Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SocialGood--The Biggest ICO in Japan! USD500M token sale!  (Read 15208 times)
Social Good Foundation (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:46:43 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 05:22:41 AM by Social Good Foundation

SocialGood--The Largest ICO in Japan!  
USD500M token sale!

• SocialGood is developed with ERC-20 (Ethereum Request for Comments: Token Standard #20) based on Ethereum.
  • Social Good Foundation filed Form D with the SEC on April 18, 2018, local time, in the United States.
  • Tokens have a function as membership rights. You can join the Social Good Ecosystem™ by purchasing tokens.

Please see the Whitepaper for details.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/whitepaper/SocialGood-whitepaper.pdf

• Token name: SocialGood
  • Token abbreviation: SG
  • Issuarance number for Token Sale: 6,800,000 SocialGood
  • Hard Cap: USD $500 Million equivalent. If the total sales amount reaches the USD $500 Million equivalent, sales are closed.
  • Settlement currencies at time of token sale: ETH, BTC, USD
  • Minimum purchase at the time of token sale: 1 SocialGood
  • Maximum purchase at the time of token sale: No limit
  • SocialGood issuance number: 8,770,000 SocialGood
  • Sales price: Token price is set every week as presented in the following table. It is set to increase gradually. At the end of December 2018 (that is the end of the sales period), it will be 1SocialGood = USD $100.
  • Selling conditions and price
  • The pre-listing price is 1 SocialGood = USD 100. Pricing is set such that the earlier you join the Social Good Ecosystem™, the more advantageous the pricing is.
  • There is an upper sales volume limit for each round.
  • Buy early before the supply of SocialGood runs out for each round!

[ CEO MESSAGE ]

SoichiroTakaoka、CEO of Social Good Foundation Inc 
Career: https://socialgood-foundation.com/soichirotakaoka/

Do you know why Japanese ICO will be so profitable for you?
As you may know that Coinbase(USA) coming to Japan, Japanese residents occupy the half of the total demand in the world cryptocurrency markets.

Japanese residents can purchase altcoins ONLY through Japanese registered companies due to the current regulations.

Therefore, the appetite of those Japanese residents is surely going for SocialGood, that is to be dealt with by Japanese registered companies.

After you get SocialGood, this huge buying demand will give you the profit.

As I wrote in the Whitepaper, SocialGood will be listed on several exchanges in several countries.

Let's make society better together by SocialGood.

Soichiro Takaoka, Twitter
https://twitter.com/SoichiroTakaoka

Soichiro Takaoka, Official Blog
http://blog.stakaoka.com/

Soichiro Takaoka, Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/SoichiroTakaoka

[ MARKETTING MANAGER MESSAGE ]
Subject: Request For Proposal

Thank you very much for your interest in our ICO to be a business partner of the SocialGood Project. As you know, Japanese dominate approximately 60% of the world cryptocurrency markets. And we are a cryptocurrency marketplace creator originating from Japan and have launched our ICO late April.
We would like to welcome your participation and, a suggestion if any, to the partnership.

1. Our goal (outside-Japan)
We aim to raise USD 200 Million value in SocialGood by the end of December 2018.
We plan to achieve it by sales to institutional investors and bulk token purchases, and by the crowd sale.

2. Our current situation
We emphasize that due to the following features of our ICO we would like to keep our marketing activities conservative, focusing on legal and regulatory compliance,  and reputation sensitive.

(1)   We filed the Form D with SEC of the U.S.
(2)   The ICO is a spin-out project of a FinTech company (established in 2005) registered at the Japanese Financial Services Agency.
(3)   The core AI technology utilized for the project is based on the joint development with a prominent world-class university in Japan.
(4)   We have got the approval of Listing of several exchanges.

3. Our proposals
For the partners who mainly gather potential investors through online channels, e.g., Telegram, SNS, and support token sales completion by crowd sale.

Please create your own LP (with the linkage to our official website https://socialgood-foundation.com/), by which you convey site visitors to our official site. We leave it to your own efforts when it comes to the advertisement of your LP. We will pay you a commission, by BTC, ETH, or fiat currency, based on the percentage of the sales as the result of such traffic controls of yours.

It is important very much for you to make sure that your LP is not misinterpreted or understood as our SocialGood official site.https://socialgood-foundation.com/

Please share your estimation on how much you can sell by when. Based on the estimation, we then consider how much amount of tokens we can allocate for the partnership with you. Additionally, we will be able to consider the upfront rewarding payment from us to you by SocialGood at the commencement of our partnership even though your sales are not yet started.

Raising USD 200 Million value in SocialGood by token sales is challenging for sure. We, however, are firmly confident that we can accomplish it if we can team up with many partners together. We are looking forward to your participation from the bottom of our heart.

Our CEO, Soichiro Takaoka, has the experience of gathering USD900m investment amount from individual investors in Japan only by online marketing. We are looking forward to your conference call with Soichiro Takaoka. Based on the outcome of the conference, please send me a proposal of what you can do for us. And then, let's discuss details of what we can do together.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/contact/

“Why you should hold SocialGood for a long term?”

FYI, there are voices and reactions from those who purchased SocialGood.

There is the various reason.
①“The SocialGood is the largest ICO (USD 500 Mil) in Japan. Money raised is used for advocating and advertising SocialGood. Its price goes up. I have no doubt about it.”

②“Japanese are said holding the cryptocurrency market by more than half volume of trades. But they can only buy listed cryptocurrency in Japan. So, once SocialGood gets listed, I think it will attract huge demand. Now SocialGood is only for investors outside Japan. So, it is really the time for us to buy to make money.”

③“If institutional investors pour trillions of dollars to SocialGood for the sake of the ESG investment, SocialGood market value may outperform Bitcoin.”

④“Social Good Project is a decentralized Amazon platform. Just like Airbnb and Uber, SocialGood is eye-opening and enlighting,”

⑤“It is the 8th ICO which filed the registration with the SEC by submitting the Form D. It gives me the impression that it is doing bet to abide by legal compliance”

⑥“The project is supported the technology development by the collective work of the world top level leading-edge AI R&D experts.”

⑦“Building up the token ecosystem is supported by blockchain patented technology. It will give the project strong competitiveness.”

⑧“I am strongly for the idea of SocialGood. It says it makes the society better. I love it. Kiss it goodbye to the bounds of race and nationality.”

⑨“It is for institutional investors just like the Telegram which raised USD 1.7 Bil. However, it is also open to us. Rare opportunity for the individual.”

⑩“With SocialGood, you can enjoy cash back every time you buy things. It's valued and I love it. I want to hold it for good.”

📌Tokensale Now!
https://socialgood-foundation.com/tokensale/

📌Further information is below.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/

After you buy token, write a blog and let me know from this form.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/contact/

Yours sincerely,
Marketing Managers
Social Good Foundation Inc.
18F West Tower Otemachi First Square,
1-5-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004
JAPAN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

Thank you for your inquiry.
We consider.
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

Hi i am pmed you with all my experience for bounty manger you can check it and let me know
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

reserved spanish translation, confirm please

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

reserved spanish translation, confirm please
I'd like to know details about the inquiry.
Discuss via message.
advico789

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

I've read your whitepaper and there is one small mistake, beacause when you describe the structure of token holders, a sum of percentages is 101%. The project is quite interesting, but you are ready to collect 500 Million USD and it's really a lot of money... So what we will see if you reach this hard cap?
yamatoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

Are any countries excluded from participating ICO?

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

I've read your whitepaper and there is one small mistake, beacause when you describe the structure of token holders, a sum of percentages is 101%. The project is quite interesting, but you are ready to collect 500 Million USD and it's really a lot of money... So what we will see if you reach this hard cap?
Thank you for reading our whitepaper.
As you say, it looks a sum of percentage is 101%
It's because of rounding up to the nearest whole number.
The figure is correct.

Please expect we reach such a huge hard cap!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:59:28 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 02:32:35 AM by Social Good Foundation

Over 15,000 members joined our airdrop!
Thank you for joining!
We wait for you!
Let's make our society better together!
https://socialgood-foundation.com/airdroplanding/
Silicat1510

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

About SocialGood
The Social Good Project targets global expansion of the world’s first social contribution token ecosystem (Social Good Ecosystem™) using the SocialGood cryptocurrency. The more participants do what they like within this autonomously distributed Social Good Ecosystem™, which utilizes AI and blockchains, the more they can improve society.

Each time holders of SocialGood purchase items from companies participating in the Social Good Ecosystem™, they automatically receive a cash back payment of some percentage of the purchase price. Simultaneously, an AI algorithm provides part of the cash back payment as economic support to organizations contributing to society globally. The SocialGood cryptocurrency is designed such that its asset value is expected to increase, providing value for participating in the ecosystem from outside, so that the ecosystem will grow automatically. This provides a win-win-win for consumers, companies, and society. Applications to patent this mechanism as software based on blockchain technology have already been submitted in Japan and the US.

The Social Good Ecosystem™ will grow automatically. Economic activities based on the desires and self-fulfillment of individuals eventually become co-creative and cooperative and are thus automatically tied to realizing the development and social contribution of the ecosystem as a whole.

Rannoch

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

500m, this is a joke right
Silicat1510

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

SocialGood
Social Contribution Oriented Market Place
This is the world’s first socially contributing token ecosystem, with the SocialGood cryptocurrency. Tokens sold in this ICO are positioned with membership privileges that enable participation in the ecosystem. We filed the Form D with SEC on Aril 18, 2018 to cover US accredited investors.

i love it very much good project,i will invest it now
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Good luck with the project, will follow it. Are there any bonus campaigns for social media and translation?
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

Thank you for this campaign, I am very happy to join and recommend friends to you. I wish you always luck and success.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

I like that the team is real, I think this is a good and promising project.  I want to join this project.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:05 AM

About SocialGood
The Social Good Project targets global expansion of the world’s first social contribution token ecosystem (Social Good Ecosystem™) using the SocialGood cryptocurrency. The more participants do what they like within this autonomously distributed Social Good Ecosystem™, which utilizes AI and blockchains, the more they can improve society.

Each time holders of SocialGood purchase items from companies participating in the Social Good Ecosystem™, they automatically receive a cash back payment of some percentage of the purchase price. Simultaneously, an AI algorithm provides part of the cash back payment as economic support to organizations contributing to society globally. The SocialGood cryptocurrency is designed such that its asset value is expected to increase, providing value for participating in the ecosystem from outside, so that the ecosystem will grow automatically. This provides a win-win-win for consumers, companies, and society. Applications to patent this mechanism as software based on blockchain technology have already been submitted in Japan and the US.

The Social Good Ecosystem™ will grow automatically. Economic activities based on the desires and self-fulfillment of individuals eventually become co-creative and cooperative and are thus automatically tied to realizing the development and social contribution of the ecosystem as a whole.

Thank you for your explanation!
Let's make our society better together!
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

So, what about the regulation? is this ico has already registered to the local authorities? If the team has been gathering around 900 million dollars and they can try to make a blog about that to give the more transparency to the new investors. This will bevery appreciated. Is there a MVP?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

500m, this is a joke right
No, not joking. We're serious.
We believe our token can change world.
The cryptocurrency and the ecosystem we make will be huge platform all of the world.
We expect the platform will be bigger than 500m.
Let's make our society better!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

Good luck with the project, will follow it. Are there any bonus campaigns for social media and translation?
Yes, we have several campaigns below.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/airdroplanding/
Let's make our society better!
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

1 SocialGood = USD $100??!!
wow, amazing price.. could you tell me how the price is very big value/rate?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: