Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I understood why I do not get merit.  (Read 983 times)
Marcedesbenz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

It seems to me that the best way to get merit is posting in the meta section. A lot of you guys here have merit, everywhere else, I don't see it as much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

It seems to me that the best way to get merit is posting in the meta section. A lot of you guys here have merit, everywhere else, I don't see it as much.
Meta received 8,81% of total sMerit from the 1st of June 2018 onwards, so 91,19% has been awarded to other boards. There are therefore plenty of other awarded sections. Meta probably has some of the most interesting conversations going on, and that attracts higher quality posters probably than boards that are a complete swamp of spam.

The base of it all is still being capable of creating a decent content. Without that capability, it doesn’t matter where you post. Placing a three legged into a race is going to lose wherever you decide to place it.
Chaki_

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Rule Number One: You do not talk about merit.
Rule Number Two: You do not talk about merit.
Rule Number Three: Merit breaks lives.

I was just thankful that this past month the issues were about the continuous drop in BTC price and the issue about merit is subsidized, when everyone will stop talking about then it's like a normal thing that some of us doesn't have merit but we keep pushing on being helpful in the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: