Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing Profitable Airdrop Niches And Being picky about Airdrop Values  (Read 128 times)
Raybach (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Hello!
So I'm New to Bitcointalk.forum but not exactly new. I opened this account beginning of this year for Airdrop puprposes and I'm very well acquainted with Crypto but I focus solely on airdrops and Frankly I have made a few great gains in a space of five months, this includes Bitcon white, Hydro, PPI, Enu.

But I had some questions or would I say thoughts?
Choosing a successful/ potentially rewarding airdrop can be a pain and over these few months I have settled down to just Health, Gaming, Financing and Social connectivity Cryptocurrency projects because I think they have better prospects.

I am also picky about Airdrop values.
 I don't apply for anything below 10$. What are your views?
Do you think I would be missing out on profitable ventures or What?

What other niches do you think have good prospects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

I just recently started looking into aidrops, so am not sure if my approach is going to be very profitable, but after joining all airdrops above $10 value, I started thinking what airdrops have been massively successful in recent past, and PPI was clear winner. So i started researching community driven projects, mostly security (like forks of Dash...) I particularly like project called Privcy (link in my signature). They do 20 rounds of airdrop, no ico, and done 2nd airdrop last Saturday. One question though, based on what parameters you chose your successful airdrops and where can I find similar projects? For my own research purposes. Sorry for the lenght of my response 😄

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

You can search here if you find something, but is really hard to find someting very good nowdays https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Antonovski

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

Hello!
So I'm New to Bitcointalk.forum but not exactly new. I opened this account beginning of this year for Airdrop puprposes and I'm very well acquainted with Crypto but I focus solely on airdrops and Frankly I have made a few great gains in a space of five months, this includes Bitcon white, Hydro, PPI, Enu.

But I had some questions or would I say thoughts?
Choosing a successful/ potentially rewarding airdrop can be a pain and over these few months I have settled down to just Health, Gaming, Financing and Social connectivity Cryptocurrency projects because I think they have better prospects.

I am also picky about Airdrop values.
 I don't apply for anything below 10$. What are your views?
Do you think I would be missing out on profitable ventures or What?

What other niches do you think have good prospects.
i suggest join all the airdrops so that you wont missed the opportunity, its time and effort consuming but at least you haveca peace of mind that you didnt miss anyone of them.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

I just recently started looking into aidrops, so am not sure if my approach is going to be very profitable, but after joining all airdrops above $10 value, I started thinking what airdrops have been massively successful in recent past, and PPI was clear winner. So i started researching community driven projects, mostly security (like forks of Dash...) I particularly like project called Privcy (link in my signature). They do 20 rounds of airdrop, no ico, and done 2nd airdrop last Saturday. One question though, based on what parameters you chose your successful airdrops and where can I find similar projects? For my own research purposes. Sorry for the lenght of my response 😄

I've just started doing airdrops for last two months but I've heard that Deeponion did the same kind of airdrop like PRiVCY is doing. PRiVCY airdrop is great and this is really going to the moon but how can we find more projects like this or say can we not miss projects like this? If anyone knows the answer to that, please reply.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

You can read those threads where hunters talk about airdrop profit.
Looks like 99% of them are not paying, others are paying $1-5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: