Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any fast and easy money here in cryptocurrency?  (Read 832 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

First thing that you need to understand before entering the crypto currency market is that this isn't a get rich quick scheme. Most of the new users enter with the thought of getting rich quick but the crypto markers don't work this way. You have to pick the right coins and stay invested for long periods before you see any returns on your money.
Enter the world of crypto currency is not easy cause you need lot's of knowledge to learn about in new technology of cryptocurrency. It's not easy to earned here you need to workhard you cannot quickly rich here cause you faced lot's of risk and challenges, you need more patient and more time to wait before you gain a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIMHAR

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

B пepвyю oчepeдь нaдo вepить в ceбя ,в биткoин тoгдa мoжнo зapaбoтaть ,нo лeгкиx дeнeг нe бывaeт вceгдa нaдo пpилaживaть мaкcимyм ycилий и ycoвepшeнcтвoвaтьcя тaк кaк пpoгpecc двигaeтcя впepeд c oчeнь быcтpoй cкopocтью!!!!

Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

I was just so curios since i am new also with cryptocurrency and i wonder as i read too many threads about getting good rewards from bounty campaigns like signature campaigns that receive BTC weekly or monthly and as i checked bitcoin market price today relatively so expensive. Many are great these are with the accordance basing on what i have read. Well maybe those people are fraud as i had began to join this system i dont feel there is great in it like getting a good reward instead i feel that this is just like a work that you need to perform in order for you to gain. Is there any fast and easy money here in cryptocurrency?

I know a lot that have come into the cryptocurrency world with this information only to find out otherwise. I had a friend ask me same yesterday if it is possible to live off the bounties aspect and have it as a full job; main source of income. I simply informed him that the markets are not the way it used to be and the bounties are not yielding profits as expected. So, better you still have a physical job doing and have the cryptocurrency job as a supplement to your income.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

If you are looking for an instant riches, then you are looking in a wrong site. This website is a forum to help people learn more about crypto. This is not a place where you could suddenly be rewarded by millions of dollars. But don't worry, this site also has a lot of guidance on how to do that. It is just simply they called, gambling. Go ahead and visit the board about gambling. In gambling, you could earn a lot of bitcoin in an instant. Some prefer to join in a dice game, while some go the usual poker and others.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

It is impossible to get rich quick in crypto currencies. A lot of newcomers quickly disappointed without getting a quick profit. They leave with a negative opinion of her. They probably didn't have enough information about it or the information was untrue.If you believe in a fairy tale that in an instant you can become a rich man then you got to the wrong place Before you get some profit you need to make an effort to have endurance and patience.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

First thing that you need to understand before entering the crypto currency market is that this isn't a get rich quick scheme. Most of the new users enter with the thought of getting rich quick but the crypto markers don't work this way. You have to pick the right coins and stay invested for long periods before you see any returns on your money.
Yes, is not easy to join in the world of crypto currency you need to learn and study all about in cryptocurrency you cannot easily getting rich here you need to be workhard and more time to spend for waiting to increase his value and also you faces lot's of risk before you gain in your investment.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

I was just so curios since i am new also with cryptocurrency and i wonder as i read too many threads about getting good rewards from bounty campaigns like signature campaigns that receive BTC weekly or monthly and as i checked bitcoin market price today relatively so expensive. Many are great these are with the accordance basing on what i have read. Well maybe those people are fraud as i had began to join this system i dont feel there is great in it like getting a good reward instead i feel that this is just like a work that you need to perform in order for you to gain. Is there any fast and easy money here in cryptocurrency?

Yes you can do airdrop for fast and easy money, but the amount is random depends on the price of the tokens you got.
And if you want more, you can do bounties, it's not fast but it's preety easy and ofcourse it's free.
You can earn much money on this forum
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Fast and easy money in crypto currency does not happen. Otherwise, everyone would give up their basic occupations, where they earn their living, and switch to such quick and easy money. Of course, somebody was lucky earlier that he invested in a certain currency on time and after a certain time got a good profit. However, this is already in the past. Who can now say exactly what is the Crypto-currency and in what time period can it make a profit? If anyone has an answer to this question, he can still earn quick and easy money. Those same persons who do not know the answer to this question may well lose their investment if the choice is wrong. If you are willing to take the risk, try to look for quick and easy money here. However, all at first do heavy preparatory work in order to reduce the risk of investing.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

there is no fast and instant money in here even cryptocurrencies cannot provide it because to earn money from crypto it took plenty of process to people to reach the particular target achievement however if you want fast money you're possibly still can get it in gamble but the risk also equally high because if you failure and lost then you will get instant poor
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

No such thing as easy and fast money, unless you won a lottery or something.
You need quite a lot of knowledge of the field primarily to make wise and sound decisions on your finances - you cannot really trust anyone as everyone wants profit and money.
But yes if waiting is considered easy, just do the buy low and sell high scheme.

Those who came into the cryptocurrency space with a mindset of "easy and quick money" met disappointment at first Click and most have by now found their way out!

Buy low - sell high rarely make anyone good money except with high degree of caution. There are times you buy low, sell at the first call of green and miss a bigger sell after few days.

triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

You are right you need to work hard to gain money. A lot of people come here and think they will become billionaires in a minute. That’s not true Roll Eyes Work, work and work.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

I suggest you do not hurry up when it comes to making money. Fast earned money does not always bring goodness. But if you are a bit lucky, it's not too hard to earn big bucks in the crypto money market.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Actually there is no easy and fast profit here in Crypto Currency. Everyone is struggling first before we achieve success. So get rid of your mind fast and easy money because whatever you do you can not earn money if you do not act. So definitely work now and in a month you will know why you need to be diligent.
You cannot quickly easy get rich here, investing in bitcoin you need to be workhard and more patient and more time to wait cause investing in bitcoin is good but is not easy cause you faced lot's of risk and challenges before you earn a profit from your investment.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

Easy money does not happen, everything in this life needs to be earned.  Even if the profit comes to you quickly, you need to first think about how to make money.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

That kind of thinking will make you lose your money faster.There's no such thing as fast and easy money except depending on luck,like gambling.In here,you got to have much patience,reading analysis on how the cryptocurrency will grow,etc.If you're looking for quick money,you're in the wrong place.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

The quickest way is to buy cryptocurrency (this is the easiest way if you have enough money) and play with it on the market. And you can participate in the Bounty companies (it is the most expensive way to get tokens) and in the future also go out with them on the market.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Certainly. The cryptocurrency market has just started to develop normally and can be reached at a time when to buy cheap and sell more expensive. When companies start investing in cryptocurrency there will be a rise.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Nope, nothing in life is fast and easy. Like anything else in life, you must work hard for what you want, or incredibly smart. Take your pick but the last thing it will be is easy. Why are people so lazy they can't work for what they want? You get what you put into something.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

money fast and easy I think all what we get takes time and process is not as easy as we imagine of course
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

Probably in a year or two we'll see another massive ruin of small players. All this is typical of capitalism, which can not but pass through the inflation of bubbles and crises. Typical for him and spending colossal funds is not for the benefit of people, but for the competition of capitals. After all, burning electricity for mining is just as absurd as spending on advertising (more than $ 500 billion a year) or military spending (more than $ 1,500 billion a year).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: