Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for team members to build an ICO for a Costa Rica Hotel Chain  (Read 177 times)
yourib (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Hello everyone I am currently putting an ICO together to raise funds for a hotel Chain  in Costa Rica. I am looking for people willing to invest their time in exchange for Bitcoins or possible partnership if the ICO becomes successful. I already put a lot of time and money in this project but I am running out of capital. You can check the project and what it is about on this website. http://oceanparkhotelcr.com
The token will be secured by real Estates and shares of the business will be distributed to the investors. Based on my experience in Costa Rica the ROI will be high. Higher than most upcoming real estates ICO.
I am looking for advisors, website designers, whitepaper writers ETC.....
The concept will work. The first location that I own is prime real estates on the beaches of Manuel Antonio Costa Rica.   
I am available to answer all the questions that you might have.

Cheers

Youri

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourib (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

Hello everyone I am currently putting an ICO together to raise funds for a hotel Chain  in Costa Rica. I am looking for people willing to invest their time in exchange for Bitcoins or possible partnership if the ICO becomes successful. I already put a lot of time and money in this project but I am running out of capital. You can check the project and what it is about on this website. http://oceanparkhotelcr.com
The token will be secured by real Estates and shares of the business will be distributed to the investors. Based on my experience in Costa Rica the ROI will be high. Higher than most upcoming real estates ICO.
The concept will work. The first location that I own is prime real estates on the beaches of Manuel Antonio Costa Rica.   

Cheers

Youri

wonder who is stupid enough to join stuff like this....

a possible partnership into a business that is already generating income would not make you stupid. Maybe read the pitch deck next time you make this kind of comments.
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Hi,I will love to be part of your project,I can help you do the ico promotion to a large audience,let me know if you need my service.
You can get people to do other jobs like whitepaper, graphics and ICO video for you here https://www.fiverr.com/s2/4dc0a96c2e
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

Hi,

I have gone through your requirement and I can assure you that I am the one you are looking for. I am block chain expert with more than 3 years of experience in this field. I have experience in development of block chain and token creation. I can assist you from scratch consultancy, development and maintenance.I am well versed in Smart contract, Wallet creation, Token creation, Integrating the wallet, website and app creation, whitepaper creation.

Waiting for a reply.
FlairDigital

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Hi Youri,

Whats the best way to contact you?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

Hello everyone I am currently putting an ICO together to raise funds for a hotel Chain  in Costa Rica. I am looking for people willing to invest their time in exchange for Bitcoins or possible partnership if the ICO becomes successful. I already put a lot of time and money in this project but I am running out of capital. You can check the project and what it is about on this website. http://oceanparkhotelcr.com

Cheers

Youri

wonder who is stupid enough to join stuff like this....

a possible partnership into a business that is already generating income would not make you stupid. Maybe read the pitch deck next time you make this kind of comments.

i think that someone capable to create a successful ico would rather run his own ico, thats how an intelligent heuristic will end up,

get ready for scammer and low quality noobs

2342q6tegw

Activity: 174
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Smells like a security. Have you registered with SEC or are you excluding us citizens? Do you have a 30k-50k budget for a Mifid license from Malta or another cheap jurisdiction or are you locking out EU citizens too? What about Chinese and Russian citizens? How are you handling KYC and AML? What about GDPR in relation to KYC/AML data?

You can get people to work for Bitcoin you have now (If your serious, stake the signature from the account(s) that you will use to fund this ICO.

Good luck getting it on contingency or cut of the profits, not many ico legals who work that way.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Smells like a security. Have you registered with SEC or are you excluding us citizens? Do you have a 30k-50k budget for a Mifid license from Malta or another cheap jurisdiction or are you locking out EU citizens too? What about Chinese and Russian citizens? How are you handling KYC and AML? What about GDPR in relation to KYC/AML data?

You can get people to work for Bitcoin you have now (If your serious, stake the signature from the account(s) that you will use to fund this ICO.

Good luck getting it on contingency or cut of the profits, not many ico legals who work that way.

these licenses are increasingly more and more corruption for the useless lawyers, someone can also show his qualifications in the internet

regards

yourib (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

We are starting looking into this and what would be the best way. We are looking at regulation S for the US.  We are a Costa Rican registered company.
yourib (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

Hi,I will love to be part of your project,I can help you do the ico promotion to a large audience,let me know if you need my service.
You can get people to do other jobs like whitepaper, graphics and ICO video for you here https://www.fiverr.com/s2/4dc0a96c2e

Can you shoot me an email thru the contact page of the website. Thank you
yourib (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

Hi,

I have gone through your requirement and I can assure you that I am the one you are looking for. I am block chain expert with more than 3 years of experience in this field. I have experience in development of block chain and token creation. I can assist you from scratch consultancy, development and maintenance.I am well versed in Smart contract, Wallet creation, Token creation, Integrating the wallet, website and app creation, whitepaper creation.

Waiting for a reply.

Hello Priya can you send me an email thru the contact page on the website

Thank you
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

I would like to join in this team to contribute efforts in Advisor and marketing management team. Since I see above chat of yours in this thread. I feel good to join in this team. If you really looking to know LinkedIn profile also I would like to share via pm.

Kindly review my campaign management thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4459496.0

Sincerely,
Wipro
2342q6tegw

Activity: 174
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

What's your budget?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: