Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Possible to regulate day traders?  (Read 71 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:38:24 PM by jademacoy

One of the member here in the forum posting his insights regarding with price manipulation had caught my eyes to read and indeed i am also agree with his idea and i think this is possible so i am putting this one in a thread for the other member to discuss with and here is his post:

Re: Price manipulation
Today at 12:59:57 PM

Not like it is possible, it is being done every day. This is a speculative market and the fact is that the whales do take advantage of it a lot and try as much as possible to gain huge position and make a lot of money with it.

It is nor a regulated market, so things like this should be expected but the investigation that is being done goes right, and we get to see some regulations in place to limit or eliminate things like this, then it would really be a great advantage for the space as we either get to see a real non manipulated uptrend or a downtrend.

From "dare waller" BCT Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557005

What do you think of these guys is this really possible to create a space and minimize those day trade events by passing or making a cryptocurrnecy  regulations on day trading?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: