Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eos  (Read 448 times)
JoonasR

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

Well that's why it's always risky to invest into startups its always a bumpy road
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:48:03 AM

EOS is a project developed by Dan Larimer, a design and engineering expert at Steem. EOS will allow similar smart contracts with Ethereum but with better performance and scalability.
EOS uses Web Assembly, a performance-oriented language.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

TLDR, Quote?

"I agree with Dan, we should just print tokens"

"I suggest "issuing" and not "printing" as a better vocabulary, especially given the sensitivity around the subject."

"Agreed, I think the wording "print vs. issue" for optics the word "issuing" should be used for the global message."

Let's not forget that the EOS constitution also gives the Block Producers the power to freeze your account, close your account, reverse your transactions, and fine or confiscate your tokens. It's worse than a fiat bank.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

So where did the EOS solve the problems and launch its Blockchain? And then there were so many big words and in fact it turned out somehow not very.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

Eos is supposed to be the Ethereum killer. It's been one hick up after the other so far. Definitely off to a rough start.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/email-scams-patched-loopholes-and-backroom-politicking-eos-mainnet-s-road-to-launch

Do you still believe in EOS?

I, personally, am sticking with Ethereum.

I too, am personally sticking with Ethereum. From the very beginning EOS already started to look like a money-generating scheme for it's management team. Why would you need billions just to develop a blockchain that you simply fork (copy/paste) from existing code?

The fact that they allowed themselves to rake in that much money says a lot about the EOS project. It's a money-making scam. If you've invested in EOS then I suggest you cash out while you still can.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

Indeed, the current launch of EOS's main network is disappointing.
Since there have been a lot of bugs since the launch of EOS main network, these are not the problems that a good project should have.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

Eos is supposed to be the Ethereum killer. It's been one hick up after the other so far. Definitely off to a rough start.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/email-scams-patched-loopholes-and-backroom-politicking-eos-mainnet-s-road-to-launch

I too, am personally sticking with Ethereum. From the very beginning EOS already started to look like a money-generating scheme for it's management team. Why would you need billions just to develop a blockchain that you simply fork (copy/paste) from existing code?

The fact that they allowed themselves to rake in that much money says a lot about the EOS project. It's a money-making scam. If you've invested in EOS then I suggest you cash out while you still can.

Better cash out quick if they don't fix the bugs with the mainnet.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

Terrible start so far.
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

I don't really believe in EOS. They had a few bags just before the mainnet launch. And some bleeding edge cryptographers said that they will not be surprised if we will see some new vulnerabilities in the future.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Not only EOS is a problem for itself and the investors, it is a problem for the market. The ridiculous amount of funding raised during a year long ICO is now flooding the market stupidly.

rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

It is true that EOS is a good project with that big market cap, but to think that it can be superior to ETH might not be a good idea. We all know that ETH runs secondly to BTC and no other coin will throw it down. Well that was just my idea, we don't know what could possibly happen in this crypto world. Still peoples demand will take control in the changes of coins values in the market.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

I still choose to believe in EOS because new things have disadvantages.
So when EOS solves these bugs, I think EOS will be the most powerful blockchain application today.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

Many projects plan to launch on the EOS network if you understand how the network works and what it will be able to do in the future, then you would have already started to buy EOS coins now because otherwise you just will be late.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

EOS for now is a strong coint, but I think ethereum is still better, for the future it is still difficult to predict, we do not know for it
Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

I think we are seeing good signs from EOS right now, there are many ICO adopting their platform one example of it is menlo.one they are creating a cross-chain wallet with stellar, ERC-20 tokens and also EOS creating a much wider environment for crypto-investors out there.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

EOS is not Ethereum competitor and yes their developers rode on lambos and yachts instead of product comprehensive testings

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

You don't need to focus in one altcoin it's better to split your money in different altcoins. Ethereum and Bitcoin are both well, it have a great role in crypto world than others. Honestly  I am sticking with ethereum and Bitcoin. EOS are having a similar smart contracts with ethereum and I think it would be good.
I know that diversifying technique that has been popular for most but with EOS, I don't have it and there are some vulnerabilities found with their mainnet lauch.
https://globalcoinreport.com/the-lack-of-transparency-on-the-delay-of-eos-mainnet-launch-triggers-a-fright/
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/06/09/eos-mainnet-launches/
https://ethereumworldnews.com/will-eos-eos-manage-to-patch-vulnerabilities-before-mainnet-launch/
They are still in process. Good luck to it's holders.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ICOBountyPrograms (OP)

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

And struggle continues... https://www.ccn.com/eos-faces-constitutional-crisis-over-frozen-accounts/

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

I appreciate the problem that this particular coin is trying to tackle, but I honestly don't think that it can outperform a coin as big as Ethereum. I am not a fan of EOS and have not invested anything into this coin, but I feel this coin does have potential since it reached the top 10 rankings on CMC within a very short span of time. I also like how transparent the developers of this coin are.

restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

EOS has sophisticated technology and has the potential to become bigger in the future, EOS is one of Ethereum's competitors in the future so I'm sure EOS has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: