Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitao is 100% a SCAM !!!  (Read 2489 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

When one searches for  arbitao on Google, this thread is on first page. I have seen that they are trying to push it to next page by adding new pages on other websites.

I do not know how much of harm can this do to the project but if I was an investor and saw this thread through Google, I would have left this at the same moment. I feel bad for people who will fall for this because of other promotions.
Actually they added new bounty program.

This is only place on internet where it is mentioned arbitao is scam. I don't know what people expect to see after ICO, magically getting rich over night without doing anything? Undecided

Maybe the last thing about Arbitao was its campaign is services wasn't a good one, and it was just one week to be active in signature campaign paid with btc. There should be a proper concrete evidence for this, so that we'll have a final conclusion over this scam accusation. Actually, more people expects great profit after the success of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigX84

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:23:08 AM

Thanks for this thread guys! I was reviewing Arbitao and did not have a good feeling even though the site and WP looked good at first glance! This thread really helped me stay away from this platform! Thanks!
BigX84

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

When one searches for  arbitao on Google, this thread is on first page. I have seen that they are trying to push it to next page by adding new pages on other websites.

I do not know how much of harm can this do to the project but if I was an investor and saw this thread through Google, I would have left this at the same moment. I feel bad for people who will fall for this because of other promotions.

This is only place on internet where it is mentioned arbitao is scam. I don't know what people expect to see after ICO, magically getting rich over night without doing anything? Undecided

Arbitao promised to return here to address Big Ben and other concerns depicting them as a bona fide scam. To date, crickets in spite of them logging into this forum.

When looking at the website, all links to social media worked except for the link to Bitcointalk...I wonder why?!?  Grin
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

Thanks for this thread guys! I was reviewing Arbitao and did not have a good feeling even though the site and WP looked good at first glance! This thread really helped me stay away from this platform! Thanks!
When one searches for  arbitao on Google, this thread is on first page. I have seen that they are trying to push it to next page by adding new pages on other websites.

Arbitao promised to return here to address Big Ben and other concerns depicting them as a bona fide scam. To date, crickets in spite of them logging into this forum.

When looking at the website, all links to social media worked except for the link to Bitcointalk...I wonder why?!?  Grin

I was about to pen the same thing along with their Telegram is going crazy blasting dribble to their 360+ subscribers, none of which can enter the dialog --> https://t.me/arbitao

ScamSupervisor

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

I agree. The funds and coins needed for their plans are inadequate unless they are for sale or for sale.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

I agree. The funds and coins needed for their plans are inadequate unless they are for sale or for sale.

I'm guessing for sale. Let's see what others think.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

No, I'm quite sure they're for sale.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

No, I'm quite sure they're for sale.

They might be, I'm not sure.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

that's right, I also do not understand what's the problem, why are not their websites linked to bitcointalk? are they no longer promoting their ICO on bitcointalk forums?
or is this fraud clearer?  Grin
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

that's right, I also do not understand what's the problem, why are not their websites linked to bitcointalk? are they no longer promoting their ICO on bitcointalk forums?
or is this fraud clearer?  Grin

This scam is as clear as the lack of scaffolding surrounding Big Ben AND the lack of responses from Camp Arbitao in defending the scam accusation attacks from supposed FUDsters in their mind's eye.

These fuckers are so goddamn stupid, they could've easily came here and declared that yes, the photo was shopped with an attempt to depict where one our main offices is located. Further, they could've came here and honestly said that they were operating without a formal charter in place but have it now - here it is. But now they can't use any of those excuses because a FUDster presented it. HAHAHA Here's to hopin' that these retards don't plan on procreating so to degrade humanity further.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

Bump because Team Arbitao is still planning their Pre-ICO later this month.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:01:16 PM by tmfp
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Another Press Release, from the same wire service that gave us Big Ben, seems to indicate confusion in the Arbitao ranks regarding their location.
Maybe Mr. Bratcher has been partaking too much of the sweltering London sun, or has read about it in his boiler room.

Edited out the fluff, apart from the bit which still says that distribution of tokens will start the day before the press release.... I mean, didn't they read about their own "crypto winter" postponement? Too much winter sun?

Arbitao, Groundbreaking Cryptocurrency Trading Arbitrage Solution, Launches ICO
Posted: Jul 03, 2018 4:55 AM BST
LONDON, UK – Jul 2nd, 2018 – It’s a great time to be a cryptocurrency investor: Arbitao, the brand new arbitrage trading solution for cryptocurrency markets, is proud to announce its ICO for its proprietary token, ATAO.
The Arbitao ICO is set to commence on July 22nd, 2018, and conclude on September 9th, 2018.

<snippety snip snip>

A total of 800,000,000 ATAO will be distributed starting July 1st, 2018. The Arbitao ICO’s timeline can be viewed on the company’s website.

<snip>

Media Contact
Company Name: Arbitao
Contact Person: Stefan Bratcher, CMO
Email: Send Email
City: London E2 7DP

In that little snippet we have four different locations.

1)
NEWS25 is in Texas. That's in the USA.
Of course, we live in a global community these days, but what is the point of using an American press outlet unless you are targeting American suckers investment?.
I don't know if Mr. Bratcher has noticed but at this point in time, the fascist pig Zionist Conspiracy SEC is not well disposed to get-rich-quick schemes involving ICO's, pretend currency tokens and passive investment.
This Arbitao scheme doesn't just fail the Howey Test, it never got thru the door for the interview.

2)
Headline: LONDON UK
Impressed.

3) A detailed zip (post) code, London E2 7DP.
This is an area of London called Shoreditch which, after many twists and historical turns has been subject to large scale gentrification this century.
E2 7DP refers to Redchurch Street particularly, a not very attractive thoroughfare of hipster shops, graffiti, "ethnic" influences and large scale building work, essentially a mix of ground floor retail with seedy (or megabuck gentrified) apartments above.
It's walking distance from the City of London "Square Mile" and half an hour's taxi ride from Big "Scaffold" Ben.

There's a good crawler site in the UK called 192.com, usually contains up to date info on addresses and occupants.
They list twenty businesses in Redchurch Street.
No Arbitao amongst them.

4) Country: United States.
Well I know the old Mother Country's having a hard time just now, but when did we become the 51st State?

That Arbitao may have some form of London presence is, however, possible. Everyone needs a back office, even people with dishonorable intentions.
There was a job advertisement with some London agencies a while back.
(This also brings in a fifth location, postcode NW1)
The extensive requirements specified

For a wage that, in that part of London, would require sleeping under cardboard and eating out of bins

may have been a contributory factor in the abandonment of their BitcoinTalk campaign once real questions needed answering, along the lines of

H/t to suchmoon for cat memes.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
creange

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

Türkçe-English-Español

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

2 days ago I made an cross-promote agreement with arbitao team and I promoted their airdrop campaign in my website and on my social channels.Well I just read the whole topic and I regret that I didnt read this before.These fuckers got me lol.I just cancelled the partnership with arbitao and deleted all my posts about them.
I hope suchmoon could delete his negative trust on me now.Many thanks for warnings guys.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

2 days ago I made an cross-promote agreement with arbitao team and I promoted their airdrop campaign in my website and on my social channels.Well I just read the whole topic and I regret that I didnt read this before.These fuckers got me lol.I just cancelled the partnership with arbitao and deleted all my posts about them.
I hope suchmoon could delete his negative trust on me now.Many thanks for warnings guys.

Bravo! I'm sure suchmoon will make the rating reflect the circumstances. In the future, simply conduct better DD, for this thread was created with just one red flag, since then a many more raised by the community and myself. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have my sights set on Coal Coin, where if you send them money, they'll commence extracting coal outta the ground somewhere in Siberia with state-of-the-art equipment purchased with CC. I've been invited to witness the operation atop a newly acquired scaffolding sourced from who-knows-where.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

With a 100% certainty of Arbitao been a scam I had no time to go through their whitepaper but just wanted to ask if this might have been caused by writer's claiming to be experts in whitepaper drafting???
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

With a 100% certainty of Arbitao been a scam I had no time to go through their whitepaper but just wanted to ask if this might have been caused by writer's claiming to be experts in whitepaper drafting???

Are you saying they hired someone to write the whitepaper for them? I'd very much like to know who that was.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Are you saying they hired someone to write the whitepaper for them? I'd very much like to know who that was.

There are actually a few members here writing whitepapers and even launching a whole ICO. for example Jamalezaz or something like that.
PS, have you tagged coalcoin scammers yet or are you still negotiating for terms of not getting tagged and getting a free pass maybe? Wink

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

There are actually a few members here writing whitepapers and even launching a whole ICO. for example Jamalezaz or something like that.
PS, have you tagged coalcoin scammers yet or are you still negotiating for terms of not getting tagged and getting a free pass maybe? Wink

I'm getting flight tickets to Kemerovo to have dinner in their restaurant. Wanna come?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

digaran, if you promise to not share this PM with anybody, you're more than welcome to join our team consisting of myself and suchmoon. I announce that an entity is a scam, then suchmoon joins the choir. Together, we try to get the rogue bastards to pay us so to end our assaults, splitting the moneys, then moving on to the next one. We're willing to split it three ways as long as you continue to provide your unique role. Again, please don't share this PM with anybody.

Yacudza

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

It is nice to see that community of cryptoworld take investigations like this and prevent others from scum. Thanks ))
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: