Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Trust Manager  (Voting closed: June 23, 2018, 10:39:32 AM)
phone calling - 0 (0%)
pain in the butt - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager regular phone calls  (Read 107 times)
coachkev (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Hi i'm new to trading and decided to have a go trading bitcoin with Itrader, seems to be doing ok for now. my question is there is a manager phoning me from itrader trying to talk me into trading my money into an event do i trust this manager that's consistently phoning me and do i have to use him? Undecided
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

You better be more vigilant in giving trust to someone you do not believe in, and I think it could be a mode of deception that confesses or acts on behalf of the manager.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

Hi i'm new to trading and decided to have a go trading bitcoin with Itrader, seems to be doing ok for now. my question is there is a manager phoning me from itrader trying to talk me into trading my money into an event do i trust this manager that's consistently phoning me and do i have to use him? Undecided
if i were you i will trust no one except yourself , there are a lot of scamming scheme in this world so if you invest to that manager my advice to you is meet the manager personal and ask for proof of legitimate. goodluck to you.
coachkev (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Thanks for the response, it was crazy i'm not gullible at all bout within a 10 minuite conversation off the manager trying you get to know me he was asking if i would be interested in butting £1500 into an event and he didnt want me to miss out i basically told him NO

Lets say this guy is genuine if i put money into an event will he make money making me money?
im just trying to work out whats his gains are..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: