Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Game over  (Read 795 times)
bloodchow (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 12:26:16 PM by bloodchow

bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Bitcoin normal movements are actually acts like a bubbles that bloom and burst, and we all know that market price of bitcoin today is dropping at the lower, but it doesn't mean that it is a sign of game over, and I'm pretty sure that for the next coming days the price of bitcoin will surely rise again.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

It's not yet over, the game is just started. Just believe that bitcoin will rock the world of crytocurrency.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

typical bubble

For some time now technical analysis have not been working on not only bitcoin but all other crypto currency on the exchange.  I still believe the pull run is very close whales want to use this opportunity to eliminate weak hands once and for all.  The next bull run will be massive.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

The lowering of its value doesn't mean that it is game over, but if you come to think of it it is still a coin that has highest value in the market, still serve as a model coin. How can you say that it is game over where in fact it has still high value. it is a normal trend in the market to go down and there will still be time to rise again.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Why their are so many negative people in terms of bitcoin they are always saying that bitcoin is bubble in how many years that you earn and you prove that you can earn more that to your salary and saying this is bubble.

If your basis was the value now so that is why you saying it was bubble so that im telling to you at in terms of investment was no stable value because it always fluctuated  same as stock exchange so bitcoin is not bubble.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

Can I know what is the cause of Bitcoin price dropping down so fast? This is a problem for me since that is the biggest downfall that bitcoin experienced.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

Are you spreading FUD or just afraid that you will end up losing your investments? If it is the latter, then I/we have no rights to contradict whether you should still hold on to it or pull out because it is your money and not to anyone else. But, if it is the first, then I don't think that anyone would believe it unless there is a solid proof that it will be over. And as the history of Bitcoin suggests, it will not be over yet. It is just finding the momentum to have a bull run. Once it did, you will regret pulling out your money. (If you will really pull out your investment).
Anatol_89

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

One often hears that bitcoin is a bubble. Even if so, I think that he did not lose his attraction for the owners of a very large number of these coins. They are able to influence its price and, thereby, make money. Very good and big earnings. I think that this trip down for such people is just another opportunity to earn.
Anatol_89

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

We can only wait. And .... If you have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, then maybe it's worth doing now.
bloodchow (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Are you spreading FUD or just afraid that you will end up losing your investments? If it is the latter, then I/we have no rights to contradict whether you should still hold on to it or pull out because it is your money and not to anyone else. But, if it is the first, then I don't think that anyone would believe it unless there is a solid proof that it will be over. And as the history of Bitcoin suggests, it will not be over yet. It is just finding the momentum to have a bull run. Once it did, you will regret pulling out your money. (If you will really pull out your investment).

bitcoin broke support neckline, its not even a fud, its a fact

well im pulling out my investment temporarily, but time will tell. we will see again next 4 months. i bet it will go down to 3k or 4k, i put full trust on technical analysis
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Well,  every single person has their own faith, it's up to you if you wanna stop make your contribution with bitcoin. But I think personally we just started this trend and it will be survive for long time.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

i put full trust on technical analysis

This is a bad mistake.

Technical analysis do not work in a market without any regulation or logic.
Currently, BTC is a purely speculative market. People are trying to find a price which represents bitcoins value.

Additionally whales do manipulate the market to make personal gains. TA's are probably the least you can trust in the crypto world.

Siskamn

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

Bitcoin is not over yet and bitcoin only falls temporarily and can rise again. Everyone is free to sell and hold bitcoin, and whatever you choose will have an impact in the future. If you sell now and bitcoin can rise high in the future, then you will generate remorse for your mistake in making a choice.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

This is a bad mistake.

Currently, BTC is a purely speculative market. People are trying to find a price which represents bitcoins value.

Additionally whales do manipulate the market to make personal gains. TA's are probably the least you can trust in the crypto world.

Agree. Bitcoin isn't big enough for TA to tell us anything about market psychology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
yokaiwatz04

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Maybe this phenomena is another trick for the future of the holders. Like here in the Philippines, Bitcoin give a fragrant smell to other people that usually they know little about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. No one knows about the future, but the sure thing is be wise to what path did you choice Wink Cheesy
bloodchow (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

This is a bad mistake.

Agree. Bitcoin isn't big enough for TA to tell us anything about market psychology.

huh? bitcoin isnt big? its market cap is more than JPMorgan total market cap 300b (last dec17), 300b not big enough? its already half the size of apple
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

However the case maybe, bitcoin has changed the world and I really do not think it is over. There will always be bad days but the sun always comes up tomorrow. If the tech were rubbish I would agree with you but the blockchain is phenomenal and this is what I believe would save the day.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

<...>
This is a bad mistake.

<...>

TA works on any free-market as it has fear and greed element. However, indicators for stocks/commodities may not suitable for cryptocurrency market. Anyway, the exhibit posted by OP indeed shows crash/bear market. However, BTC will bounce back sooner or later. Not bubble, in my opinion, only a correction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

How can they say it's game over if it is doing will in the market, that is why they are attacking it  because bitcoin is on the top.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: