Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on the 4 Bankers commiting suicide and a reddit comment regarding Feb?  (Read 4500 times)
mskryxz (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/farright/comments/1wwn77/pulling_together_some_posts_from_the_pol_thread/

I work as a stock broker for Piper Jaffray located in Los Angeles. What happened yesterday left me absolutely stunned in disbelief.
I manage the portfolios for more than half of our richest clients and my boss called me into his office and told me to cash them all out immediately. My obvious thought was that there was going to be a crash but it was strange that he was so adamant about cashing them out. He clearly knew something so I asked him what was up. He spilled the beans and said look, we are going into a currency crisis. Major banks are going to default in the next 3 weeks. The stock markets are going to go in a violent downward trend not only here but all around the world. The currencies of the world are going to move in every direction and there's no predicting which ones will still be standing after this is all over. It will spill into the bond markets here and it will be interesting to see what the fed will do. He warned whatever the fed did it was not going to help and not solve any problem. When I asked who told him this. My boss said he talked to a buddy of his who happens to be an executive in JP Morgan. I asked what triggers it and he said the Chinese trust default is going to cause a domino effect which will spill into every market and every currency in the world. He also said this coming week from the 27th to the 31st will have volatile trading and that this collapse is imminent within the next 3 weeks.
I am dumping all my stocks and bonds but the problem is holding dollars is not a safe haven as well. I'm in the process of putting my dollars in precious metals, property, Swiss francs, Vietnamese Dong, Nigerian Naira, Russian Ruble, and Mexican Pesos. Why not Yuan? It's not safe at all, they are dependent on the consumerism of other nations. Why buy currency of third world countries? They don't have much industry to be affected. They have more of an agricultural and energy based economy.
If anyone has questions please ask, especially if it is advice on what to do with your assets.

---------------------------------------

If this is true (which is already happening stocks are crashing atm and 4 banksters and counting are dying (suicide or murder?) all within a week) then this might be a volatile month for bitcoin as well, definitely feb-april before summer imo
mskryxz (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:34:35 PM

Or perhaps there is an angry man form the 2008 financial crisis that left him bankrupt and is now hunting them down 1 by 1 almost like V for Vendetta.
Instead of reporting it as assassinations or murder, they immediately dismiss and close the case that is an apparent suicide.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

buy when there's blood on the streets
meanig

Activity: 531
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:42:03 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/farright/comments/1wwn77/pulling_together_some_posts_from_the_pol_thread/

I work as a stock broker for Piper Jaffray located in Los Angeles. What happened yesterday left me absolutely stunned in disbelief.
I manage the portfolios for more than half of our richest clients and my boss called me into his office and told me to cash them all out immediately. My obvious thought was that there was going to be a crash but it was strange that he was so adamant about cashing them out. He clearly knew something so I asked him what was up. He spilled the beans and said look, we are going into a currency crisis. Major banks are going to default in the next 3 weeks. The stock markets are going to go in a violent downward trend not only here but all around the world. The currencies of the world are going to move in every direction and there's no predicting which ones will still be standing after this is all over. It will spill into the bond markets here and it will be interesting to see what the fed will do. He warned whatever the fed did it was not going to help and not solve any problem. When I asked who told him this. My boss said he talked to a buddy of his who happens to be an executive in JP Morgan. I asked what triggers it and he said the Chinese trust default is going to cause a domino effect which will spill into every market and every currency in the world. He also said this coming week from the 27th to the 31st will have volatile trading and that this collapse is imminent within the next 3 weeks.
I am dumping all my stocks and bonds but the problem is holding dollars is not a safe haven as well. I'm in the process of putting my dollars in precious metals, property, Swiss francs, Vietnamese Dong, Nigerian Naira, Russian Ruble, and Mexican Pesos. Why not Yuan? It's not safe at all, they are dependent on the consumerism of other nations. Why buy currency of third world countries? They don't have much industry to be affected. They have more of an agricultural and energy based economy.
If anyone has questions please ask, especially if it is advice on what to do with your assets.

If this is true (which is already happening stocks are crashing atm and 4 banksters and counting are dying (suicide or murder?) all within a week) then this might be a volatile month for bitcoin as well, definitely feb-april before summer imo

The Chinese investment trust didn't default. It was restructured and the investors only lost their interest payments. I wouldn't be confident about the Ruble being a good hedge  Roll Eyes
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:52:21 PM

would this move bitcoin price up or down??

anyway this smells like fud
masterluc
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:12:45 PM

Investor comments about bitcoin in this thread XD

http://www.reddit.com/r/economy/comments/1w8cge/insider_spills_beans_on_financial_market/cezv33a

mskryxz (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:29:02 PM

weird also

he made that post 8 days ago.

the supposed suicides started 6 days ago correct?
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:30:21 PM

I work as a stock broker for Piper Jaffray located in Los Angeles

I manage the portfolios for more than half of our richest clients

/r/thishappend

Why didn't he just type out this whole name and emailed his letter of resignation along with it?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
biafore

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:58:16 PM

Any chance of you showing some proof that you actually work as a stock broker at Piper? If not then this is a ridiculous claim.
m_murfy

Activity: 46
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:18:58 PM

He spilled the beans and said look, we are going into a currency crisis.

We have been in the eye of the storm for the past 5 years.

The currencies of the world are going to move in every direction and there's no predicting which ones will still be standing after this is all over.

No, only one direction. Down. None of the worlds fiat currencies will be left after this.

The stock markets are going to go in a violent downward trend not only here but all around the world.
It will spill into the bond markets here and it will be interesting to see what the fed will do. He warned whatever the fed did it was not going to help and not solve any problem.

The sellof in the S&P 500 has already started.
But the endgame will be played in the bond market.
The fed will do the ONE single thing that they have done for the past 100 years which is print more money.
The result is massive hyperinflation of the USD leading to it's de-throning as world reserve currency status.
A new cryptocurrency will take the place of the USD as world reserve currency, probably not before World War 3.

Agreed.

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛ ..○
mskryxz (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

Any chance of you showing some proof that you actually work as a stock broker at Piper? If not then this is a ridiculous claim.

that is not me that wrote that.

I found it on reddit but am just saying, he made that post 8 days ago BEFORE the bankers started commiting suicide(or murdered)
just wanted thoughts and opinions? maybe a tinfoil had too Smiley jk but yeah just trying to look at it openly without spreading fud
mskryxz (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:02:13 PM

heres HIS original post

http://www.reddit.com/r/economy/comments/1w8cge/insider_spills_beans_on_financial_market/

8 days ago.

edit: he posted 8 days ago (jan 27th), the 1st banker died 9 days ago (26th)
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:07:09 PM

Vietnamese Dong, Huh? why not iraqi dinar why we're at it..... think thats the 1st time i've head VND come out of the mouth of an " investor"

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

Vietnamese Dong, Huh? why not iraqi dinar why we're at it..... think thats the 1st time i've head VND come out of the mouth of an " investor"

so you're saying Dong came out of his mouth? meaning it went in at one time as well..
biafore

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:03:25 PM

so you're saying Dong came out of his mouth? meaning it went in at one time as well..
Thank god everyone is allowed here, not just investors.... hilarity is endless.
Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:27:17 PM

Hmm is there any difference between the tradition stock market and bitcoin market ? Does the stock market basically mean only greed and fear ?
I thought it was more complex.
biafore

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

Hmm is there any difference between the tradition stock market and bitcoin market ? Does the stock market basically mean only greed and fear ?
I thought it was more complex.
Not much difference, constant theft, greed, and manipulators everywhere. Bitcoin is already ran by the rich. As funny as it is. No poor people own bitcoin, nor will be helped by it invention... Poor people have nothing, this will continue regardless of bitcoin.
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:38:58 PM

ouch .....

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:58:58 PM

Hi all -

A comment from my friend, the # 1 performing financial advisor in San Diego, in the business for 35 years:

"I can tell by the choice of words used in the post, that the person who wrote it does not even work in the financial services industry as a financial advisor or money manager.  Pay no attention."

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:19:34 PM

Hi all -

A comment from my friend, the # 1 performing financial advisor in San Diego, in the business for 35 years:

"I can tell by the choice of words used in the post, that the person who wrote it does not even work in the financial services industry as a financial advisor or money manager.  Pay no attention."

-B-

The lazy English grammar gives it away.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: