Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 90047 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:06:52 PM

Anyone can please answer me (asked but no answer) ? Can't seem to understand how the system of this website works . Note that I didn't make an account but I was wondering  :

Hi ,
You have really done an awesome work to be honest , Good job guys . I have a question tho
on this page : https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise , there is a cell saying "Total BTC per day" , It is how much that website is earning per day ? or what exactly ?

~ Madness

~ Madness

Yes it's daily income... or if you are bidding, it will be a daily bid, and will remain until you cancel your ad or run out of funds...

Wow , isn't that huge ? some websites earn like 0.4 BTC per day Shocked

~ Madness

Panchz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:12:36 PM

Hello,
Im the owner of both sembia.org and sembia.website and I wonder what I have to do so my banners get activated.
Thanks
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:52:05 PM

Hello,
Im the owner of both sembia.org and sembia.website and I wonder what I have to do so my banners get activated.
Thanks

Where you get the adspace html for your ad, you will see down below activate/validate ad, click that..

It's automatic...  Smiley
Panchz

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:47:53 AM

Hello,
Thanks

Where you get the adspace html for your ad, you will see down below activate/validate ad, click that..

It's automatic...  Smiley

Thanks! I was so blind, I think they should work on some FAQ and add this question.
12parsa

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:28:32 AM

Anyone can please answer me (asked but no answer) ? Can't seem to understand how the system of this website works . Note that I didn't make an account but I was wondering  :

Hi ,
You have really done an awesome work to be honest , Good job guys . I have a question tho
on this page : https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise , there is a cell saying "Total BTC per day" , It is how much that website is earning per day ? or what exactly ?

~ Madness

~ Madness

Yes it's daily income... or if you are bidding, it will be a daily bid, and will remain until you cancel your ad or run out of funds...

~ Madness
No that's not huge Smiley
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:42:43 AM

Hi ,

~ Madness

~ Madness

~ Madness

How can you say it's not huge to earn 0.4 BTC per day . It's pretty huge if you ask me , Or do you mean not huge depends on the traffic that those websites are getting ? should they get more ? I never took blogs & website seriously to be honest , I see them as a bad way to earn money from Advertising , seems like I was wrong .

~ Madness

Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:54:18 PM

Hi ,

~ Madness

~ Madness

~ Madness

How can you say it's not huge to earn 0.4 BTC per day . It's pretty huge if you ask me , Or do you mean not huge depends on the traffic that those websites are getting ? should they get more ? I never took blogs & website seriously to be honest , I see them as a bad way to earn money from Advertising , seems like I was wrong .

~ Madness

At a stage freebitco.in was earning 0.7 - 0.9 / day. Somewhere around November last year. Nice pay if you ask me Wink

-.sgmf
marzalpac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Hi ,

~ Madness

~ Madness

~ Madness

~ Madness

At a stage freebitco.in was earning 0.7 - 0.9 / day. Somewhere around November last year. Nice pay if you ask me Wink

take 15-20% down of it as fee for adbit.co and calculate how much freebitco.in paid out daily and you will see thats really not that much

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
dhavin

Activity: 683

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:27:07 PM

Hi ,

~ Madness

~ Madness

~ Madness

~ Madness

take 15-20% down of it as fee for adbit.co and calculate how much freebitco.in paid out daily and you will see thats really not that much

Yup, it's all relative. My adbit earnings don't even cover my daily expenditures in BTC, they just help slow down how much BTC I have to buy.. I suspect virtually all of the faucets are the same way.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
bitrecoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:50:24 PM

How do I get accepted? I added my faucets but it seems not approved yet.
mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:13:53 PM

How do I get accepted? I added my faucets but it seems not approved yet.

There is no approval required.. After you get your adspace html and put it on your site,

go back to where you got that html and validate your site.
bitrecoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:18:23 PM

i asked about it because even if I have confirmed the ad space, I can't still see my site on the list of websites
mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:37:06 PM

It's a long list... if you don't have many views and the clicks,

you are going to be way in the back.

Have you clicked on your blank ad? It should come up with stats.

Also it's good to put a placeholder ad while you have no advertisers,

get better clicks that way...
bogach

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:32:35 AM

Hello!  Dear support Adbit.co  yesterday and Today i send my btc on this wallet 14dnBCkr1hUEWNDiiV1rP47mrvpPifxrEr   but i nothing recieve

https://i.imgur.com/mmfq1GF.jpg
dark_silverstar

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:49:04 AM

Hello!  Dear support Adbit.co  yesterday and Today i send my btc on this wallet 14dnBCkr1hUEWNDiiV1rP47mrvpPifxrEr   but i nothing recieve

i have the same problem  Embarrassed
klavdi72

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:52:13 AM

http://prikachi.com/images/634/7988634p.png

Hello
I also have this problem and did not get deposit money in my account.
mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:09:33 PM

I think everyone is having this problem... I've been waiting a week,

and have sent two support tickets...

What sucks is right now there are some really good deals in advertising (because of no deposits),

and I have nothing in my balance... Cry

dhavin

Activity: 683

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:29:58 PM

It's irritating when site owners just vanish and leave problems unresolved for weeks. Carlos last active February 20th.. almost a month. He never replies to support tickets either, you might as well just put a note in a bottle and throw it in the ocean dude.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
sam4aplexfarm

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:55:13 PM

Hi Guys

I just put up a banner on aplexfarm.com

http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=3VPFQQMQIFX2B

Electrical Device Supplier selling many items for bitcoin. Traffic is mostly
Male
Age18-40
This add will perform really well for any bitcoin company.
Footer Bar position so it will be displayed on all site pages.

Great deal . . . Happy bidding

mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:01:08 PM

Hi Guys

I just put up a banner on aplexfarm.com

http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=3VPFQQMQIFX2B

Electrical Device Supplier selling many items for bitcoin. Traffic is mostly
Male
Age18-40
This add will perform really well for any bitcoin company.
Footer Bar position so it will be displayed on all site pages.

Great deal . . . Happy bidding

You have to scroll down to see the ad... and BTC0.025 for a daily 2 clicks?

I would suggest bee-ads right now anyway, deposits for adbitco don't seem to be working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: