Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency can replace the dollar  (Read 475 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

It's really difficult to predict cause seem like people are losing their truth on cryptocurrency because of downward trend, scammer, hacker,.....Beside there are so many countries banned cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin so I think in these countries, cryptocurrency will not have chance to replace local currency. Beside US also has very strict rules for cryptocurrency so I think it's a little bit difficult for this case to come true Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

That's the future guys !! No more fiat currency, just Cryptocurrency!

I highly trust that's the banks of the world will make their own cryptocurrency to replace the fiat, in parallel of the existence of the bitcoin and alt.

I hope in 100 years, no more fiat currency on the world !! and maybe in less than ten years for some country

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

No, Crypto now has a lot of weaknesses to make them pay for, so they will not be suitable for some techies and blind people.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

Even the euro dollar can not be overthrown, although it is considered a more stable currency. A crypto currency, illegal and decentralized well can not even compete with the dollar only to be an alternative and go in parallel.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

Even the euro dollar can not be overthrown, although it is considered a more stable currency. A crypto currency, illegal and decentralized well can not even compete with the dollar only to be an alternative and go in parallel.
I do not think so. we know that so many pros and cons in terms of cryptocurrency, as long as it is not yet stable, then it will never replace the dollar. other than that the dollar becomes a currency that is recognized by the world, so, for now, crypto has not had a chance in that.
nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

I don't think so. Because that two things are different uses in general purpose. Crypto for digital payments and dollars for direct payments.
And anyway not everyone can use crypto transactions. Also most people prefer physical money than virtual money for now.
Maybe far future will be.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

Never electronic money will replace the dollar, because current electronic money is still a lot of inadequacies, and many holes have not been overcome, and there are many limited demand in the market.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

I personally dont think cryptocurrencies can replace the dollar however it could possibly be one of the strongest currency in the world together with dollars and dinars. I still cant quite imagine dollars could be replaced yet and most probably it is because these cryptocurrencies are not stable yet.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

For one, I think many in the finance community have already confirmed of some people in the Russian government, if not the higher ups in that government, wanted their country Russia to exit the usage of the US dollar and use a different alternative like the Euro or even strengthening their currency the Ruble so that it can used in international trade. It is not really a secret that the Russians want the dollar out of their country. Hence they do all they can to ensure minimal participation for the US dollar. But of course, the USA doesn't want that so they might have done some things to prevent Russia from doing what they want with their currency.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

i think this can happen when there is a mass adoption of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange across the world but even so, I don't think it can completely replace the dollar. I think both digital currency and fiat should be used simultaneously in that digital currency can be used for online transactions while fiat is used for the offline transactions

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

I think we are in the primaire phase. Bitcoin might be known to lot of people but only  as an investment to make money. The final phase will be real day to day use, where people will actually see the benefit of it and will want to use it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Someday that is possible, the power possessed by current cryptocurrency has proved that crypto has a very wide market share and started to be used by many people. Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular and we have now seen the fact that in the future crypto could become a centralized currency. With the various advantages it has, crypto will be a force in the global financial system.

Bitcoin will be stronger and have an extraordinary market share, especially if the government supports it then we just wait until the time comes.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

We can witness such a thing when we think long term. Crypto will use the money very widely in the future. Now everyone is using cash, and after a few years there will be no cash in our pockets. Everything will be transferred to the digital centers and blockchain Smiley

freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

if internet world can accept bitcoin denominations similar to dollar we can expect direct competition to visa and master card in the coming days
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

My take on this is that the US dollar, which is currently the most used currency worldwide is basically threathened by other currencies of the other countries like Russia, China, the UK, and the European Union, among others whose currency other countries wanted to use instead of the dollar. With this I think it is possible that Bitcoin would also join the fold if more and more countries will accept that to replace the dollar.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

If we talk globally, then Yes bitcoin can safely replace the dollar. It seems to me that it is enough for bitcoin to show its strength at the state level. And the American government will understand that The us Dollar is facing a collapse of the us dollar. Yes, I understand that the country's economy will not allow this and perhaps it already has an action plan. But we all remember the economy of 2008 in America, when the real estate market just collapsed.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

It nice to be optimistic about something ones like which is what Kalashnikov proof there when he said cryptocurrency can replace the dollar and we both know that the US government will never allow that to happen. Let's face it

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

I don't think that the crypto currency can ever replace a centralized currency. Government supports the centralized currency because it is one of the signs of statehood. The collapse of centralized currency will be the collapse of statehood.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

It can replace the dollar one day, but there are still to many people who fight againt cryptocurrencies right now. The most people think it is a total scam and it is to hard to use it. But it is nor really hard to use Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is the same like a bank account in real life!
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I don't think that the crypto currency can ever replace a centralized currency. Government supports the centralized currency because it is one of the signs of statehood. The collapse of centralized currency will be the collapse of statehood.
You may be right a decade ago but I think your thinking is obsolete.  World trade changed so much the past years and continues to evolve.

All currency is based on "trust" (in the government who issue/back them, or something else).  It is fundamentally a contract and what is better than a cryptocurrency to deliver it?

I am an American and believe it will be to the detriment of the US if the dollar is replaced as the world's currency of trade.  I believe the US government will delay or fight it as long as they can but IF the rest of the world rally towards supporting crypto (I am not locking it to Bitcoin), there is nothing the US can do to stop it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: