Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC help  (Read 952 times)
precrime3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 01:31:45 PM

I've got 2 grand, thinking of buying a coincraft desk (400 GH) or a monarch 600 GH. BFL seems to have a bad rep, but seem to be trying to clean their up. Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:33:37 PM

I've got 2 grand, thinking of buying a coincraft desk (400 GH) or a monarch 600 GH. BFL seems to have a bad rep, but seem to be trying to clean their up. Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!

Just make sure what ever you buy that it is in hand. You won't get 400 with 2gs right now.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
precrime3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:39:50 PM

What you do you think is the most viable option, preferably south of 10k? Preferably SLOT south of 10 k xD, but willing to pay if there is quick ROI

precrime3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 06:15:22 PM

up to 2.5 k, dont really care about electricity, is cheap where i live. How long are typical ROI's? mines saying 33 days, but how much variance should i add for an accurate estimation? Do you think its worth just buying a litecoin ASIC or making a GPU rig for litecoins?

grumpy619

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:55:35 PM

Litecoin or BITCOIN I am in the BITCOIN world.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

precrime3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

Haha im trying to, but i need suggestions for an ASIC miner!

grumpy619

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:42:21 PM

Here is what you do purchase 2 antminers it will get you 360GH/s and can get you started.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

precrime3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:00:49 PM

And that's the best option for 2.5k? Im concerned skyrocketing difficulty will occur when the wave of ASICS come in.... I actually got a response from someone at BFL, in one day as well, but it as mostly pulled from the website, and I directly asked them if they were legit waiting for a response. If they can prove they are legit, that shipping is accurate, might go with a 600 GH monarch. Or a 400 gh coincraft. But this, is my first choice.

grumpy619

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:37:10 PM

Do yourself a favor and do some research on the forum about them. They are a legit co but you will be waiting maybe till march to get what they said they would deliver. That is a pre sale thing that all the mining co do. Trust me they are legit but when it comes to getting your miner in a timely manner. I have heard of horror stories...

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀

[ Color  Paper ]
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:53:36 AM

Bitcoin in your hand right now is better, way better, than any mining machine in March, April, May, June, July, etc...
InCoinsITrust

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:03:26 PM

Buy BTC, it is at low price right now, you dont have to mine to be in the BTC game Smiley
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:02:07 AM

Bitcoin in your hand right now is better, way better, than any mining machine in March, April, May, June, July, etc...
Buy BTC, it is at low price right now, you dont have to mine to be in the BTC game Smiley

Very much agree with both of them.
It is very hard for you to get profit mining bitcoin now, and you better just buy bitcoin directly.
freebit13

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:56:52 AM

Very much agree with both of them.
It is very hard for you to get profit mining bitcoin now, and you better just buy bitcoin directly.
To mine, or not to mine, that is the question—
Whether 'tis Nobler in bitcoin mining to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of GHash.IO's,
And by opposing end them? To die, to hash—
No more;

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:56:26 PM

Ant Miner S1 or just buy BTC

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:23:07 AM

If they can prove they are legit, that shipping is accurate, might go with a 600 GH monarch.

Their shipping is *aways* inaccurate. Monarch was due in November, then December, then January, then February. They do not have working chips. You will not receive it when they say you will.

Buy & Hold
AndrewGucci

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:49:18 AM

If they can prove they are legit, that shipping is accurate, might go with a 600 GH monarch.

Their shipping is *aways* inaccurate. Monarch was due in November, then December, then January, then February. They do not have working chips. You will not receive it when they say you will.

They never ship in time, just buy antminer if you want to mine BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: