Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 02:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News BTC enthusiasts.  (Read 97 times)
frlvoleg (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

Hello. In the Russian section, it is planned to hold elections among candidates for meritsorsy. We need candidates. We discuss the rules of elections. We will need votes in the elections.

Why is it important.

Here the history of the BTC was born, Satoshi Nakamoto wrote, negotiations were held in 2010 to buy pizza for biktoy, this was the first purchase for the crypt, there are accounts of many people whose contributions to the history are so far. In the future, as the critical industry developed, the forum developed, the number of users increased, interest in it increased. Pursuit of ranks, gave birth to many problems. Last months the forum is cleaned from flood, copy-paste, offtopic, take. These problems led to the appearance of merit. Merita in the Russian section is not enough, now people are looking for that will distribute merits on the section, motivating users to quality content.

Preparations for elections should be thorough. In the last elections, 12 people voted for 3 candidates and there were several votes against. This is small, few candidates and votes.

There was discussion We need candidates for the sources of merit !!!
Elections of the source of merit
I voted "against everyone"
The reason is HERE. Read this post carefully. At that moment, I had to do it.

This is primarily BITKINE forum. Of course, I would like that, as a result of voting, a person with a good understanding of forum specificity appeared. It is desirable with interests in many sections - ALTES, TRADERY, MAINERS, NEWS, CODERS, NEWS. But you can not embrace the vast, and apparently there will be different candidates, I believe that there must necessarily be, including a candidate or several, among the bitkoyn enthusiasts. Then merits will be distributed, including for good posts about Bitkoyn. The future meritsorse will have the right to distribute merits at its discretion and if we see merits for the post "bitkoyn sdoh, the bubble has burst, the pyramid has collapsed" this will mean that we chose this candidate. If the main merit flow is in the thematic sections, this will also be the result of our participation / non-participation. Therefore, friends, I suggest that everyone think, for the sake of improving the forum, content in the Russian section, to whom one must take up this task. Bitcoin is built on enthusiasts and I hope there are such people here. It depends not only on the thematic communication, but also on the development of the BTC ecosystem as a whole. This forum sometimes creates a story.
I ask for help in the dissemination of information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: