Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POS (Proof of stake) mining. X's niche.  (Read 143 times)
frlvoleg (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

All the good time of day, members of the forum!
The title on the forum is not high, so I'll write it in plain text.

I constantly see discussions of various farms, coins, which is better, how convenient, how profitable to mine. However, the POS industry is almost never discussed.
I came to the conclusion that there is simply no knowledge in this area among people, because as they possess mining in POW, it is unlikely that someone will return.

Actually, I want to tell you what it is from the position of earnings, not technology, etc.
POS mining is an analogue of the contribution to the bank. You are simply credited with the percentage of your deposit once in a while (the percentage and the accrual period are individual for each coin). They bought coins on the exchange, moved them to a cold purse, unblocked for mining and all. You can not turn off the device with a purse at all, but you can turn it on once a couple of days, load blocks ... Minit due to the fact that you do not touch your coins. Like in a bank.
In fact, the whole mechanism I described Grin. Now, in fact, sometimes there are coins that give 1200% / year on the mining. Just think, x12 from the deposit for coins within a year. And on the average 50-100% / year.

Of course now I will be upset by theorists who will say that then the exchange rate will never grow, because it will always be these miners and merge. However, no, based on practice and experience, I will say that this is not so. In this industry, I went with half a year ago with the amount of 20 thousand rubles. Those coins that I bought gave an average of x80 (One coin gave x440, the other on x50, something x20, BUT ALLOWED ABSOLUTELY ALL). Yes, eighty X's. 8000%.
And this is in view of the fact that they also cannibalize. Now I'm just sitting on the passive, as in the early 2000s, when people lived on a bank interest. I sell the wooed, get a profit and do not lose the asset.

Now look at the fact.
We buy, let's say for $ 100, a coin, which, conditionally, must be given by X-boxes. Suppose that it gives 60% / year of passive mining. (Right now it's time to make such purchases, because the market is at the bottom).
The coin makes x20 for a couple of months (about and weeks, sometimes, I myself thought that in a parallel universe only, but no, in ours), but we all this time sit and hold.
As a result, we get 60 * 20 = 1200% / year from the deposit of $ 100.

By investing $ 100, we receive an income of 1200/365 = $ 3.29 per day. Ie 3.29% per day. Cool HYIP, is not it?

Now about the X-Files. AFTOR, where is the confidence in the X-Files? Gentlemen, it's enough just to spend half an hour of time tracking the POS-coins graphs on the CMC.
Just show a few screens of those coins that I have in my portfolio + also an example with a deposit of $ 100:
http://prntscr.com/jdo796, this coin gives 1200% a year. Ie investing $ 100, we get revenue at an average of x5, judging by the graphs, 12 * 100 * 5/365 = 16.44 $ per day!
http://prntscr.com/jdo8bw, ​​this coin gives 30 ... 300% a year. Ie investing $ 100, we get income at an average of 50, judging from the graphs, 1.65 * 100 * 50/365 = 22.6 $ per day!
http://prntscr.com/jdo8pl, this coin gives 2% per day. Ie investing $ 100, we get revenue at an average of x10, judging by the graphs, 7.3 * 100 * 10/365 = $ 20 per day!

By the way, this niche with VERY high volatility. However, most of its assets from the top10 CMC transferred to these coins. I have about 10+ of them.

BTC Everything is written fabulously and abruptly, of course everything is so)
BTCThem I leave in my bookmarks. I will replenish it with green X-marks, beautiful sums from mining and pleasant conclusions in FiatSmiley

Food for thought gave, write what you think about this.
Shl. I am a member of the community that promotes POS coins, creates them and makes them the X's for a long time.

================================================== ============================
I will certainly be grateful for the Merit
==============================================================================
didle

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Hey. To me it is very interesting. Share, I will be glad Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: