Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted detail about HEALP ERC 20 token  (Read 437 times)
btcdevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Hi

I am participating in lot of Airdrop so not able to track which coin is related to which thread, today i saw one coin in my eth wallet "HEALP" coin it is AN ETHEAL PROMO coin, Can anyone get me the details about this coin and where is it listed so that i can sell and enjoy the profit.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Well, i have also recieved some HEALP coins into my ethereum wallet, it was random distribution and luckily we both were selected but i asked about exchange in their telegram group, this coun is offivially not yet listed on any exchange but will be seen on top exchanges soon
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

This is not a token coin but it is a coin through which you can get 5% more bonus when you participate in the  Etheal token. And i have seen one coin HEAL coin listed in yobit.

This is a complimentary to all eth holder who are holding more then 0.1eth in their wallet.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

I and one of my friend also received this as well but other friend was of view that he has not received this token. I have also checked on different platforms but I was not able to find this token listed on any exchange. Let me tell you one thing they are doing a lot of promotion because I have seen this add on almost every crypto related site.
Crypto.Fox

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Hi

I am participating in lot of Airdrop so not able to track which coin is related to which thread, today i saw one coin in my eth wallet "HEALP" coin it is AN ETHEAL PROMO coin, Can anyone get me the details about this coin and where is it listed so that i can sell and enjoy the profit.

as I realized that you can't sell them. This is a nominal Promo coin. It's better than any bounty))) Calculate promo coins and watch people running around in search of information about what kind of project and how to sell them Grin
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

I see that you need 'HEALP' in finding out the details Wink
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

I have received some healp coins, but i can not find any information about it. Was it distributed randomly?
btcdevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Hi

as I realized that you can't sell them. This is a nominal Promo coin. It's better than any bounty))) Calculate promo coins and watch people running around in search of information about what kind of project and how to sell them Grin

Thanks for information i just went through google search and found full detail about the coin and it is a bounty coin to get 5% discount in ETHEAL project ICO. If you are going to invest in ETHEAL coin then before investing you can apply this coin and get 5% discount more in ICO.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

I received these tokens too.
So, are they just a joke, and there is no value in them? I don't see too much sense in this kind of strategy.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Hey any info regarding this token/ coin. I couldn't find anything anywhere. How you one even use it for their token sale?

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
btcdevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

Hey any info regarding this token/ coin. I couldn't find anything anywhere. How you one even use it for their token sale?

Here is the link where the full detail about this coin and how to use it to get 5% on investment on ETHEAL ICO investment.

https://medium.com/etheal/get-5-bonus-with-healp-tokens-51879c2c7ca5?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgIPio8_n2wIVh46PCh1dww8yEAAYASAAEgKfYPD_BwE

The project is good one can invest in it if anyone is thinking of investing in any new good ICO.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Here is the link where the full detail about this coin and how to use it to get 5% on investment on ETHEAL ICO investment.

https://medium.com/etheal/get-5-bonus-with-healp-tokens-51879c2c7ca5?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgIPio8_n2wIVh46PCh1dww8yEAAYASAAEgKfYPD_BwE

The project is good one can invest in it if anyone is thinking of investing in any new good ICO.

Thank you very much for the info. I was looking for some information about this token. I have 911 HEALP coin and I don't think this number is a coincidence Smiley
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 06:41:45 AM by Jaycee99

Hi

1st I would like to say please  do not misunderstood my question,
So here its because I am just curious plus I want to be enlightened.

I have questions for those who participate in airdrops and never joined signature campaigns and invest in.

What does people see in airdrops that I dont? I tried one but that was the campaign I joined I only got small amount of it. So thats were I got the idea that when I join every airdrops I only waste it because I have to buy or waste an eth for the fee of every airdrops that I could earn.

Capt.Morris

Activity: 34
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Can i cashout this Healp token? If yes then where ? Name the exchange.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Can i cashout this Healp token? If yes then where ? Name the exchange.

Just read few answers, it is not token by itself. It is promotion to buy token with some "better" conditions. Basically spam token
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: