once prices continuously going down.  We only just hope it will rise again and don't go deeper than of $300.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:22:55 AM

The likely degree, of course, is, but it seems to me that the fall to such a low level for the Ethereum cryptocurrency price is almost impossible.

Everything is possible in crypto space. The range of its limitation is very unpredictable, you cant just simply say that because its way too low or too high, a certain coin wouldnt reach that point. One can testify that was Bitcoin, last December 2017. TA's and preditcions with supporting facts are just a guide for everyone not to mess with their investment, but its still completely uncertain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

I hope so. It will be very amazing to see crypto prices back to prices before rising to 20k last year. It will be looks like to replay same situation so I can buy many cheap altcoins and bag them till crypto rising again.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

In the status of market right now this is not impossible to fall into $200 bottom price but Im confident that this will not going far from this value crypto market is slowly recovering into bear and for sure after some months it will fully recover by the end of the year we just need to wait for some good news so that believers will soon back into crypto world.
JapanLover

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

If the market continues to panicly sell cryptocurrencies, then Ethereum is not immune, I think its price is likely to drop to $300!
crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Don't think. The price of Ethereum will stabilize around the 400$ mark and will show a strong growth by the end of the year.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Don't think. The price of Ethereum will stabilize around the 400$ mark and will show a strong growth by the end of the year.
ETH price will be below 300$ today. Currently ETH has come down to 305$. And will soon go down 28x$. Very sad when the market goes down so fast. Can not think that ETH price will go up in the coming time. Because ETH has broken the important support level is 350$. And it goes down just in time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: