Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:36:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 10% of the Profit shares of a gambling site.  (Read 124 times)
BestMarketing (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Pm me for more details .
The site does get a profit of around 10-20 btc a month.
All the details will be explained on Telegram .
I can provide you each deposit / withdrawal , we have a house fee and it's a player vs player site so we basically only host the game and get rake from that.
Every months profit can be shown aswell / admin panel and whatever else you need.

Telegram : @FishinMonday
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Pm me for more details .
I can provide you each deposit / withdrawal , we have a house fee and it's a player vs player site so we basically only host the game and get rake from that.
Every months profit can be shown aswell / admin panel and whatever else you need.

So this would be potentially 1-2 BTC/month gain for a shareholder but the question is what would be the price? Why wont disclose out on sites name so that community will might have the interest if they do know such thing. 10-20 BTC a month in profits is well performing gambling site and i dont know whats the reason for such selling shares. For expansion? You can basically done it with your profits alone. Good luck on finding.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

Pm me for more details .

You will need to do more in the hoarding of information if you really want to be taken serious from my own point of view. Most reputable gambling sites always make their bankrolling process public for everyone to see and the returns is transparent to a large extent and if your site if your site is offering shareholding structure, then it needs to disclose some more information relating to bankrolling then keep the ones that goes deeper. Investment decision is not made based on feelings alone or the greed for profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: