Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk starts an ICO to improve the Forum Look & Feel  (Read 93 times)
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

Now a days every project is starting with ICO for in intial investment for capital budget , I have a idea where , BitcoinTalk starts a ICO to improve the look and feel of the Bitcoin Forum , So we can make Bitcointalk more modern and latest options .

This is just a idea , What you think about this Idea .
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

I think no one liked this Idea ...😶
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

So what does this ICO do? I'm curious what's the direct connection between this ICO and the blockchain, or just for money? And the forum has enough supporters, so now is the best.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Bitcointalk already have one of the best look and feel.
It's quick and simple. There were works in the new forum software but it never got any interest or progess seems to be halted for now.
If bitcointalk needed funds, they can easily achieve it my increasing the number and size of ads on the forum. But that is not the intention of this community.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

More simple, easier to manage. That's why bitcointalk don't need an update for it.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

Not a huge amount needs to be changed with forum look and feel. And if it did need to be changed then finances wouldn't be an issue. The forum receives a lot of donations etc and would do so even more if they actually asked for it. Don't forget most people involved in the forum have been here since the beginning when bitcoin was less than 1 cent.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Now a days every project is starting with ICO for in intial investment for capital budget , I have a idea where , BitcoinTalk starts a ICO to improve the look and feel of the Bitcoin Forum , So we can make Bitcointalk more modern and latest options .

This is just a idea , What you think about this Idea .
Nah. The forum is already better in what it currently is. Fyi, there is already a new software forum which is still under development but a beta is available. You can see more details about it in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=167.0
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

The failure was due to the fact that the project was not invested properly, the project owner did not grow up but just a form of calling for capital, and then the ICON Eloncity Project is a good project. joined by alibaba
Ivandvanko

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

I see no reason in ICO to improve the appearance of bitcointalk, if I correctly understood the essence of ICO.  I believe that the site bitcointalk and so very simple and easy to use, so I would not change anything.  when there are ideas, this is good, but the ideas should be good.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

This forum is pretty good design of the site, everything is arranged simply and everything works fine. Therefore, I do not see the need to change anything in it. Therefore, it makes no sense to conduct ICO not only because there is no need to invest in the design of this site, but such ICO will be contrary to the task of conducting ICO, because during its conduct a new token will not be created, it will in fact simply be a fundraising, not ICO .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: