Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A short guide about how to earn money online!  (Read 645 times)
darkie199 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

!! Before reading this short article please scroll down to the end and donate some BTC !!
I want to go away after reading this sentence. But I think: Ignore it, look what he write, if this is a b*** s***, I will report him.

Just kidding! You can read it and if you enjoy it kindly let me know! If i have missed something please don't forget to add it in your comments! As well as if i went wrong somewhere lemme know ◕‿◕
And after I take a look, I would like to say thank you. That thread is helpful for newbies.
Btw, I am not a newbie  Grin

Thank you! I'm sorry about that part but just want to share a friendly joke with my bitcoin family. I will sure update this thread with some new ways as i am working on it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkie199 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

I don't know if such work is in demand in your country but here we can make money doing decoding mp3 files into text. The amount of earnings depends on your perseverance and leisure time and in some cases may be quite solid.

Thank you for adding a new method. As being in BTT forum and dealing with crypto-concurrency, i have mainly listed the ways/services that are available within this forum. Indeed, there are many other ways of earning money and i did once came across the decoding of mp3 files into texts but haven't deal with it yet. In case if you would like to share about the way of earning using decoding mp3 files just create a new topic and explain it in details, i will also start in order to earn few more dollars! #cheers
Xerof

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Last year in my free time I have spent in searching referrals for one page. Now I have referrals from all over the world and now I started to harvest the fruits of hard work
darkie199 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

Last year in my free time I have spent in searching referrals for one page. Now I have referrals from all over the world and now I started to harvest the fruits of hard work

That's great! Writing articles and one pager for ICO's/Projects provides the best income for bounty hunters beside other programs, but does requires strong English writing skills.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: