Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting a Boost to my PotCoin Pool - Offering 100 PotCoins! 500 Total  (Read 554 times)
tetrahc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:06:53 PM

Grin

To boost my user base on my new PotCoin pool, I am offering 100 Pot Coins to the address the finds the next block on our servers on top of what you earn with our pool. As always there's a 0% fee.

I have 500 Coins I am going to use as a reward for the next 5 blocks. So every person that finds a block and all goes good, 100 POTCOINS will be sent to your username (which is your PotCoin receive coin's address) Looks something like this PEkK3a8Kvw73XzhrZcuRMsGoeQGmu34wuU (our donation address) and your password is anything you want.

WE ARE UPGRADED TO THE MPOS FRONT END! So you will have tons of more features, better looking gui, better stats, and manual pay outs. Those who stay with us durning this migration we will pay 45 PotCoins to everyone that registers on MPOS and we see that you add the same payment address you were using as your login for our current p2pool web front end.

Thanks guys!

irc://irc.rizon.net/CryptoVPS or irc://irc.freenode.net/CryptoVPS

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADMINS/STAFF and WE DO COMPENSATE OUR HELPERS EVEN THOSE WE ARE 0% FEE and RELY ON DONATIONS!
tetrahc (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:25:18 PM

I rebooted p2pool not the server so if anyone was disconnected I am sorry and It won't every happen again without a 72 hour notice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: