Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]: CALVARYCOIN (CVC) DECENTRALIZED HUMANITARIANISM  (Read 19160 times)
adetos (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:17:31 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 05:17:30 PM by adetos

WHAT IS CALVARYCOIN

Calvarycoin is a christian-based cryptocurrency. CVC will be used to fund Christian humanitarian projects with the aim of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ to the continent of Africa and the nations through Christian humanitarian outreach projects.

At the core of Calvary's ministry is the Scripture from Matthew 24:14: “And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.”  Our Humanitarian Relief reaches out through media missions, fresh water projects, food relief, disaster relief, micro enterprise projects and orphan care. we welcome everyone regardless of religious beliefs to interact and support our project. We intend to become a decentralized global hub for people wanting to impact the world in a positive and Christ-like manner.

WHY CALVARYCOIN

1)  Leave your mark on the world by supporting humanitarian efforts without impacting your current income.

2)  Invest in a cryptocurrency that is built to increase in value over time and also gives you the opportunity to build wealth.

3)  Vault your spiritual life to new levels and enjoy the benefits that come from living a fulfilling life.

4)  Earn additional income by trading Calvarycoin on cryptocurrency exchanges.

5)  Support the vision of your local church by contributing through tithes and offerings.

ROADMAP

1)  Exchange listing, Sponsoring orphans. JUNE 2018

2)  Launching of Africa water projects. SEPTEMBER 2018

3) Disaster relief and medical mission to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Syria and Yemen. OCTOBER 2018

4) Website and Whitepaper release. NOVEMBER, 2018

5)  Launching of calvary fund. FEBRUARY 2019

6) Growing to ecosystem.

COIN INFO

Coin Name: Calvarycoin

Ticker: CVC

Explorer: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/9SsvvZcDqSRT8DL3cevQJyGUvbjwsbmaDhrTNh16kgbh
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/9SsvvZcDqSRT8DL3cevQJyGUvbjwsbmaDhrTNh16kgbh

Asset Identifier: 9SsvvZcDqSRT8DL3cevQJyGUvbjwsbmaDhrTNh16kgbh

Re-issuable: NO

Maximum Supply: 90,000,000,000

Algorihm: POS

FOLLOW US
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Comments and responses are welcome
fire-lion

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

res
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

reserved spanish translation, confirm please
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

reserved spanish translation, confirm please

Thanks not for now
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

In principle, if you recall the story, Christ came to Judea from Syria. And the ancient Christian language is Aramaic. And Syria is North Africa. So, I think it's no accident that this project covers Africa.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 02:22:30 PM by adetos

In principle, if you recall the story, Christ came to Judea from Syria. And the ancient Christian language is Aramaic. And Syria is North Africa. So, I think it's no accident that this project covers Africa.

Not only Africa but anywhere there is a need for humanitarian aids and disaster relief.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Please, make comments on facebook, follow the twitter page and join the telegram join
Eyeguy97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

Hi Guys. Your project looks very promising, however with so many scam coins around, I just have to ask myself... If this is a "Christian-based" coin that's purpose is the  "aim of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ", why is there not one mention of any scriptures, "Christian-based" quotes or names added to your collage of wording, but "funding, donors and aid" are mentioned a few times? How about adding something like Serving, Ministry, Outreach, or even the most basic thing that your coins revolves around... Jesus or Christ? Just wondering or is the wording more for "safety" reasons? Thank you!
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Hi Guys. Your project looks very promising, however with so many scam coins around, I just have to ask myself... If this is a "Christian-based" coin that's purpose is the  "aim of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ", why is there not one mention of any scriptures, "Christian-based" quotes or names added to your collage of wording, but "funding, donors and aid" are mentioned a few times? How about adding something like Serving, Ministry, Outreach, or even the most basic thing that your coins revolves around... Jesus or Christ? Just wondering or is the wording more for "safety" reasons? Thank you!

If you check the Announcement very well you will see a scriptural quote and the major purpose of the coin help those who need relief and to spread the good news of Christ. Its there in the thread itself
Eyeguy97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

Good luck Adetos with the project!  This is what the world needs! Blessings to you and your team! You have my support!
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

Good luck Adetos with the project!  This is what the world needs! Blessings to you and your team! You have my support!

Thanks
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

You write. "Calvarycoin is a Christian-based crypto currency, CVC will be used to fund Christian humanitarian projects in order to share good news about Jesus Christ on the African continent and nations through Christian humanitarian projects." In Africa they believe that Jesus was black. But seriously, I think correctly, what do you collect for charity?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:45:34 AM by adetos

You write. "Calvarycoin is a Christian-based crypto currency, CVC will be used to fund Christian humanitarian projects in order to share good news about Jesus Christ on the African continent and nations through Christian humanitarian projects." In Africa they believe that Jesus was black. But seriously, I think correctly, what do you collect for charity?

The basic reason is to share the gospel of Christ and give aids to regions where people are displaced.
wELLy

Activity: 307
Merit: 2

PLAY💎EARN https://dragon.mt2.ro/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 05:54:39 AM by wELLy

Calvarycoin is a[SCAM] ?
Max supply        : infinite    
"
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/9SsvvZcDqSRT8DL3cevQJyGUvbjwsbmaDhrTNh16kgbh
"

🔥read this thread

I couldn't do a job i wasn't passionate about.👟
☕️https://github.com/currexpert
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:15:36 AM by adetos

Pls ignore the message above its applicable
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:16:34 AM by adetos

Please, ignore the thread above
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:25:56 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 03:57:23 PM by adetos

Calvarycoin team decides to reward CVC token holders with a 10% of total tokens each individual is holding for the period of two weeks after which tokens distribution will take place. On the 14th of July the team shall  begin capturing of the addresses that will receive the 10% till 28th of July.  Token holders must withdraw to their various waves wallets to enable the team to capture each transactions on the explorer where each addresses holding the tokens will be recorded on the blockchain. Distribution of tokens will immediately starts on the 28th of July according to the addresses captured on the explorer and corresponding amounts they are holding. Trading of the tokens are available on waves pair at https://cryptohub.online/market/CVC/WAVES/ and BTC pair at https://cryptohub.online/market/CVC/BTC/. Buy and withdraw to your waves wallet. The team also plan to implement the following in the very near future to further develop this project and make it more attractive to investors;

1)  Creating a blockchain for CVC so that it can exist as coin and will be minable
2)  Creating a wallet (desktop version,  android version and ios
3)  POS staking
4)  Release of white paper and marketing expansion.

Buying into CVC will help the team distribute humanitarian services effectively to regions affected by war, disaster and the less privileged.
RogerSoa

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Hello would like to know about the wallet, I bought 50M and would like to earn the 10% .... leaving me very happy for the cause thank you ...!
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Hello would like to know about the wallet, I bought 50M and would like to earn the 10% .... leaving me very happy for the cause thank you ...!

This is the link to the wallet https://beta.wavesplatform.com/ withdraw to your wallet and it will be captured on the blockchain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: