Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Buy Cryptocurrency  (Read 612 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:17:39 PM

I buy alt currency, if you have some to sell I'm open to buy.

In general it would be great if the coin is listed on any exchange, if it was not premined, has at least one working faucet, and doesn't have more than 3 zeros after the decimal point when compared to the USD.   

Here's a small snap shot in alpha order of alts I like:
Dogecoin, Feathercoin, Goldcoin, Infinitecoin, Litecoin, Mooncoin, Peercoin, Worldcoin, Ybcoin

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

coinmkt.com and vaultofsatoshi both sell the best cryptos for CASH.

Producer
Isildur23

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:56:44 PM

I buy alt currency, if you have some to sell I'm open to buy.

In general it would be great if the coin is listed on any exchange, if it was not premined, has at least one working faucet, and doesn't have more than 3 zeros after the decimal point when compared to the USD.   

Here's a small snap shot in alpha order of alts I like:
Dogecoin, Feathercoin, Goldcoin, Infinitecoin, Litecoin, Mooncoin, Peercoin, Worldcoin, Ybcoin

Is that a joke? I don't want to sound arrogant but you condition about zeros after decimal point and acctually the whole proposal is quite awkward. If you want to gather some info maybe just read in http://bitcoinmagazine.com/ about alt currencies...

Ties are a prison for the soul...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: