Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Game over  (Read 795 times)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

just relax bitcoin can get back to recovery you just draw the focus in one event even though some earlier also its movement always up and down, therefore bitcoin price can certainly do recovery one day because price will not always fall.
Indeed price will not always fall it is not over yet. Many things will happen in bitcoin that users can still involve into use of btc. It is I am certain recovery will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

We cannot conclude the life of bitcoin, stating that the game is over. Several issues were getting circulated around the globe relative to bitcoin. This doesn't mean bitcoin's game is over. Probably each price drop in my consideration is a time for a further price pumping. Hope, the growth will get initiated within small time period.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

We cannot conclude the life of bitcoin, stating that the game is over. Several issues were getting circulated around the globe relative to bitcoin. This doesn't mean bitcoin's game is over. Probably each price drop in my consideration is a time for a further price pumping. Hope, the growth will get initiated within small time period.
As long as there is a continued and strong support of believers, and if demand is increasing rapidly I don't think Bitcoin will come to an end. Bitcoin is becoming more popular each day. It can be hard to predict its future, but I believe these are only speculations. Nothing is easy in this world, there can be more massive price correction or unexpected challenges bitcoin may encounter, but I think it can survive if we keep our faith high.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

I think it's not yet "game over" for bitcoin or bitcoin is a bubble. I think that this currency as more things to prove on its part and might be a subject to success for those who invested in it.
To be honest, if it were a bubble, it would not have attracted so many investors into the market and would not have developed such a good market cap. The status of Bitcoin among other crypto shows its strength. Besides, it has been accepted in almost all countries around the world except few. Can be used as a medium of exchange as well and one may pay for a car bought in deals on wheals in Bitcoin.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

As long as there are investors who's willing to invest with bitcoin it wont be a bubble. Give the market a time to recover. Bitcoin is not alone in the market that's crashing. Even the other coins in the market are crashing as well. It you are not sure about it leave it to yourself. You will just attract new investors and holders to lose profit.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

I doubt based on which thing ,you come into conclusion,bitcoin game is over.I strongly disagree with this.Did the bitcoin is announced as a illegal one throughout the world.?
No then,why you come to the conclusion of game over.Now the game is begin for the new investors.New investors can inverse now with low value.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Don't ever listen to this idiotic, ''death cross'' OH NO BITCOIN GOING TO 1K and yet after the infamous death cross, nothing happened, in fact bitcoin bounced back days later, these ''indicators'' are definitely not that important.

did you see my graph used any indicator? not even volume you fool, only 2 lines drawn on the graph

it is not a good idea to long a downward breakdown asset, try that with margin you will go bankrupt within 1 day

This is not a normal asset or stock bro. You think just because you drew 2 lines it means that you know the future of bitcoin? Are you new here? Anything can change within a day, good news, bad news, fud. Obviously we are in a downtrend but if you look at the history of bitcoin the past 6 months, we always bounced pretty hard when the RSI touches 30 on the daily charts. There is no reason to think this time won't happen.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

not yet, bitcoin is not over yet because I see bitcoin is still very used and still has a very high demand, when bitcoin has a very limited total supply bitcoin price will be very expensive someday and bitcoin will never end.

vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

not yet, bitcoin is not over yet because I see bitcoin is still very used and still has a very high demand, when bitcoin has a very limited total supply bitcoin price will be very expensive someday and bitcoin will never end.

this huge drop may lead to a bullish run soon.. no panic  Wink
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

It's really important to have end users, usage will determine if bitcoin will rise again or if it's completely a bubble, as of now there's still gambling site which operating using bitcoin and some other cryptos, and there's also some online shop who cater bitcoin payments, from this point if more people
will be encourage to use bitcoin a big possible chances that it will increase its value and things will be brighter when every single coin already been mine and the popularity will continue to increase.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

I do not think that way, the game is still sustainable and can still be played to get a better prize. Bitcoin does not end and can still rise high, hold for profit in the future.
Yeah you are right that the price of bitcoin is decreasing day by day, but there is nothing to worry about it. Everything will be ok after some time. Till that time you will have to keep your coins to avoid lose. These types of statement are due to big fall in the price. When the price grows again these topics will also end. You should not be panic and be optimistic.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

just relax bitcoin can get back to recovery you just draw the focus in one event even though some earlier also its movement always up and down, therefore bitcoin price can certainly do recovery one day because price will not always fall.

Bitcoin will never be over because people will still continue to invest even more in the future due to bitcoins that is well known that is good for long term investment.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

To OP, and who said that we were not in the middle of a bubble? Everyone knew that, besides some people are expecting the value of cryptocurrencies to go to zero but this is not the tulip mania, tulips do not have any utility, bitcoin is very useful since it allow us to send transactions all over the world and that is not a small thing, so bitcoin will always have some value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: