Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and the ICO  (Read 723 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

the huge amounts of new ICOS that arise every month could be hurting the price of bitcoin? you who think about the ICO?
I do think with ICO it would help bitcoin price increasing, right now you can join ICO by using dollar which mean more money entering cryptocurrency and i do think this good thing for bitcoin and other coins, the problem is if the ICO is scam and it would make new investors lose interest in crypto world and with many ico coming out it means the demand of bitcoin increasing cause ICO used to accept bitcoin and ethereum.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

I do not think like that. ICO does have positive and negative aspects. in terms of the positive growth of ICO is proving how the growth of blockchain technology in the world of crypto currency. and making more and more blockchain technology known worldwide. besides that ICO gives opportunity to investor to make profit. but on the negative side, ICO is currently 70% failing. we can see from the first release in the market until the next 5 months the price is not able to return at the rate of ICO. this is so bad. besides that many ICO is only for scam.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

the huge amounts of new ICOS that arise every month could be hurting the price of bitcoin? you who think about the ICO?
Oh naa in my perspective i don't think so. I'd have loved it if you'd really give us a ticker reason for your your argument. I can base on that to make some conclusion but to me, i don't think they hurt Bitcoin's price. The only way I can say they affect is that they have made people put their money in other coins other than everyone joining Bitcoin, but anyway Bitcoin still determines the price of these coins on the market.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

The more ico in circulation I believe will have a positive impact on someone in the affairs of looking for income because ico often gives a large income to the participants when they are successful.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

No it won't, not many ICO is really good and has a lot of investors.
Investors nowadays is really careful of choosing an ICO, so the many ICOs is not mean bitcoin price will go down
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

ICO does not affect the course bitcoin. ICO on the contrary, give impetus to the development of the cryptocurrency market and solve the problems of society. Investing in ICO is investing in business.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

those people who even if they will create a Scam, still the same money will invest in cryptocurrency. so will not damage
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

It does not affect the price of Bitcoin because investors are involved in the ICO because they want to find a profit and increase the number of Bitcoins they own. So ICOs do not negatively affect the price of Bitcoin.

doreraj

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

suppose it pretty much depends on where money is coming from
is the a from new markets fiat etc
or just out of other crypto assets

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

I think the number of  ICO per month will not affect the price of Bitcoin
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I think bitcoin and ICO are in demand business in this kind of industry
because they are trusted company to the public because their quality of service is proven to the public because they are one of the best.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

I think they are 2 things disconnected. Bitcoin should be in every investor's wallet, but taking part in good ICOs can make you earn a nice profit.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people. https://konios.com/
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Bitcoin and ICO are the best  that you can have because through their great performances in this kind of business you can earn a good amount of income or profit that can sustain your needs.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

The government wants to control this industry very much. Herein lies the whole problem. And because of this, the entire scope of the crypto currency is only at the basic stage of its development.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

The value of the BTC affects the price of the Altcoin. Therefore, the value of the ICO does not affect the price of the BTC. ICOs cause diversity and competition on the market. ICO value depends on the BTC value.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

I think what you say is not entirely true because according to my knowledge bitcoin price is not affected by the price of altcoin let alone ico, but instead the altcoin price is very depend on the price of bitcoin,
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

I think the new ICOs are not hurting the prices of the bitcoin as the value of altcoin rises when bitcoin take the rally. alos on the other side we can say lot of altcoins from fresh ICOs are collecting huge amounts of funds and they are accumulating the price of ether and bitcoin. its obvious that the new ICOs have different different department in their employee structures and they also have to carry out their other works to like listing on exchanges, marketing, legal etc. for all these they have to give payments in BTC or ether and again this money can be returned on the markets. 

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

I think that it only affects Ethereum. Investors are investing their spared Ethers and ICOs are selling raised Ethers, that is why price is falling down too much.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Bitcoin and ICO in different ways.
Of course it bring new funds to the field and increase interest of peoples to the blockchain but dont move price back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: