Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons for inter communal war?  (Read 156 times)
change7 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

What is the reason for inter communal war in your society, in my own society the course of inter communal war is numerous, to mention but a few. Struggle for supremacy has been a major cause for war in my locality, every community will always claim to be above other community and this has caused war in different occasions. Land dispute is a very common cause of inter communal war and my community is not left behind because the need to dominate will always arise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:54:48 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 11:17:20 PM by KingScorpio

What is the reason for inter communal war in your society, in my own society the course of inter communal war is numerous, to mention but a few. Struggle for supremacy has been a major cause for war in my locality, every community will always claim to be above other community and this has caused war in different occasions. Land dispute is a very common cause of inter communal war and my community is not left behind because the need to dominate will always arise.

an important reason for wars in the developed less religious world are economic,

its about power, about money, its about have top attention.

with the financial system collapsing in the west and decentralising chaoes will come up.

there will be those have others working for them and those not, but wanting to.

regards

in the developed world you have secretive banking cartels running and balancing them

Chint_82

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

the various causes of war among the communities in my area are driven by differences in tribes, religions and cultures, they claim that their communities are higher and higher than others, it is this kind of thing that makes war and if no one succumbs to it, times clash is sure to happen
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Inter communal crises according to studies are very common with African nations and also identified land as the main cause. This might be due to lack of proper delineation of their administrative boundaries with one another. When the communities do not have a defined limit as their boundaries there is every tendency that respective families will want to grab any available portion of land as much as they can for agricultural and other purposes. Another reason for inter communal war is political. In Nigeria most political positions are shared by zoning system where a group of people especially in ethnic settings are given the right to produce a candidate at a particular dispensation. In spite of this arrangement some ethnic group will violate and incite their people to fight for their brother to contest for the same position even when they know is not their turn.   

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

an important reason for wars in the developed less religious world are economic,

with the financial system collapsing in the west and decentralising chaoes will come up.

regards

in the developed world you have secretive banking cartels running and balancing them

That was right! Also,  most of the wonderful things we have nowadays were all funded by governments during war time from jet engines and rockets to the Internet. Moreover, is that it ensures humanity to progress, imagine a world without World War II or World War III progress would be slow..Women may or may not after a long time become equal to men, blacks may or may not be treated as equal but it would if they did happen take much longer than they did. All the things we enjoy now which come to as a result of WWII never happen, so no Internet, no computer, no cell phones...Well you get the point.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

regards

That was right! Also,  most of the wonderful things we have nowadays were all funded by governments during war time from jet engines and rockets to the Internet. Moreover, is that it ensures humanity to progress, imagine a world without World War II or World War III progress would be slow..Women may or may not after a long time become equal to men, blacks may or may not be treated as equal but it would if they did happen take much longer than they did. All the things we enjoy now which come to as a result of WWII never happen, so no Internet, no computer, no cell phones...Well you get the point.

jes and no, current banking cartels are communists that lie on the back of the population, they have no idea what they are doing.

Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

They claim for improvement, but we are at the end different from one another. One's perspective can never coincide with another. In the end, acceptance doesn't mean having the same perspective but rather having the same goal. Its why most states, having agreed on a policy, sometimes change it because it disagrees with the goal they have in mind. All in all, its all for our selfish gains. But being selfish does not mean ignoring the people. Wishing for the wellbeing of the people wholeheartedly and doing it no matter what does that not mean one is being selfish? Not for himself of course, but rather for others. 
NgoLina

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

There are many reasons for inter communal war.  Having served in a commission that handles boundary dispute in my state, the major cause of inter communal war in most African countries is undefined boundaries. There are no proper delineation of administrative boundaries of most communities in my state and there have been cases of encroachment by communities that lead to war and many lives lost. Others are recognition of traditional stool, political ambitions for constituencies where the positions are zoned, murder of a native of a neighbouring community and more.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

The book Shogun is a great depiction of inter-communal war, stemming out of the individual's endless struggle for power, which is essentially an elaborate game of chess.

As long as land and resources are limited by the earth's output, they will never end, and will get worse as populations rise along with wealth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: