Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRIWER - REVOLUTIONARY PARCEL DELIVERY PLATFORM 📦🚚 TOKEN SALE LIVE!  (Read 770 times)
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

A debit card for cryptocurrency can be really helpful for any token holder, but sadly not all cryptocurrency has it.
Thankfully this project has one, that will be a real deal of a cryptocurrency.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

A debit card for cryptocurrency can be really helpful for any token holder, but sadly not all cryptocurrency has it.
Thankfully this project has one, that will be a real deal of a cryptocurrency.

but however it is not help to sales even with it's extend. i hope progress bar is broken or will update later.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

I like the team of the project and their professionalism with which they approach their product

I think that even if the money for a full-fledged development is not enough, it's worth starting with a small number of countries as they wanted - with Scandinavia and Northern Europe
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

Recognized as a necessary component required within the CEP industry to improve efficiency and asset utilization.
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

We all have been using e-commerce websites for online shopping and have been ordering a lot of products. Can you guess in all this time, which is the process you hate the most? Waiting for your parcel. That's right. Sometimes traditional courier services takes a lot of time or are either too expensive and hence it becomes a headache. Is there a solution where you can track your package all the time, right from its dispatch to delivery so that you have a real time knowledge of where your package actually is and when will the person get it?
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

I like the team of the project and their professionalism with which they approach their product

I think that even if the money for a full-fledged development is not enough, it's worth starting with a small number of countries as they wanted - with Scandinavia and Northern Europe

Even if it's just Scandinavia and Northern Europe this is already very much.

for such a project the most correct to develop inside the eurozone and only then move on to other countries.
guydin

Activity: 686

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

4 days to go. need more social media activity. need more triwer noize. we stuck on 39%.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

good team of developers, marketers and advisers and i think they will make this into a reality then i will support the project by getting  some Triwer Token
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

I like this proposal. I will definitely participate, I think everything will be fine.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I like this proposal. I will definitely participate, I think everything will be fine.

I completely agree with you!This is a unique opportunity for direct deliveries without extra fees.It is definitely worth supporting this project,given the nature of the ever-growing market, the success of Triwer is guaranteed.
guydin

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

I completely agree with you!This is a unique opportunity for direct deliveries without extra fees.It is definitely worth supporting this project,given the nature of the ever-growing market, the success of Triwer is guaranteed.

then why people do not care about triwer for a moth? we can't reach even softcap. what is your opinion?

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

The team has tried and worked with the maximum, there must be a breakthrough for the development of Triwer. There is still a chance to join Triwer, for investors to get Triwer tokens with 15% bonus.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

Delivery service already became major need these day, there are many services available, but some of them doesn't give what we expect.
But it seems TRIWER will be able to replace the current delivery service.

hueannhien91

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

I learned about the project and I joined TRIWER's bounty program. The project is very good, a revolutionary parcel delivery platform that eliminates inefficiencies in the distribution of goods.
guydin

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

I learned about the project and I joined TRIWER's bounty program. The project is very good, a revolutionary parcel delivery platform that eliminates inefficiencies in the distribution of goods.

do not lie. 1st bounty program on pause for now, 2nd i do ot see you on any spreadsheet.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

I hope someday, I can see a shipping company that really operates thru the aid of blockchain.  Triwer is revolutionize of  delivery using cryptocurrency.
guydin

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

so what is going on? should we expect something like plan B or rebrending?

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

Results from the Parcel Shipping Index point to rapid growth and last mile delivery challenges hope TRIWER one of revolution!!!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

Great project but my concern is don't you think the use of third parties in addition to Triwer's own fleet can eventually increase cost to the user of increase the risks of parcel losses etc? I'm saying this because in any business setting the use of third parties always comes with additional costs.Unless probably the third parties will step in when Triwer is overwhelmed by requests. I need more enlightenment.

kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

Inter-service is very trendy now, it can be called a promising business. some rich people began to deepen it. and all do not look foreign and quickly popular. if you make a new shipping service, I think you must be ready to compete from now on

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: