Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a cryptocurrency for Long term investments  (Read 418 times)
Milenyto

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

There are a lot of checklists how to choose perspective coin. Unfortunately, it is not so easy. There are a lot of reasons and situation when the coin grows against market or fundamental reasons.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

very helpful information, thank you for sharing your tips, as a beginner investor  I feel helped by this kind of information,
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Very informative posts. This may really help us who are crypto investor and choose to do a long term investments. But I may agree that the coins that I have chosen back then, which I believe had potential were actually shitcoins now. There are certain beliefs that I actually realized wrong just now that was affected by fuds, news, fomo and etc. Thanks for this thread as I realized there are many things to be considered first before deciding to do a long term investments.
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Thanks for Maritble post yes this is very much help for investors
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

Very informative posts. This may really help us who are crypto investor and choose to do a long term investments. But I may agree that the coins that I have chosen back then, which I believe had potential were actually shitcoins now. There are certain beliefs that I actually realized wrong just now that was affected by fuds, news, fomo and etc. Thanks for this thread as I realized there are many things to be considered first before deciding to do a long term investments.

Indeed it will be a big help for those who are still hesitant in intvesting and still confused on what to do and how to decide. It is true that this are also factors you need to look at when and before investing, because investments are really risky and scary when you are still a newbie, so be better to prepare for that.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

very helpful post for newbe in this market who is planed for long term investment this points useful we are waiting this type of posts thank you
amila_cs

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

Good post. But it feels like you are biased towards coins with their own blockchain. There can be good projects that do not have their own chain

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

One important factor that seems to have been forgotten is the open source of gtihub.
The success of a project depends on the updating of the code and the quality of the code.

januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

according to this, you can also add some precautions so that investors do not rely on people who are gathering. many different types of marketing coins and that's not how to choose a long-term investment. Your entire list is just a summary.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

Sorry, but I can't tell a altcoin I buy for long term, but the criteria for choosing a project is that it is still working, and the people in the group often commit their code, and important is the price down more than 90%. Wish you a good project selection
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

personally, I think if It might really help us who are crypto investors and choose to make long-term investments. But I might agree that the coin I chose then, which I believe has potential, is actually Shitcoins now. I am very grateful for this thread because I realize there are many things to consider first before deciding to invest.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

altcoins have never been good for long term investments and this is not going to change now. you can come up with a lot of weird things to check in your list and satisfy yourself into believing that you "researched" before investing and made a good decision but that still doesn't make it good. even if you make profit you are missing out on bigger profits. for example if you invest the money you could have invested in bitcoin in a bunch of altcoins you  decrease your profit by at least 70%.

altcoins have always been best short term investment because they can get pumped hard and because when their pumps are done they get dumped hard. the smaller the coin the bigger the pump.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

your post is very useful once and also very helpful for beginner investors who do not really understand about cryptocurency market.
that way all of them (beginners) can learn on the basis of the knowledge that is given by you this.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

If given the cryptocurrency option for long term investment I would choose copper ripple. Their prices are low so we can buy them together for long term investment, as they will have a lot of potential.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

The post is really useful. With the help of it I can create current trends and make predictions for my alts too. The development of technologies is actual, of course, thank you one more time.

sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

monitoring the info from the developers are the hardest to grip up when you are meddling of the over-the-counter things you do.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Check some charts as always. Everything else doesn't matter if you bought a top and it will retrace like 70-90% anyway soon.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Choosing a cryptocurrency for long term investments you should look at the product which this project offers, you need to know if it is a product that people will be using for years to come because that is how a project survives, when people use it, look at adoption and how loyal the investors are to the project that will give you your answer
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

I know the one cryptocurrency, and I also think that you know it too. This is BTC. It is very stable for the long term projects. Even ETH doesn't have all characteristics for it.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

I know the one cryptocurrency, and I also think that you know it too. This is BTC. It is very stable for the long term projects. Even ETH doesn't have all characteristics for it.

Bitcoin everyone will accept that it is the number one coin and perfect one for long time. You may share some other coins also to go with bigger bump in future. I suggest you to go with the some altcoins which having potential to rock in the market.

Let me list my favorite coins whatever you want to pick.
Bitcoins
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
Neo
Zcash

You may go any coin in this list to make profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print