Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:56:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High-Ranking Members- Bounty Success Stories  (Read 106 times)
vhroen (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:24:55 PM by vhroen

A lot of scam ICOs lately but I don't want to dwell on that anymore and further create negativity on this forum. Too much of those can really affect and make us stressful. So, I want to lighten the atmosphere here a bit, I hope.

We have read/heard the success bounty stories from some low ranking members here telling their humble beginnings cheerfully and achieving their goals specifically earning some almost 6 Eth in just 2 months of doing the signature campaign. It might not big earnings to some but to those newbies like myself can definitely inspire us.

Now, I want to hear from high ranking members here to tell us your stories. Pretty much sure you have plenty of success stories to tell. Why not inspire and wow us even more on your journey to success.

Here are few questions if you are willing to answer them.
♦ What's the biggest amount you have earned from bounties?
♦ What are expensive things (Lambo maybe) you have bought out of bounty earnings?
♦ Have you used your earnings helping a family, relatives or friends?

P.S  As much as I want to hear from high ranking members but anyone can voice out his/her opinion. Thanks.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

I think you are more brave than I am. I dare not choose to invest in ICO. Those senior members may not waste time talking to you. They should make a lot of money. But now our level of bounty does not make much money. I think the forum is for learning and communication.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

If I may, I have a friend that is still a Jr. Member and he got lucky in a single ico that he gathered almost 2 ethereum in just a signature campaign. I couldn't imagine he get that huge amount of rewards, maybe there are just small participants join in that bounty campaign. As of now, he didnt brought any expensive, he is just focusing for more bounty campaigns, and the money he earned, he help it in his family.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

just share my history in the bounty program
I started joining in this forum early october, since then I follow some bounty and airdrop program.
so far I get the bigest reward from bounty program is Telcoin (TEL), TheKey (TKY), Eidoo (EDO), Credits (CS).
I've sold it partly and the rest I still hold, if I sell all it then it's possible I get about 2 Bitcoin (BTC)

my advice follow all the bounty programs if you can, do not be picky
vhroen (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 04:14:08 PM by vhroen

They should make a lot of money. But now our level of bounty does not make much money.

Yes, no doubt about it. Their earnings are huge compared to us low-ranking members.

I think the forum is for learning and communication.

I agree with you, the forum is created with the purpose of connecting different people with technical knowledge about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.

cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

A lot of scam ICOs lately but I don't want to dwell on that anymore and further create negativity on this forum. Too much of those can really affect and make us stressful. So, I want to lighten the atmosphere here a bit, I hope.

We have read/heard the success bounty stories from some low ranking members here telling their humble beginnings cheerfully and achieving their goals specifically earning some almost 6 Eth in just 2 months of doing the signature campaign. It might not big earnings to some but to those newbies like myself can definitely inspire us.

Now, I want to hear from high ranking members here to tell us your stories. Pretty much sure you have plenty of success stories to tell. Why not inspire and wow us even more on your journey to success.

Here are few questions if you are willing to answer them.
♦ What's the biggest amount you have earned from bounties?
♦ What are expensive things (Lambo maybe) you have bought out of bounty earnings?
♦ Have you used your earnings helping a family, relatives or friends?

P.S  As much as I want to hear from high ranking members but anyone can voice out his/her opinion. Thanks.

I am not so high ranking that you may think but with my little experience I have earned real income from an airdrop that I did sometimes ago. The money helped me so much and my family. Thanks

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

We're in the world of Opportunity. Being one of those high rank members I am happy that I earned a lot on some campaigns and still holding them coz I know they have a future and looks like we have several ICO's now a days that adopt the blockchain technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: