Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello traders  (Read 563 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Im working long hours everyday and dont have the time to study technical analysis..so what I did is I bought coins during bearish time .but when I check them back the value goes even dipper..what should be the best thing to do..apply a cutloss strategy or just leave them until the market goes bearish again?

Yep, you should cut your losses quickly and don't hold those coins that are dying. You shouldn't always hold those coins because you may never know if they are going to go back up again.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Im working long hours everyday and dont have the time to study technical analysis..so what I did is I bought coins during bearish time .but when I check them back the value goes even dipper..what should be the best thing to do..apply a cutloss strategy or just leave them until the market goes bearish again?

Trading without good knowledge is the riskiest way of working with cryptocurrencies. Now you haven't many choices, you are in fact forced to wait until the prices of these coins increase a bit so you can sell them without losing, but it will take time most likely.

It is really risky if you are entering in trading that don't have knowledge because there's a big possibility that your money will loss. Hold is better than selling but if you are afraid there's a choices and you may cut the loss.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Yep, you should cut your losses quickly and don't hold those coins that are dying. You shouldn't always hold those coins because you may never know if they are going to go back up again.

Did you know on what kind of coins  the op hold? What if it have a great potential, I'm sure you will regret if it's going pump. All coins are fall and the best thing to do for now is hold your crypto. And it is up to you if you want to cut your losses.
diedvw96

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

I operate with the rule "Buy in red, sell in green" - that's like a guide word for me. Like already stated. You had made the mistake to buy in bearish time. Now it is for you to keep holding if you don't want to sell in loss. If this is good coin you bought, it will get back up in price and you can then sell. Always gain some knowledge before you venture into trading.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

we are still bearish my dear friend. you bought way too early in my opinion, hold on to your guns though this is going to be a very long trade for you. and you don't need to study TA in my opinion too.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

If the price is still in a less promising condition stop in investing including appropriate measures to avoid the occurrence of losses because if a trader still insists on continuing investments it is likely that panic will continue to emerge and make them more difficult to earn profits.
After reading your comment I just make an assumption is that never ever be a part of that panic selling. That is tough time, we can understand when you have put your hard money in the field and prices start losing down. You must be reacting different, that is natural. But don’t let your mind control you and don’t make such dumpy decisions to sell at panic. Rather relax and be patient.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

Don't sell, buy more. You will be surprised by the profit you will take in the near future. The whales just want to scare weak hands so don't be a fool
CryptoCrayze

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Patience is a virtue, i'd wait coz i cant imagine things not recovering, the price is already extremely low, irrespective of how much lower it falls.
That said, only invest what you're willing to lose in my mind.

Oh and btw, remember, amaetuers panic sell in dips, and the whales are always happy to prey on your fear.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

if you don't loss to much,you can cutloss and wait the market is better you can buy again,have money-have chance but not have money-no any chance to fix your mistake but now you loss too much,i don;t know but If I as you i will hold all and wait the market recovery again,maybe it need 6month-1 years... but i will wait
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Are you a trader? If you are a trader, then we are the ones who want the value of bitcoin to be as we expect it to be. You can talk about crypto questions hello traders nice to meet you.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

If the price is still in a less promising condition stop in investing including appropriate measures to avoid the occurrence of losses because if a trader still insists on continuing investments it is likely that panic will continue to emerge and make them more difficult to earn profits.
No trader is silly enough to sell right now, price now a day is not sold worthy so people are holding they are not going to sell at any cost, I think we should also help people to understand the holding benefits specially to the traders as this way they will be able to earn more profit than any other investment, panic selling can cause a lot of problems for us, to have high rise in price.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

You already said you have long working hours, and that simply shows to be able to cut any loss, you will need proper monitoring of the market and that could work only if you have an app where you can set an alarm to know when you should be getting out, but without technical analysis knowledge, how on earth do you want to know exactly where you should be stopping loss? Best in your case is to wait for the dip, buy and hold irrespective.

However, if you really want to go the normal trading way, I feel you are doing it wrongly by catching falling knives, and if you can find a little time to at least wait for the dip or know how to use some indicators to detect accumulation period with divergence, for long term, it would really be of help. Otherwise, take note of support and try to always wait for a retest and price action before making any move.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

will be better just hold it, at least until the market going up again. actually, if you sell them it will just make you lose you money.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

There is no other way than hold, if you do not want to lose. It does not depend on what coin you have, all cryptocurrency products are experiencing a drastic decline recently. Almost all altcoin and bitcoin have decreased by a few percent. Cut lost is not the last way to save your money, but patience and belief in cryptocurrency will make you lucky.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Studying technical analysis doesnt really require too much time yet those things are definitely can be found by just simply google search.If you believe on buying on the dip but the price gets deeper then you dont have any choice but to hold up and dont risk to panic sell. Price will eventually recover on a particular time but if you do always mind that thing you are just stressing yourself out.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

My most frequently used method is to buy when the market is starting to rise and when prices fall I will move all of Bitcoin's assets into USDT and wait for prices to rise.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

This is not the worst decision after all, you done it just the easier way. No whole deal is waiting and hoping that the price would go up, while all of us are anticipating the great bull market next year...
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

I operate with the rule ""Buy in red, sell in green"" - that's like a guide word for me. Like already stated. You had made the mistake to buy in bearish time. Now it is for you to keep holding if you don't want to sell in loss. If this is good coin you bought, it will get back up in price and you can then sell. Always gain some knowledge before you venture into trading.

That sounds really simple but as for my experience that I had it's not that easy that it seems to be. You need to be really sensitive and flexible in order to cash those green and red moments on the market. Then if you just lose a day it could be significant.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

You shouldn't really always rely your trades on those technical analysis. Buying during bearish market is not a good idea since we don't know when will it hit the support level or what is the support level, so the tendency is if you bought during the bearish market, you will also lose your trade and your money will get stuck and if you will sell then you will not gain anything and lose some of your investment. A good move is to just hold what you have or sell if you think a bear market will happen, then just invest again if the market is starting to recover or if it hits the support level.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

stop to throw away the money you probably invested from your hard work, for now it's better HOLD coin you buy to the most profit level. it is difficult to analyze whether the market will remain bearish or bullish. even if we rely on technical analysis it remains undetectable

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: