Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit bitcoin faucets sites  (Read 19476 times)
Domino

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:04:38 PM

How much btc can u make a day from these faucets

maybe a few cents now?  Huh
I have no idea since I have only tried a few faucets in day 1 and figured out it doesn't worth my time at all. Smiley

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:46:47 PM

I've been using faucets + earn sites for about 2 months, they've maybe earned me like what, 15 USD in total?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
cryptic20

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:45:05 PM

Faucets are a huge waste of time Tongue
Do you really want to spend hours entering captchas for fractions of pennies?
apsvinet

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:47:12 PM

Remember that what is fractions of pennies add up to dollars, and that those dollars, given the btc rises, could turn into even bigger amounts. Faucets aren't a viable income, but they're not worthless, or else they wouldn't exist.

Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:03:50 AM

You are really cunt. I hope your signature make a scam. And you become too,because you are advertise it. If you think like that. Anyway I block you that guaranteed no business with you in the future.   

Ooh, someone seems quite butthurt here. If you spam ref links you should count on people getting annoyed. And stop acting like a fucking drama queen.
Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:40:57 AM

Remember that what is fractions of pennies add up to dollars, and that those dollars, given the btc rises, could turn into even bigger amounts.

The point is, you have much more efficient ways to get bitcoin.

sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:17:49 AM

don't waste your time in faucets find some other ways like work for btc or PTC ptc sites

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qweardda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

You are really cunt. I hope your signature make a scam. And you become too,because you are advertise it. If you think like that. Anyway I block you that guaranteed no business with you in the future.   

Ooh, someone seems quite butthurt here. If you spam ref links you should count on people getting annoyed. And stop acting like a fucking drama queen.

Talk with my dick.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:13:22 PM

Haha, are you really that upset? I was half making a joke, gee you're butthurt you advertised a scam site, trying to pin the same burden onto me. How long was Minersbit up, 2 days? Smiley

qweardda

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

Haha, are you really that upset? I was half making a joke, gee you're butthurt you advertised a scam site, trying to pin the same burden onto me. How long was Minersbit up, 2 days? Smiley

I was just angry because after my posts you say two times thats is my fault ,that websites what I advertise and try get refferals gone in next week. If you first day in bitcoin word I can say for you that 7 of 10 website is a scam. So your signature most like too. So why you make a stupid jokes about that?

larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:02:04 AM

I've been using faucets + earn sites for about 2 months, they've maybe earned me like what, 15 USD in total?

And that amount can go up significantly as BTC does!

sbabe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:30:23 AM

ANY FREELANCE SITES LIKE FREELANCER ACCEPTS bITCOIN?
Angelique (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

http://www.fiverr.com/, I think they are accepting Bitcoins already.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:37:10 PM

You could always google "bitcoin freelance". But I suppose it's easier to just post here…?

qweardda

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:52:03 AM

I'm really lovely surprise about this new bitcoin PTC

In three full day I already receive 0.008245 BTC and have around 0.005 BTC in account balance ready for withdrawal. Before, when I find new bitcoin ptc, I open account and go in account to find out all merit and when I see that all price in usd I just leave it. But now I see that is much more better in this way. You earn as standard other PTC sites but then you convert to bitcoins.. you getting a much more coins than clicking true bitcoin PTC. And more, this new PTC convert in btc-e rate so until bitcoin price going down, you receive more coins. What doing others PTC? They just increase price for advertising.. but not payouts Smiley

Also you collecting points and you can exchange it for money or buy account upgrade.

I'm really happy with this site.

Of course I buy pro upgrade 10usd (paid 0.017 BTC ) for one month and little bit invest in advertise.

And this is in beginning, soon will get more popular and will be more ads and video ( earn more points )

apsvinet

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:54:13 PM

I'm really lovely surprise about this new bitcoin PTC

In three full day I already receive 0.008245 BTC and have around 0.005 BTC in account balance ready for withdrawal. Before, when I find new bitcoin ptc, I open account and go in account to find out all merit and when I see that all price in usd I just leave it. But now I see that is much more better in this way. You earn as standard other PTC sites but then you convert to bitcoins.. you getting a much more coins than clicking true bitcoin PTC. And more, this new PTC convert in btc-e rate so until bitcoin price going down, you receive more coins. What doing others PTC? They just increase price for advertising.. but not payouts Smiley

Also you collecting points and you can exchange it for money or buy account upgrade.

I'm really happy with this site.

Of course I buy pro upgrade 10usd (paid 0.017 BTC ) for one month and little bit invest in advertise.

And this is in beginning, soon will get more popular and will be more ads and video ( earn more points )
Anyone reading this beware of this guy. He advertised for another PTC site called Minersbit that also promised huge amounts of bitcoins from viewing their ads, bitcoins they could never pay to their users. They also, like this one, had a "pro service plan" where people paid
to get even more benefits on the site. After 48 hours around 13-20 people had bought a Pro plan, and the site disappeared with all earnings.
Nobody withdrew a single satoshi.

I for one thing Qwardda is getting paid / owns these sites. Be cautious.

qweardda

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:02:53 PM

You are stupid as you can Smiley) thats all what can tell about you.

qweardda

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:19:43 PM

Of course I can explain situation about minersbit.com

I found this minersbit on paid to click service.I register there and see that they saying its good earning site. I was thinking why not, its free. Then I create my signature and start advertising.There was also refferal contest. I spend around 0.05 on advertise and after one week it was gone. Thats all story.

About new bitcoin ptc, how all members see I never ever say that you have to buy any upgrades or deposit money to those sites ever. I say that I buy pro upgrade if peoples have a question how impossible to withdrawal 0.02 in 4 days if daily earning around 5000 satoshi.

But you are really nice thing Smiley

Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:59:32 PM

I found this minersbit on paid to click service.I register there and see that they saying its good earning site. I was thinking why not, its free. Then I create my signature and start advertising.There was also refferal contest. I spend around 0.05 on advertise and after one week it was gone. Thats all story.

About new bitcoin ptc, how all members see I never ever say that you have to buy any upgrades or deposit money to those sites ever. I say that I buy pro upgrade if peoples have a question how impossible to withdrawal 0.02 in 4 days if daily earning around 5000 satoshi.

5000 satoshi/day gives 0.2 mBTC or 0.0002 BTC in 4 days, not 0.02 BTC. Also, before you start advertising different PTC sites I would say you should go to school so that you can improve your English and your manners.
qweardda

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:10:10 PM

5000 satoshi/day gives 0.2 mBTC or 0.0002 BTC in 4 days, not 0.02 BTC. Also, before you start advertising different PTC sites I would say you should go to school so that you can improve your English and your manners.

Other funny thing.. Smiley)

Ok, I will ask more withdrawals for you in this evening. Be red! pleeeeezz Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: