Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about large and expensive crypto fairs?  (Read 62 times)
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Hello,
last month I exhibited at Blockshow fair with the www.scientificcoin.com team and was great. Lots of interesting people, investors and partnership opportunities. Issue: costs - for a small booth, bringing team participants from abroad and lodging: more than $20k. This sum is quite insane for a small team trying to advertise with a relatively small budget. Tickets for participants are priced very high too: I heard even some investors complaining about the price tag they had to pay for the "investor" badge  Grin

Now, considered that we don't see many other viable options to advertise, we are doubling up and we will exhibit also in Las Vegas at the same Blockshow event.

What are your opinion? Are there best ways to approach people interested in crypto?

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

In addition, last year we were also in Malta but the experience was not great. The island is amazing and there were lots of curious people but the quality was not comparable with the Coindesk event.
Also I would really appreciate if anyone could advice good events in London. I'd really like to get much more exposure in the City.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: