Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: let's cut the bullshit  (Read 757 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

I am awaiting a response from yahoo62278 yet. Most probably I will leave the campaign after today. I don't want to be a part of any controversy.   
Hold off on quitting for now.  I looked at the evidence and it doesn't look all that convincing to me.  Most T&C writing sounds very much the same, and even if they did copy it it was probably their legal team that did it (if they have one).  PR writing for rock bands and movie stars follows the same pattern:  "It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of X.  We ask for privacy while we mourn the passing of our friend". 

Come on... it's not like it's just vaguely similar, or some bits and pieces copied from somewhere. Entire paragraphs have been plagiarized, just the coin name replaced. And there are exactly two hits on Google for those plagiarized texts: Arbitao and the original source.

But ok, let's say some "legal team" screwed up. How about this then: we asked for the name of the company. We were told the question will be answered in 24 hours. 24 hours later - crickets. How much time would you need to remember the name of your employer? I can do it literally in a heartbeat. 5 minutes at most if I'm barely-conscious-drunk. In 24 hours I could buy a whole new employer in Delaware.

For a supposedly legit business they're surely trying really hard to look like a scam.

Scam!!! I haven't had a paid signature for years and still stuck at Legendary
Like you're not getting paid for shilling howeycoins in your signature.
I'm onto you, stop lying your ass off. The sooner you admit it, the easier it's going to be for you.

Oh crap, I'm totes busted now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

There's nothing inherently wrong with signature campaigns.
Like I said earlier, I do not want to be a part of any controversy, negative vibe where I do not feel 100% ok.

Being a part of any signature campaigning is a commitment to the manager, from that perspective I was committed to yahoo62278 as I was doing his job. Once I got confirmed decision from yahoo62278 then there were no reason for me not to leave the campaign.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Most of the high ranks here are hypocrites as well, preaching to others that they should only be here to learn while wearing signatures for the money.  

First learn, then earn.
One does not interfere. You can study and at the same time earn money. Life is Beautiful.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 06:06:58 PM by marlboroza

OP this should answer all yours questions:
IF you niggas came round my hood acting like you owned the place you would get slapped.  Bunch of fat computer nerds on a power trip because they have some of these virtual merits.
Wink

There's nothing inherently wrong with signature campaigns.
Like I said earlier, I do not want to be a part of any controversy, negative vibe where I do not feel 100% ok.

Being a part of any signature campaigning is a commitment to the manager, from that perspective I was committed to yahoo62278 as I was doing his job. Once I got confirmed decision from yahoo62278 then there were no reason for me not to leave the campaign.
So you need confirmation from manager that something is scam although many members pointed arbitao is scam? Interesting point of view, for someone who was(is?) in reffsharing business you should have known that you were promoting ponzi scam.
I bet you didn't do any research on this project you are promoting ATM either.

Do you know why?
Because you don't care.
You care only about money you will receive in your pocket, I know your kind of people, people who are adding other people on social media and trying to convince them to invest in ponzi.

You seems to love this forum and follow rules, you are bashing everyone who doesn't, why don't you share with everyone how many of your posts were reported by ME and moderated because of breaking forum rules?

Probably more than 50.

Not to mention(and I will agree with digaran this time) your sucking cock to to get few merits(like everyone is blind and don't see what you are doing), and all because you want to join signature campaign(especially ponzi signature campaigns).

Now, would you please address this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4221113.0

And answer me my question which I have been waiting for over a month:
Perhaps mdayonliner can explain how A free member would earn $482721.05 even more?

Thank you.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Oh crap!

OP is trolling, and you fed him. Tsk.

Yeah, double trolled as he's wearing an Arbitao (totes legit, no scam, they said so) badge.

Well, that escalated quickly... see post by @marlboroza!?!

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:41:34 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 08:16:03 PM by mdayonliner

You seems to love this forum and follow rules, you are bashing everyone who doesn't, why don't you share with everyone how many of your posts were reported by ME and moderated because of breaking forum rules?

Probably more than 50.

You are talking about the posts I made very early days in my BitcoinTalk forum life. I remember I was even putting referral links under most of my posts those times. I was banned three times: 1 day, 7 days and then 14 days one I guess.

Not sure why you are having an angry face to me. Did I do too much mistakes not knowing the forum exactly how it works?

Do you know why?
Because you don't care.
Wrong! I care that's why when I pick up a campaign I try to go with manager who have good reputation. This way, I do not need to do much study before picking up a campaign. A good manager does the job for me. I could do that for myself but it just I don't spend much time on picking up a campaign. Is there anything wrong trusting a manager who has good reputation already in the community?

Yes I am talking about yahoo62278. The first one I have done was his own signature campaign, then I tied with [OPEN] YOLOdice.com Signature Campaign without any luck even wore their signature for around two weeks (the motivation was per post payment since I post a lot plus I saw the project is already established project). Then I wore ARBITAO which I removed after seeing yahoo62278 decided to close the campaign.

What translation do you get from the red boxed text on the image? I was about to leave the campaign no matter yahoo62278 close it or not.

I applied for MB8Coin Signature campaign again keeping faith on  yahoo62278's judgement. Did I do anything wrong?

You care only about money you will receive in your pocket, I know your kind of people, people who are adding other people on social media and trying to convince them to invest in ponzi.
What are you talking about? At-least enlighten me a bit.

Updating this part very soon.
Not to mention(and I will agree with digaran this time) your sucking cock to to get few merits(like everyone is blind and don't see what you are doing), and all because you want to join signature campaign(especially ponzi signature campaigns).
Come on marlboroza! I did not expect cheap/cheesy talk from you like digaran do. I have a hidden respect for your work. Don't ruin it from me.

Now, would you please address this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4221113.0

And answer me my question which I have been waiting for over a month:
Perhaps mdayonliner can explain how A free member would earn $482721.05 even more?

Thank you.
-Sure, I did not bother to reply on that topic when I saw xtraelv stopped acting nonsense with me. Who loves throwing out shits back and forth? I don't actually. I noticed xtraelv was/is making good contents and doing very well after the incident with me, so I never answered on those craziness by him. Don't you think xtraelv was doing all these things out of eagerness his angry behavior towards me?

Now to answer you about "A free member would earn $482721.05 even more?"...
It was about http://followbitcoin.today project which I never launched. The idea was to create an educational platform with 9 level deep affiliate marketing feature. An affiliate bring a sell s/he gets commission of the sell. Someone does not need to own the product which means free member.

Look marlboroza affiliate marketing, network marketing etc are types of business where people can easily get misdirection if they do not know what they are doing. I have a long history of affiliate marketing and I never worked with any company to harm anyone. I told several times that I am a man of strong ethics when I see conflicts I give up and also warn others to stay away. I never cared that much about money over a community wherever I was before and now.  xtraelv posted a video link, if you get time then watch that video. The summary was I was hurt by the rule changed by the company which caused lose for me and my lots of team members. That video was explaining them my hurt feelings and also giving up working for third party companies where I am just an affiliate like everyone else and I do not have any control over their terms. I then decided to create my own platform  http://followbitcoin.today so that I can have control over all the finance and my people never lose money. But the http://followbitcoin.today project never launched yet.

Have I done too much mistakes in my life giving the priority to a community over earning money?

Thank you too.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

Come on... it's not like it's just vaguely similar, or some bits and pieces copied from somewhere. Entire paragraphs have been plagiarized, just the coin name replaced. And there are exactly two hits on Google for those plagiarized texts: Arbitao and the original source.
From what I'd read initially, it looked like only some legal jargon was copied and it's possible I missed the other stuff but I don't think it was identified at that point.  Now...yeah, looks like a complete scam.  

Yahoo62278 did a noble thing by ending the campaign.  He did the right thing, anyway.  It's crazy that people think they can carry out these ICO scams with impunity, as if no one is ever going to check to see if things are copied or if photos have been lifted from somewhere on the internet.  It's a dam good thing people here are looking into these schemes.  There has been some excellent detective work from some of the forumites.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Oh crap!

OP is trolling, and you fed him. Tsk.

Yeah, double trolled as he's wearing an Arbitao (totes legit, no scam, they said so) badge.

Well, that escalated quickly... see post by @marlboroza!?!

Haha, yes, I've been vaguely aware of mday's predilection for referral/pyramid/marketing shit, I assumed he was attracted to Arbitao by their three level scheme.
(Another big red flag for Arbitao btw, esp. as they maintain that paying up to 18% affiliate commissions on income is "cheaper" than conventional marketing. All it means in practice is they'll attract the MLM/referral industry downline machines with names like DreamTeam and MoneyMakers, like flies round shit. And the guy down the pub/shoeshine boy will say to you something like "You know about that there crypto stuff, dontcha? I just put my savings in a sure winner, Arbi something...")
 Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

Haha, yes, I've been vaguely aware of mday's predilection for referral/pyramid/marketing shit, I assumed he was attracted to Arbitao by their three level scheme.
No mate, I did not even bother to see the whole project since yahoo was the signature manager. I have explained (tried to explained) everything here.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

No mate, I did not even bother to see the whole project since yahoo was the signature manager.
So if yahoo was starting a campaign that promotes killing puppies, you would join that based on the fact it is managed by yahoo?

Wrong! I care that's why when I pick up a campaign I try to go with manager who have good reputation. This way, I do not need to do much study before picking up a campaign. A good manager does the job for me. I could do that for myself but it just I don't spend much time on picking up a campaign. Is there anything wrong trusting a manager who has good reputation already in the community?
Well, yes.
Let's take the off chance that yahoo's account gets hacked and it isn't noticed (while the chance might be very low since yahoo uses a strong password and doesn't do stupid things, it does exist).
Now the hacker (prentending to be yahoo) launches a campaign that promotes, say a phishing version of WalletingServices (used to reclaim forked coins, currently running a forum ad, thus reputable service),
that phishing version pretends to be WalletingServices, but is only set up to steal private keys from users.
Would you, based on the fact that this campaign is managed by whom you believe to be yahoo, join the phishing campaign without doing any kind of research?
At that point, you'd be an accessory to the scam due to sheer stupidity and lazyness.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

So if yahoo was starting a campaign that promotes killing puppies, you would join that based on the fact it is managed by yahoo?
No of-course not. I certainly did not mean that. At-least I have developed a sense of awareness that if someone keep doing mistakes then I can sense it.

Well, yes.
Let's take the off chance that yahoo's account gets hacked and it isn't noticed (while the chance might be very low since yahoo uses a strong password and doesn't do stupid things, it does exist).
Now the hacker (prentending to be yahoo) launches a campaign that promotes, say a phishing version of WalletingServices (used to reclaim forked coins, currently running a forum ad, thus reputable service),
that phishing version pretends to be WalletingServices, but is only set up to steal private keys from users.
Would you, based on the fact that this campaign is managed by whom you believe to be yahoo, join the phishing campaign without doing any kind of research?
At that point, you'd be an accessory to the scam due to sheer stupidity and lazyness.
Again no, I would not. The worse case could be like ARBITAO, without prior knowledge I may join but then when I will be well aware of the scam and if I know that the account got hacked then I will leave the campaign without even informing the yahoo account owner (the hacked owner). And if I know for certain that yahoo account indeed is yahoo's then again I will inform him that I am going to leave his campaign after x amount of time or immediately. All depends on the situation.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

The worse case could be like ARBITAO, without prior knowledge I may join but then when I will be well aware of the scam and if I know that the account got hacked then I will leave the campaign without even informing the yahoo account owner (the hacked owner). And if I know for certain that yahoo account indeed is yahoo's then again I will inform him that I am going to leave his campaign after x amount of time or immediately. All depends on the situation.
So you'd join, advertise a scam, until someone else does the research you should be doing and points it out to you, at which point you'd leave after having advertised a scam for time X,
which could have been completely avoided if you had done your part before joining.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

which could have been completely avoided if you had done your part before joining.
I completely understand what you are saying. There is no harm to do my part before joining and it's not that I do not do at all. Sometimes it's not just enough unless you do very extensive research once a situation raise.

So you'd join, advertise a scam, until someone else does the research you should be doing and points it out to you, at which point you'd leave after having advertised a scam for time X,
The point I will be certainly convinced that it's a complete scam without any doubt.

I am awaiting a response from yahoo62278 yet. Most probably I will leave the campaign after today. I don't want to be a part of any controversy.   

I hope you did not miss reading the above quotes.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

Don't know why you're feeding OP guys.

"Report to moderator" would've done the job...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
MagicSmoker

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:26:18 AM
Merited by mdayonliner (1)

Don't know why you're feeding OP guys.

"Report to moderator" would've done the job...

Nobody has paid attention to the OP for awhile now; some heavy-hitters have been hammering on mdayonliner, instead. The schadenfreude is running thick and strong up in here.  Tongue

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

...hammering on mdayonliner, instead. The schadenfreude is running thick and strong up in here.  Tongue

MagicSmoker

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

~snip

Hmmm... I wasn't taking a side in this pie-fight, nor did I declare whether I was or was not one of those delighting in your misery (and I'm still not declaring, but if you look at my post history you might notice my wit leans acerbic...).

mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I was or was not one of those delighting in your misery (and I'm still not declaring, but if you look at my post history you might notice my wit leans acerbic...).

Oh no mate, I have not taken it negative way. I appreciated your humor only.

There are no misery, I do not have any problem with marlboroza and Lutpin, I am sure they don't either with me. They were seeking answers I gave them what they need. I have nothing to hide since I believe I was always transparent to myself with anything in my past, present and will be in the future.  It's a forum and this is a sign of healthy conversation. Isn't it good for the community?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: