Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 90042 times)
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

Hey Carlos, I was wondering if you might be able to add a feature to allow publishers to ban specific sites from advertising on our spaces.  Though it would lead to less BTC for me, I would like the ability to ban known scam sites from advertising to my users.  There seem to be a LOT of them and simply deleting them does not block them from re-advertising on my site.  Trying to keep the best interest of my users in mind and not lead them to lost BTC.

I respect that, and also think this would be a good feature to implement. Sadly, I have noticed that the majority of advertisers on Anonymous Ads and AdBit (Mostly on A-Ads though) are ponzi schemes, HYIPs, and other shit like that. The only reason I figure is that they can afford to advertise a lot more because it will end up just being free money they receive when they walk away with it. So, less operating costs when you are just taking people's money. And like you said- it will lead to much less BTC received for you in the long run. If you check my site, I have a small disclaimer under the Anonymous Ads banner in the center of the page. Possibly consider adding something like that to your site in the meantime?

-snarlpill

Sorry of topic but I have to say..

6 month ago.. when I try advertise one mining service, a-ads not accept my ad. They just say that its ponzi scheme and etc. And they was right.. But in that time, there was no bad feedback about this mining service Smiley Just wanna say that a-ads admins change minds about advertising scams for profit?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

Hey Carlos, I was wondering if you might be able to add a feature to allow publishers to ban specific sites from advertising on our spaces.  Though it would lead to less BTC for me, I would like the ability to ban known scam sites from advertising to my users.  There seem to be a LOT of them and simply deleting them does not block them from re-advertising on my site.  Trying to keep the best interest of my users in mind and not lead them to lost BTC.

I respect that, and also think this would be a good feature to implement. Sadly, I have noticed that the majority of advertisers on Anonymous Ads and AdBit (Mostly on A-Ads though) are ponzi schemes, HYIPs, and other shit like that. The only reason I figure is that they can afford to advertise a lot more because it will end up just being free money they receive when they walk away with it. So, less operating costs when you are just taking people's money. And like you said- it will lead to much less BTC received for you in the long run. If you check my site, I have a small disclaimer under the Anonymous Ads banner in the center of the page. Possibly consider adding something like that to your site in the meantime?

-snarlpill

6 month ago.. when I try advertise one mining service, a-ads not accept my ad. They just say that its ponzi scheme and etc. And they was right.. But in that time, there was no bad feedback about this mining service Smiley Just wanna say that a-ads admins change minds about advertising scams for profit?

Hmm, which mining service was it? Lunamine?

And supposedly A-Ads have taken a harder stance and are stricter now with what ads they allow, and are trying to keep scams from advertising via their service. I even read that they had partnered with badbitcoin.org (scam buster site) to work together at keeping scams from being advertised. However, I still see Ponzis/HYIPs daily in my A-Ads slots...    I guess you can keep these type of A-Ads off of your site by checking to not allow "shady" ads to be published when making a new ad slot.

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:55:24 PM

-snarlpill

Hmm, which mining service was it? Lunamine?

And supposedly A-Ads have taken a harder stance and are stricter now with what ads they allow, and are trying to keep scams from advertising via their service. I even read that they had partnered with badbitcoin.org (scam buster site) to work together at keeping scams from being advertised. However, I still see Ponzis/HYIPs daily in my A-Ads slots...    I guess you can keep these type of A-Ads off of your site by checking to not allow "shady" ads to be published when making a new ad slot.

Alfa-miners.com 

If really I dont care, they advertise scams or not. I mean about HYIP. I already learn this lesson and never ever looking to invest in these sites. Also
more bad feedbacks read about HYIP turn to scam more funny is. These sites came daily, every week you can find 2-3 new sites. But if it still coming, then ''owners'' see profit in it and thats means peoples still deposit there and burning money.So if they are happy to be scamed let it be Smiley

marzalpac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:40:36 PM

no funds in hot storage? error while withdrawing

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:20:04 PM

Would like to know how peoples put own ads in own website for 0.00000001 if min bid is 0.001 for example?

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 12:29:59 PM

Would like to know how peoples put own ads in own website for 0.00000001 if min bid is 0.001 for example?

Simple.
1) Set 0.00000001 minimum bid price for your ad slot.
2) Place your "house ad" bid of 0.00000001 BTC for the ad that you want to have there as a backup.
3) After your advertising bid is in place, then go to edit your ad slot and raise the minimum bid.

Hope this helps.

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:38:08 PM

Simple.
1) Set 0.00000001 minimum bid price for your ad slot.
2) Place your "house ad" bid of 0.00000001 BTC for the ad that you want to have there as a backup.
3) After your advertising bid is in place, then go to edit your ad slot and raise the minimum bid.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

please what is best way to work for publisher

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Btcrockk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:16:06 AM

Seems like most of advertisers came out of adbit.co .. what happened ?

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:31:51 AM

I don't agree. I receive bids as normal.
Btcrockk

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:13:34 AM

I don't agree. I receive bids as normal.

hashprofit.com disappeared and back(after making his deposits, I guess)

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

in ads page Total BTC per day for my site is 0.00004421 BTC but my balance increasing 0.00001 BTC per day
please ,what is this system?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:33:36 PM

I'd like it just to stay this way.
Btcrockk

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:55:37 PM

bitcoinaliens The main problem I think is that implementations you mentioned will brake the main principle of a site
"Target your ad only to the websites you pick. Don't waste money advertising to the wrong crowd."

It should be a new system, with new main principle  Smiley

bitcoinaliens

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:16:04 AM

bitcoinaliens The main problem I think is that implementations you mentioned will brake the main principle of a site
"Target your ad only to the websites you pick. Don't waste money advertising to the wrong crowd."

It should be a new system, with new main principle  Smiley

Yeh, I mean obviously I'm thinking from my own personal perspective - having those changes would honestly help me to spend 20x as much with 10x less time drain managing each listing.

And imo, our little "micro bitcoin" niche is TINY now... if there is a next spike where price shoots up or just bitcoin goes mainstream then there will be 50x as much activity in our micro niche , and some much bigger companies with bigger budgets coming in, even on this micro level, and they, imo, don't want to be micro managing each site either.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
ryukamiho

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

how about dont allow to set a minimun amount to bid in a site?

there is good sites out there that u can even make a bid but they are charging like 0.01 while a good bid would be 0.002 for example.

They stay empty dont generating any revenue expecting for an big advertiser while they would get some money with space still open for a big advertiser.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

there is good sites out there that u can even make a bid but they are charging like 0.01 while a good bid would be 0.002 for example.

They stay empty dont generating any revenue expecting for an big advertiser while they would get some money with space still open for a big advertiser.

If the publisher decides to set a stupidly high minimum bid and gets no bids on it, then it's their own fault.
ryukamiho

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

If the publisher decides to set a stupidly high minimum bid and gets no bids on it, then it's their own fault.

its like 30% of the publishers i see.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
amad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:12:12 AM

Support team is not answers to tickets :/

rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:08:52 PM

any one can tell me whats this site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: