Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: House4life  (Read 170 times)
mushroomjazz (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:04:52 PM by mushroomjazz

I started a trade with House4life outside of escrow... I know... I know... Stupid... But he is a Copper Member... So I figured that it would be a smooth, safe trade. I now have not heard from House4life for over an hour since sending my funds. The amount is not huge but it is principle now. I have been waiting to hear back from him and I see that he is online... What gives? Send BTC to 1Pd3otHbMaHidTctggfTkw1NrGurRyYfMi please!!! So much for buying your way to being trustworthy Mr. Copper Member. Cheers!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gugulethu0101

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Unlimited Private Google Drive Admin Accounts

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Copper membership can be bought by any newbie for a measly $28 and it doesn't make the member trustworthy, sorry for your loss but hopefully next time you will do a little research before giving away free money  Wink

$400   x Domain name with 200 users
$2000 x Domain name with 90000 users
$3500 x Domain name with 10000 User Licenses Super Admin
mushroomjazz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

Copper membership can be bought by any newbie for a measly $28 and it doesn't make the member trustworthy, sorry for your loss but hopefully next time you will do a little research before giving away free money  Wink

Didn't know the price of BTC went south so drastically all of a sudden. $ 28.00 for a Copper Membership?? Last time I checked, a Copper Membership was going for 10 BTC. Sounds like you need to follow your own advice on the research tip Smiley And what I have into the TRADE .0013 is no sweat off my ball$$, however, a Copper Member who basically buys their way into this forum, has to be held up to a higher standard when transacting here. Members of this forum should see the Copper Member badge and mostly trust that transactions with them will be upheld based on that alone. I'm not saying trust all Copper Members, but why do you think they pay for that badge?? Think about it.
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

-----

Didn't know the price of BTC went south so drastically all of a sudden. $ 28.00 for a Copper Membership?? Last time I checked, a Copper Membership was going for 10 BTC. Sounds like you need to follow your own advice on the research tip Smiley And what I have into the TRADE .0013 is no sweat off my ball$$, however, a Copper Member who basically buys their way into this forum, has to be held up to a higher standard when transacting here. Members of this forum should see the Copper Member badge and mostly trust that transactions with them will be upheld based on that alone. I'm not saying trust all Copper Members, but why do you think they pay for that badge?? Think about it.

you are wrong a copper membership price is 0.00208333 BTC, the one you are talking about is a Donator status that go for 10 BTC.
and this is not the right section for this topic, move it to Scam Accusations, the "move topic" button is located on bottom left of your page.

copper membership: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
Donator status: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38071.0

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

I started a trade with House4life outside of escrow... I know... I know... Stupid... But he is a Copper Member... So I figured that it would be a smooth, safe trade. I now have not heard from House4life for over an hour since sending my funds. The amount is not huge but it is principle now. I have been waiting to hear back from him and I see that he is online... What gives? Send BTC to 1Pd3otHbMaHidTctggfTkw1NrGurRyYfMi please!!! So much for buying your way to being trustworthy Mr. Copper Member. Cheers!!

Update his trust if he scammed you.
mushroomjazz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

check
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

he locked his thread so 100% he scammed you
and he had scam accusations before so you should not send him first
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3515432.0;prev_next=prev

Here he is with a different account.
mushroomjazz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

-----

you are wrong a copper membership price is 0.00208333 BTC, the one you are talking about is a Donator status that go for 10 BTC.
and this is not the right section for this topic, move it to Scam Accusations, the "move topic" button is located on bottom left of your page.

copper membership: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
Donator status: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38071.0

Copper Member, Copper Member Donator, Copper Member whatever, should be a little more clear on which one a forum member is currently at. Upon doing my due diligence before proceeding with a trade with this future scammer, I of course looked into scammer4life's profile and posts. This scammer4life guy had a post in the Copper Member thread that dates back to circa 2011, asking how much it was to get Copper Member status for donating 15 btc to the forum to get this admirable badge of badassness for contributing majorly to the btc cause rep'd so proudly here on this great forum, if scammer4life did indeed go through with such a large donation. I see that post, see that he has a "Copper Member" badge and I WRONGLY assume he is a major donator to the btc cause here on this forum. Is there a way for me to clearly see that scamme4life has not "donated" 15 btc and is just  a lowly .0028 Copper Member wannabe?? If there is, I sure as hell didn't see it. Don't know if this kind of credential recognition scam has been perpetrated and discussed here on BCT, but I feel that because of the ambiguous nature of the Copper Member badge apparently different designations, individuals like scammer4life have a good shot of getting one over on typically savy users such as myself. And can I also add that I for one am so sick of members telling other members to move their threads because they are somehow "misplaced" and how the elitist forum bandits just have to chime in and put an end to this misplacement injustice. So no, this thread belongs here where I started interacting with scamme4life about trading btc and until an admin moves it, piss off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: