Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you remember Bitconnect? I lost 3500 dollars in this pyramid!  (Read 1772 times)
harastvo (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

Hi, let's remember bitconnect!
This was the most popular cryptocurrency pyramid, in which many lost their money. So, I'm one of them.
I was a fool and I believed that I could make a lot of money. In the end, I lost all my money.
I wonder how many such fools like me? Are there people who have earned on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

I think so many are stuck there. until I admire them because of the amount of btc that the bitconnect disappears  Cheesy
can you tell me about the number of btc that vanished there? whether to remember in his time many who are having large btc investments
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

This was the most popular cryptocurrency pyramid, in which many lost their money. So, I'm one of them.
I was a fool and I believed that I could make a lot of money. In the end, I lost all my money.

I think everyone was warned about bitconnect being a scam (As far as I know,if you just take a look at scam accusation).I guess the first investors  and those who managed to quite with their profit before they scam are the only who did earn some cash.Nothing last forever,ponzis/pyramids included.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

not just you. I also lost some of my money in bitconnect. but there's nothing else to do, it's the last time I follow a phyramid investment, somehow it seems like I'm feeling really stupid for having invested such a silly thing. even my friend who lost his car to invest in bitconnect .. I hope no more such investment that will come
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

I never went into it, because many are suspicious in many ways, that is, by giving a considerable profit in a short time, while Bitconnect and Bitcoin increase is not very good, there must be many people who lose a lot of money they have, members are always used and sacrificed, then from now on it can only be a lesson for all those who are lost in it to choose a definite trade, not a repeat of the same thing.  Roll Eyes

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Bitconnect was a really massive Ponzi. You can google and see how posh their conferences looked like. Most of you must know that memetical video of a dude yelling "Wussap!"
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 11:29:45 PM by GoldenLad

Many people was fooled by bitconnect and the worst part of it all was that most people that invested in it was warned about it but most of them paid deaf ear. That is why they all become a vitcim to this ponzi scheme. Many people whom invested in it did not make out all their invested money because they where tempted to invest more further because of their greed.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

Do you remember when it was said from the beginning that it is a scam project? But you did not hear to them and for your greed you dive at this platform and invested your money and at the end it happened which was tagged by the expert of this forum. Now it was your mistake that you did not hear to them and now nothing can bring your money to you but it was a lesson for you and after that always read the reviews of expert before investing in any project.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

There's a lot of people who lost their money because they invested to bitconnect. Before they believe bitconnect is legit and get more money but after few months of investing they money was gone. $3500 is not easy to earn maybe you need few months before they reach that amount again. Remember it not means that the token or coin is good it is safe invest only the extra money.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

I almost had the same fate as you, but I was a little lucky because I changed my mind and invested my money on an ico. I think you are not the only one who is fooled by bitconnect.

keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:53 AM

At the beginning of Bitconect's appearance, this is indeed very tempting. so many people are investing here in large numbers, but finally at the end of Bitconect's heyday, so many people are losing their money. I am also a person including losing money because of Bitconect, but only in small quantities.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

I feel sorry for you mate! Bitconnect was an anonymously-run site where users could loan their cryptocurrency to the company in exchange for outsized returns depending on how long the loan was for. For example, a $10,000 loan for 180 days would purportedly give you ~40% returns each month, with a .20% daily bonus. This is entirely BOGUS.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:50 AM

Trusting a large amount of profit in such idea is greediness and thats what you are,it wasnt being fool lol

I have couple of friends that like you being a victim of this scamn and I believe theres thousands out there that until now cant move on from this,

What i cam advice you is start over and dont forget about this instead use it as a warning for not being a victim agaij
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

It's a kind of ponzi at the start of the project, why did you even bothered to invest?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 01:59:58 AM by hugeblack

it was difficult to verify ICOs until it occurred, as developers were very interested in designing their campaigns/whitepaper so I would not blame anyone who was scammed by it. "Confido, BitConnect coin, Droplex."
Now, people are becoming less cautious, so you see many projects that children can discover are scamming, but many people invest in them. "fast earning."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

Of course I will not forget that scammed project! I putted also some of my money there and everyone really trusted them, The way how they manage the community and how they showed how they looks serious on their project but their turned to scammed. One of the most promising project before but now their gone with our money.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:07 AM

i heard lot of things about this scam bitconnect but im not aware about this wayback since i was newbie that time,and ive learn about how this victimized many cryptonians because of their lust on gaining good profit and that dream becomes nightmare when the dev runs with their money and suddenly gone with the wind,this may serve as lesson to all of us for not to be a victim of this scammers and be free from losing oir precious money and time
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

Do I remember BITCONEEEEEECT,WASA,WASA,WASUPP!!!!! Grin
Can anybody forget about that guy Carlos Matox(or whatever his name is).To be honest,I would never invest in project,with this guy invloved.I`m sorry about all the naive people,who believed and invested their hard earned money in this scam. Angry

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

A lot of people have been victims of one pyramid scheme or the other if its not Bitconnect, it would be something else because at the time of being involved in it, every call to reason will be garbages while every fact finding missions will be interpreted as an attack against a "progressive" way of making money until everything came crumbling. I won't conclude that you are a "fool" because experience they say is the best teacher but would make such conclusion if you manage to fall into such unsustainable enterprise again now or in the future.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

The pyramids were originally created in order to earn only the creators and in some cases their approximate and ALL! This is a deception for people who want to benefit with minimal physical costs. As they say: free cheese - only in a mousetrap!  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: