Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim free DOGE from never ending Faucet  (Read 202 times)
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 04:25:55 PM by webtricks

ENJOY FREE DOGECOIN EVERY 15 MINUTES
backed by Bitcoiner Hub team

http://bitcoinerhub.com/faucet

I am please to announce you all a faucet that pays upto 1 DOGE every 15 minutes. Now claim as many DOGE as you like from our never ending faucet. We ensure you all that our faucet will never dry until Mother Earth has water on it.  Cheesy

Features

• No pop-ups, irritating ads, etc. We value your time and efforts.
  • Minimum Payout is 0 DOGE. Just claim and withdraw as many time as you like.
  • Zero withdrawal fees as we pay directly to FaucetHub
  • 10% lifetime commission on your referrals. Now refer as many people as you know.
  • Friendly interface with minimum ads. Our intention is to serve you, not scare you from ads.

Note: We have strict withdrawal policy. As the withdrawals are automated, it is user's responsibility to double-check withdrawal address in 'Profile' section. If withdrawal is requested to wrong address or a DOGE address which isn't associated with FaucetHub, withdrawal amount will be forfeited.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 04:28:10 PM by webtricks

Reserved

Update 1: Since faucet is coded in just a day, there might be possibility that you encounter some glitch or error while surfing. Please help us to improve by notifying them in this thread.

Update 2: Right way to withdraw balance If you do it wrong, you may lose your money. Step 1: After claiming, don't click 'Withdraw' on Dashboard unless you add DOGE address associated with FaucetHub in 'Profile' Section ( If you click withdraw before adding address, you will lose money ). Step 2: Once address is added, come back to 'Dashboard' and click 'Withdraw' and claim will go to your FaucetHub account.

Update 3: Claim amount has been increased significantly. Now instead of 0.1 DOGE every claim, you can get upto 1 DOGE on every claim!!

Update 4: Claim Time reduced to 15 minutes. No reduction in claim amount. Earn 4x now!! Keep DOGEing. Cheesy
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Claimed 0.1 doge, checked my account details then returned to the home screen and the coins had disappeared into thin air, never to return. Teething problems perhaps?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

Claimed 0.1 doge, checked my account details then returned to the home screen and the coins had disappeared into thin air, never to return. Teething problems perhaps?

Hey,
Please PM me your email address, I will look into it. And before clicking withdraw make sure you add 'DOGE address in your profile'.
I will add back claimed amount to your account if the problem is from our end.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

Hey there,
I like your faucet however I noticed some few things you may want to consider.First I think you should add an anti-adblock as I can access your website using it.And you may also consider changing your link shortner as I can also use an adblocker on it without issues (big lost of money for you,as a faucet owner)
Regards

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

Hey there,
I like your faucet however I noticed some few things you may want to consider.First I think you should add an anti-adblock as I can access your website using it.And you may also consider changing your link shortner as I can also use an adblocker on it without issues (big lost of money for you,as a faucet owner)
Regards

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion. Anti-adblocker has been added on site. About link shortner, Adblocker may block ad in iframe but once link is redirected and ad opens in new tab then it won't be blocked by Adblocker so there is no revenue loss as far as link shortner is concerned.

Update: Claim amount has been increased significantly. Now instead of 0.1 DOGE every claim, you can get upto 1 DOGE on every claim!!
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Are you a faucet rotator owner?
If yes, then surely look at our new promo: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4509128.new#new
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

We have reduce claim time from 1 hour to 15 minutes meanwhile there is no reduction in claim amount. So now enjoy 4 times the previous reward.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: