Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptocurrency exchange is looking for talented people  (Read 702 times)
PeKaO (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Hello,

I am a crypto enthusiast and founder of a blockchain related mobile gaming company. I am interested on participating in this project.

You can reach me at info@inscrypt.co.

Thank you!

Perfect - dropped you an invite Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

Personal career I am being a Technical support and Dashboard level analyzer for one of US reputed E-commerce site mate. Here on forum I have started as bounty manager to promote the various projects over bitcointalk and Social medium.

Henceforth I believe I can able to help you in promoting your exchange here.

Please find pm and let me know via pm or send a message on Telegram@WiproBTC

Thanks
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Covering AWS charges isn't enough. There are a lot of tools and tech involved on the security end when you're running an exchange. You definitely need Senior Developers to set things up, hiring Junior Level developers from the forum won't suffice the needs of an exchange development. If you don't have a dedicated CTO, you should get one on-board soon.

Can I ask what type of people are you looking exactly? What skills do you need for your exchange? What step your exchange is currently at?
Sorry for the questions, I am curious to know before I may waste your time with PMs and pretty sure it will be useful for others readers
Exactly! I don't understand how people expect to find talented people when their requirements are unclear/not mentioned.
Logkalog

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

maybe i can contribute to your plans. i am industrial engineer has background in statistic forecasting sales specifically.
bigjoker

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

As a developer, I'm wondering what kind of type project it is.

To explain more about me, have lots of knowledge about blockchain tec and actually had wrote an white paper when I used to my friends' project crew.
Moreover, smart contract, making an application those are my strengths.

I'm really desire to know more about your project. Plz reply on me when you feel free.
Thanx!

saywhat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

Covering AWS charges isn't enough. There are a lot of tools and tech involved on the security end when you're running an exchange. You definitely need Senior Developers to set things up, hiring Junior Level developers from the forum won't suffice the needs of an exchange development. If you don't have a dedicated CTO, you should get one on-board soon.

Can I ask what type of people are you looking exactly? What skills do you need for your exchange? What step your exchange is currently at?
Sorry for the questions, I am curious to know before I may waste your time with PMs and pretty sure it will be useful for others readers
Exactly! I don't understand how people expect to find talented people when their requirements are unclear/not mentioned.

I'm wondering about same thing. Otherwise it's confusing either you are looking for people with technical skills or marketing skills or even something else.
PeKaO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

Guys, let's not be sceptical - the project is in its very early days and each one of you can be instrumental on how we drive it. We already have a vanilla Peatio up and running in AWS plus one new coin integrated - pending testing (as it requires a block explorer which is currently being set up).

EnvrinGroup

Activity: 46
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

We could maybe be of help.  Please take a look at our existing exchange platform including online demo at:

http://envrin.com/exchange

PeKaO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

We could maybe be of help.  Please take a look at our existing exchange platform including online demo at:

http://envrin.com/exchange

Cool, what exactly are you offering?

PeKaO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Hi,

I have expierence with consulting. I can help you with  how you can improve and how you can be different then others. I also have a lot of friends who are designers, developers etc. I would love to work with you and create a great project.

Kind Regards,
Jayden

Contact info:
Discord: Jayden#8443
Telegram: JaydenH

PM me your email.

PeKaO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

UPDATE: Deposits and withdrawals of the newly added coin (BON) are working  Grin This is a significant step as we can now add any number of similar cryptocurrencies to the exchange. I'll push the latest code to our fork later tonight or tomorrow.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Hello mate, I have already shared my information in my above in this thread. I have not get any pm or reply here on this thread bro.

Kindly let me that if I can join the team with my ability. If you wish to learn my LinkedIn profile also I am comfortable to share it with you mate.

Thank you,
Wipro
Siim

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Looks interesting
Do you need Business Development, Sales and Legal?
PM me.
rishabh2s

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Hi, I'm the founder of Bon PeKaO (BON) and I would like to build a team of talented people to run a new cryptocurrency exchange. This could be based on Peatio but doesn't have to be (depends on us). If you are interested in this project please reply to this topic or drop me a message. I'm covering the costs of AWS and offer professional QA. My idea is to initially run the exchange in my home country of Poland but we can go for other countries as well (only the ones where it is 100% legal). I'm looking forward to hearing from you!  Smiley

Hey. I am a part of an ICO marketing team who have had successful ICOs till now. Our promotion in growing the social media footprint of the Coin/ICO is what we like to refer to as Organic Growth. We don't bring bots or airdroppers to your group, we aim to bring investors.

The team work across all platforms of social media in order to generate hype and buzz surrounding your Coin/ICO. Here is a sample of what we offer in our work:

Active in your Telegram across the day to keep chat going, asking questions, encouraging other's in the Telegram group to do the same
Admins can be provided from our staff (24hr coverage)
Active in other Telegram groups discussing the project and trying to bring in people from those groups
Option to have a pool in our Telegram "Keith's Cryptos Pools"
Production of unique articles for Medium/Steemit
Produce unique content for twitter Team. Inforgraphics designed by our team
Create Youtube content ; these are small channels, but can help in active promotion alongside larger Youtube Influencers
Comments on daily Youtube Influencers videos and AMAs to raise awareness of ICO
Keep Bitcointalk ANN threads/ Reddit threads, high on the forum list for visibility
Weekly focus targets as directed by ICO/Coin staff
If any YouTubers are required they can be booked direct through jack@influenced.online, he can help you design a package to suit individual budgets
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

I would like to know what your project will be like? I wish you soon finish your project and maybe I will support it.

We already have the basic version of Peatio exchange up and running (on an EC2 instance): http://52.213.21.36/

It required a couple of fixes which have been pushed here: https://github.com/bonpekao/peatio

The next BIG step (apart from testing and fixing of what is already there) is integrating a new cryptocurrency. If you could help that would be awesome  Wink

I can help you in testing, fixing and integrating currency.

Lets connect over telegram: @priya1709 or skype: revinfotech3.

Look forward to hear from you.
charina

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

i am a newbie here...can i join the project(campaign)...i am very hardworking and easily catch things up...thank you
21crypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Hello,

Interested in learning more about the business development aspects and and getting involved in marketing, communications, etc.
Cryptoteleutios

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

I could help you on the marketing and community sector Smiley

My linkedin profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/tasos-oureilidis-719603119/

Telegram me for more @oureilidis

PeKaO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I would like to know what your project will be like? I wish you soon finish your project and maybe I will support it.

We already have the basic version of Peatio exchange up and running (on an EC2 instance): http://52.213.21.36/

It required a couple of fixes which have been pushed here: https://github.com/bonpekao/peatio

The next BIG step (apart from testing and fixing of what is already there) is integrating a new cryptocurrency. If you could help that would be awesome  Wink

I can help you in testing, fixing and integrating currency.

Lets connect over telegram: @priya1709 or skype: revinfotech3.

Look forward to hear from you.

Can you PM me your email address? I'll send you a Slack invite, ok?

PeKaO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

Some really good news to share  Grin Peatio installed of the most recent and still maintained fork - https://github.com/rubykube/peatio - up and running with a newly added crypto working as well  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: