Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit bitcoin faucets sites  (Read 19470 times)
Angelique (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:50:04 PM

Can you please share some legit bitcoin faucet sites, or sites where I can earn bitcoins. I just want to earn some bitcoins without buying it or mining first. Thanks!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

I use 4 faucets.
freebitco.in
freebitcoinz.com/
mmoclub.com/
bitcointap.com/
If you would like to join you can send me a pm. If you want to talk more about bitcoins you can add me in skype: rohnearner

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

You could try my site:

FaucetParty.com

It's a faucet surfing one, divided by categories - e.g. 60 minutes faucets, 30 minutes, etc.

I'm trying to maintain only a working faucets. For example today I removed gratisbitco.in as they are down.

All the best
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Bitcrate.net is also good ... but it's drain out at the moment

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:15:23 PM

If you watch the Free Bitcoin Sites thread you can stay updated on what sites are working
and what ones may be down for various reasons.  These sites are verified before being
added to the list and are checked everyday by me and other followers of the thread.
Being on this site there is the additional safety of the thread being watched by the
moderators.

By following the Free Bitcoin Sites thread one can read the frequent comments about the
experiences others have had with these sites, making it easy - if one doesn't have a lot
of time to devote to checking all the sites out - to determine which ones are worth a visit
and which ones might be a waste of time.

Many of these free BTC site's owners/operators follow the thread as well and will post
themselves when there is something to report about their site. If one has an issue
with any of these sites, or one wants to contact a particular sites owner/operator,
one can ask in the thread to try and get an answer... with some of these sites
this might be the only way of contact.

Beware of copy-cat threads and web pages, who don't take care to check or maintain
their listings and often have dubious sites/links ( sometimes hidden behind url-shortener links...
i.e. you can't be sure what site you are actually going to when you click on their links. )
There are very many sites that have their own lists of free bitcoin sites, but many of them
are scams and are more interested in helping themselves than in helping newbies to get
started in the world of Bitcoin.

The link to the Free Bitcoin Sites thread is in my sig.
The newbie version of the thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718
hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 08:43:40 PM

This describes a few of the sites I checked out / tested.

http://www.examiner.com/article/free-bitcoins

This is a link showing a few spots you can spend your BTC - and also lists the positions of some countries / jurisdictions on the matter. Nothing to be taken as legally binding advice, of course.

http://www.financegirl.co.uk/8-ways-to-spend-bitcoins/

Enjoy.

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:28:40 AM

Check out my signature, I got payment proof for the best paying bitcoin sites...  Wink
larem

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:23:24 AM

Can you please share some legit bitcoin faucet sites, or sites where I can earn bitcoins. I just want to earn some bitcoins without buying it or mining first. Thanks!

Cryptoplace's rotator is all legit and pruned as reports come in. And it's a rotator so you just need a single link.

Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:28:12 AM

Off-topic.
It will be more efficient to earn your bitcoin by selling services instead.
Smileyftw

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:00:50 AM

Off-topic.

Of course.
But he does want explicitly some bitcoin faucet websites only.
Sonny

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:03:44 AM

Off-topic.

Of course.

And thus I have put "Off-topic" on my first line lol.  Wink
larem

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:05:42 AM

Off-topic.

Of course.

I agreed with you at first, but then I read the first post. He said he wants a way to get them without mining/buying; he never said without working for them. :p.

Sonny

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:11:46 AM

Off-topic.

Of course.

I agreed with you at first, but then I read the first post. He said he wants a way to get them without mining/buying; he never said without working for them. :p.

Yay, give me five!! Grin
larem

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:14:12 AM

Off-topic.

Of course.

Yay, give me five!! Grin

But I don't know where your hands have been, Sad.

Smileyftw

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:57:42 AM

Off-topic.
Of course.
Yay, give me five!! Grin
But I don't know where your hands have been, Sad.
It's pretty important to wash your hands Grin

So here is my bitcoin faucets list :

Code:
www.canhasbitcoin.com
www.srbitcoin.com

Smileyftw

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:06:54 AM

It's pretty important to wash your hands Grin

So here is my bitcoin faucets list :

Code:
www.canhasbitcoin.com
www.srbitcoin.com

never tried these two.. just signed up.

They are quite recents.
and you are welcome.
Akytan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:22:54 AM

You could try my site:

/k3lk95]FaucetParty.com

It's a faucet surfing one, divided by categories - e.g. 60 minutes faucets, 30 minutes, etc.

I'm trying to maintain only a working faucets. For example today I removed gratisbitco.in as they are down.

All the best

Good site.
Angelique (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

If you watch the Free Bitcoin Sites thread you can stay updated on what sites are working
and what ones may be down for various reasons.  These sites are verified before being
added to the list and are checked everyday by me and other followers of the thread.
Being on this site there is the additional safety of the thread being watched by the
moderators.

By following the Free Bitcoin Sites thread one can read the frequent comments about the
experiences others have had with these sites, making it easy - if one doesn't have a lot
of time to devote to checking all the sites out - to determine which ones are worth a visit

Many of these free BTC site's owners/operators follow the thread as well and will post
themselves when there is something to report about their site. If one has an issue
with any of these sites, or one wants to contact a particular sites owner/operator,

Beware of copy-cat threads and web pages, who don't take care to check or maintain
their listings and often have dubious sites/links ( sometimes hidden behind url-shortener links...
i.e. you can't be sure what site you are actually going to when you click on their links. )
There are very many sites that have their own lists of free bitcoin sites, but many of them
are scams and are more interested in helping themselves than in helping newbies to get

The newbie version of the thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718

Thanks for this! I really appreciate all the comments here, now I have my 0.0003 on my wallet, just by trying the faucet sites. That is just a small value but good way to start to Bitcoin.
rohnearner

Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:55:55 PM

Thanks for this! I really appreciate all the comments here, now I have my 0.0003 on my wallet, just by trying the faucet sites. That is just a small value but good way to start to Bitcoin.
Yes Faucets are good way to start bitcoins what they do is they give you a little ray of hope... and sometimes that is enough for encouragement..! you get 100 satoshis next thing you know you are going for 100btc's[you'll need to buy them but they can still turn out profitable] Tongue 

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:32:18 PM

moderators.

That's the idea.  Smiley

What good is it if one only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: